his hugs.. (2.)

When she went downstairs, all clean and a really pretty outfit, she felt technos eyes on her

Tommy: "you look like an American bitch. Go change! Wear a dress and a crown! Be like queen!!"

Techno: "shut the fuck up tommy! She's really pretty— I mean- you're really pretty y/n"

Techno couldn't get his eyes off y/n. He felt strange. This new feeling.. how funny..

Techno looked at Tommy and then back at y/n.

Techno: "uhh.. want some dinner?"
Y/n: "sure!"

After y/n ate she felt pretty tired. Pretty strange even though she slept 2 days straight. It was 1am already. They were all watching tv and techno sitting in the middle. Tommy had already left and y/n walk slowly falling asleep.
Y/n's head leaned on technos shoulder.

"Y/n?.. oh.. she's asleep.."

He hissed her forehead and picked her up and took her to his bed. He looked at her beautiful face and smiled

".. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to do that.. what happened.. to your family.. I'm so sorry.."
——————————

The next day y/n woke up in technos bed. She opened her eyes and she saw techno sleeping right in front of her. His arms were rapped around y/n's waist really tightly.. she felt.. safe..

Y/n blushed a lot and she put her arms over her face to cover her face. When she took her arms away from her face, she saw that techno had woken up.

He immediately let go of her and apologised
Techno: "oh I'm.. im so sorry y/n! I'm uhh— I—"

She could tell that he was blushing. It was oddly quiet. Techno had an odd feeling.

??: "COME OUT PIG MAN!"
??: "YEAH"
??: "uh— yeah!"

Techno jumped out of the bed looking out the window. He ran downstairs and put on his armour that he took from a chest. He drank tons of potions and ran outside.

Y/n was really confused so she slowly went outside to see what's going on

??: "techno you know what you di— ohhh well hellooooo mamasitaaa grrr"
??: "what a pretty lady techno"
Techno: "y/n get back inside! And you guys stay away from her!"

There were 5 guys outside. They looked odd. She swore one of them was a fox standing on two legs.
??: "fundy, tubbo- go get the señorita from technos house

Y/n started to freak out so he tried to look for Tommy but it looked like he had left early somewhere. She hid behind a chest and tried not to cry. Sadly, fundy and tubbo found y/n. They grabbed her roughly and took her outside to a mysterious man.

Techno: "QUACKITY STOP THIS ISNT ABOUT HER"
??/quackity: "boys, take her to my base. I'll deal with the pig myself. AND if you try to take her back, you will be bacon soon.. UNDERSTOOD?!"

Techno stood there, in shock. He looked at y/n. His heart broke "𝘪..𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳.."

Y/n: "TECHNO PLEASE IM SCARED..!"

Techno looked at Quackity and groweled. He was angry. Angrier than ever before. He didn't see y/n anywhere. He looked at Quackity, drank a speed potion ran towards l'manburg to get y/n

Ofc, quackity ran towards techno to try and tease him a little but that didn't work..

——-
Y/n's POV

She was almost like dragged by the others. They were calling her weird names, like mamasita, señorita, baby and some others.

Y/n: "please.. let me go.."
??: "calm down princess we won't hurt you.. quackity will!<3"

They dragged her to a tunnel what was near l'manberg. It was long and cold. Y/n was crying and begged them to let her go.
20min later she was in a dark cell. She was crying. She didn't know what to do.. she felt hopeless..

??: "THIS WAY!"

She heard a voice she didn't know..
The man stopped by her cage and with her surprise.. techno was also there..

Techno: "Y/N!!

The unknown man opened the cell.. techno ran to y/n and hugged her really tight. Y/n felt strange.. this new feeling is.. funny.. she hugged him tightly back and she started to sob. Technos shirt got a little wet because she cried on him.

Techno: "it's okay.. shh.." he kissed y/n's forehead and put his arms on her waist.

Y/n'a face was really red and her cheeks were warm
Techno started laughing
"Your so cute..I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you.."

_________

WHATS UP BOYSSSSSS
Well hope y'all enjoyed this EPIC story!:D
Well not so epic but it is something B)