Badboyhalo strikes again

Y/n POV:

A few days after techno wanted me to be his 'nerd' I have felt happy and safe. I feel so happy while being in his arms.  We found out that Tommy is alive again and he got out of prison what is good. I'm still Tommy's friend even though he betrayed techno.

Every day me and techno go for walks, sometimes niki or Phil joins us and maybe even ranboo if he wants to. Ranboo usually babysits Michael with tubbo while Foolish builds their mansion. Today we decided to go for a walk again and almost everyone I mentioned came except niki because she was decorating her base

It was sunny and quite hot outside. Me, techno, ranboo and Phil decided to walk through the smp and maybe to check L'manburg out.

"So how have you been y/n?" Ranboo asked
"I have been great, thanks for asking. What about you?"
"Eh it's nice just Michael doesn't really let me sleep. Today it's tubbos turn to babysit him so I can have a day off and hang out with you guys!"

We all laughed and in no time we were already by the holy land. We took a little break from walking and techno gave me a nice sandwich what he made.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I like his smile:)

After our small break we kept on going. While walking we saw Karl running towards us with quite a serious look in his face. When he stopped techno spoke up

"Uh what's wrong?" He asked Karl
"The uhh red one WANTS the uhh girl you are with uhh.. don't remember the name.. ANYWAYS HIS COMING TO GET HER! I was going to come to warn you but luckily you came here first! But I have to go!"

Karl ran behind us and 2 seconds after I decided to look backs and he.. disappeared

Techno looked at me with a worried face and then at me

"Hm.. alright.. Phil we gotta talk."

Phil nodded and they went a little bit further away. Me and ranboo were alone now. We were talking for a minute until we saw BadBoyHalo walk towards us. He was looking down so he didn't see us but he was looking at the map so I assumed he was looking where techno lived.

Me and ranboo quickly jumped behind a 'eggpire' poster what was large so we both could hide behind there.

"Alrighty... some where here.. alright."

We heard bad talk a little but but we could make out what he was saying. Only gibberish.

The poster was a little far off from where we were so techno and Phil didn't know were we were

Me and ranboo decided to wait a little just in case because we heard running. After 5minutes of me and ranboo trying not to laugh because of stupid jokes we decided to come out and go get techno and Phil.

We saw where they went so we could go and get them but.. they weren't there. How odd. Maybe they went back or.. followed Bad..?

"We should go to snowchester" ranboo said
"Sure!"

Filled with confusion we both went to snowchester. Ranboo had a trident so he could get there quickly but I had to go there with my boat what took time.

After arriving me and tubbo hugged and got to say 'hi' to Michael and foolish.

I had a bad feeling in me though..

...
.