"Who's he?"

Y/N's POV:

Techno hasn't come back to phils place yet. Quite strange. It's been almost 2 hours.
"Anyone wants hot cocoa?" Phil asked
"Me! Me! Me Phil!" Tommy started yelling
Me and ranboo laughed. Ranboo seemed really cool and I really liked him, he was like a brother. He was REALLY tall and he kinda looked like half enderman and half uhh— I don't know what. But his nice anyway.
Techno came back but his fists were all bloody. Phil sat up at took techno to another room to talk and fix him up. Me, ranboo and Tommy were really confused but we tried to brush it off. His fists didn't seem to be in a very good shape though.
"Why don't we go outside? It's nice and sunny" said ranboo. Tommy nodded and already ran outside. He always wore his shoes so it was really easy for him to just run out. I always take my shoes off when I'm at someone's place. Ranboo just teleports around or walks but he also doesn't take his shoes off. I don't mind having my shoes always on but I don't want to have a bad impression on others.

When we were outside playing tag and pushing each other playfully we heard Phil and techno talk. I didn't really care but Tommy was complete opposite. He went to eavesdrop and he was just laughing. At one point he stopped. He looked at me and ranboo with a blank face. I looked at ranboo and ranboo looked at me we both had a quite scared face on. Tommy started laughing "hahaaaa gotcha!"

We all started laughing but stopped when techno came out. He looked a bit angry. He had his axe out and he didn't even say a word to me or Phil about leaving. He just left. but he will be back. Right?

"Don't worry, he'll be back soon" said someone. I looked behind me and he was tall, he was transparent and he looked like he was floating. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't making things up. It was real. It was a ghost. He had a yellow sweater and a nice beanie. He seemed to be really nice and happy.

"Um.. what's your name sir?" I asked trying to be polite as possible. "You don't have to call me sir!" He laughed "my name is Ghostbur." He looked down at me with a really nice smile "im y/n! Nice to meet you mr. Ghost." I said "you don't have to call me mr. Ghost, you can also call me Will for short" he smiled

I smiled and nodded. He was so kind. Ranboo talked to will for a while. I went to talk to Phil and ask what happened. "I don't know if I'm ready to tell you about it yet.. maybe techno will tell you sooner but right now it might be quite bad.." he said. I nodded and understood him. He seemed to be already quite stressed out because of whatever reason techno left for 2 hours.. I hope technos fine..

"I think you met Wilbur already!" He said "oh, yeah! His really nice! I feel like I'm blind cause his transparent" I laughed "Phil looked at me now with a quite sad smile and fake laughed. I had NO clue what happened to him but Phil seemed oddly sad to talk about will and about what happened to him. I decided not to talk about it right now and I changed the topic "soo... do youuu like.. grass?" I laughed. Phil started laughing "well it depends" I smiled. "Well I'm gonna go outside. See you later mr. Minecraft!" I said. He still laughs when I call him mr. Minecraft and I think his really sweet.

I stepped outside to find ghostbur fighting with Tommy. I didn't hear everything but I did hear a little bit.. "...BECAUSE OF YOU... AND ITS YOUR FAULT... BLEW UP... PHIL...." Tommy said something. I didn't hear much but ghostbur answered him "I'm sorry!... I didn't mean to! I don't remember.. I don't want to remember.." I don't know what caused them to fight but I saw that ghostbur  started to get a bit sad about it. "Hey, Tommy! Stop it!" Tommy looked at me "and what do you know, woman? You don't even know what will did!" He said. "Well I can learn! I can find out! Don't judge him for what he did in the past! We can't change that anymore. What's done is done Tommy!"

I saw that ranboo was also a bit stressed out. Tommy went inside to Phil and ghostbur thanked me. Ghostbur also went inside. Ranboo seemed really stressed now. I could see that he doesn't like fighting. "Hey are you okay?" I asked "uh.. I.." I hugged him. He seemed so stress and I felt so bad. He hugged me back gently. I let go of him and smiled. He smiled back.

We both went inside and ghostbur gave us warm cocoa. I think Ed him and ghostbur smiled. Tommy seemed to be mad and Phil was just happy to see us happy. A few hours passed and it seemed to get dark. "Y/n, I think technos at home so I'll take you there. Ranboo and Tommy also left already. Ghostbur is about to leave I think" I nodded "sure mr. Minecraft" I said. Phil smiled and got ready. Ghostbur went out and followed Tommy and Ranboo. Phil put me on his horse and we started going. I felt really tired already. It was pitch black already and it was scary too. When we were halfway there I closed my eyes just to rest..
I was so tired... but it's okay..

——————————

Hey guys! I wanted to thank you for 8K reads and 14 followers!<3 Thank you for being patient and waiting for new episodes. I'm so sorry I didn't write any stories for a long time I'm just going through a hard time right now but hopefully I'll be more active here soon! I love you all!<3