Little seceret.

Technos POV:

I carried y/n back home, worried why and how did she get there. I gently put her on Carl while she was half awake already. Carl slowly starts moving.

Y/n: "techno.."

Techno: "yes princess?"

Y/n: "I can't feel my legs.."

I was so confused..

Techno: "it's okay darling, we're gonna be home soon.."

About 2 minutes later we arrive home, Phil was sitting in the cough, worried sick and Tommy.. well he was snoring and he didn't know what was going on.

I didn't even get to say anything. I was carrying y/n in my hands and I opened the door. I was about to say something as soon as I saw Phil but he said something first..

Phil: "WHERE WERE YOU?? WHA-..."
There was a pause-
"What happened to her..? Is she okay..?"

Techno: "I hope so.. she earlier said that she can't feel her legs.. she also looks very pale.."

Phil: "oh well maybe something hap-"

I was confused while I looked at phils face. He was covering his mouth with his hand and his eyes were wide open

Techno: "what? You okay pops?"
Phil: "look at her leg.."

When he did he saw that someone had carved "I will be back." On her leg. Techno grasped and rushed to get supplies. Y/n was bleeding out.
Techno and Phil were pretty much yelling so Tommy woke up and went to see what was going on

Tommy: "heyyy what's all this yelling abou- AHAT THE FUUUUUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!???"

techno: "SHUT UP TOMMY WE DONT KNOW! ONE MOMENT SHE WAS GONE AND I WENT TO LOOK FOR HER AND I FOUND HER BY A CLIFF UNDER A TREE LIKE THIS"

Phil: "okay techno, please calm down, she will be fine. Let her rest for now. We have cloth covering her leg and bigger scars to avoid her leg bleeding out."

Techno: "fine.. Tommy go back to your room.. and Phil.. you go sleep on my bed I'll stay here with her."

Phil: "okay.. your sure?"

Techno: "just go."

—————————————-
Y/n POV:

I woke up on the couch and I saw techno sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch sleeping

"Aww.. cute.."

I tried to get up but my leg was in pain. Why? Why was it like that? What happened? I looked down at my leg and it was covered up. My clothes were ripped and dirty.

...
What happened..

I saw Tommy run up and he slapped Techno
Techno woke up and stoop up and yelled at Tommy

Techno: "WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT DID I DO?"

Tommy: "MIND EXPLAINING WHAT HAPPENED AT 5-6 AM?? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!"

Techno: "not now Tommy! It's not the time!"

I stood there looking at them fight. I admired techno cause it was cute when he was angry but also a bit scary.
I didn't listen what they were saying but when Tommy said that one thing I was curious..

Tommy: "WELL IF YOUR KEEPING THINGS FOR ME WHY DONT YOU TELL Y/N ABOUT YOUR LITTLE "SECERET" ABOUT HER PARENTS?!"

Techno: "Tommy. Shut up" techno looked really angry.

Y/n: "what do you mean Tommy?"

Tommy: "yeah. Your little boyfriend is hiding something from you."

Techno: "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP"

Techno pushed Tommy roughly and looked at y/n and then back at techno

Tommy: "I miss the old techno. Grow the fuck up and stop lying to her."

Y/n: "techno..?"

"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 '𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘵'..?"
________________
VV
NOT MY DRAWING <3

?"________________VVNOT MY DRAWING <3