Michael Jackson Fan fiction (...

By BTS_welcome

A life with the one and only MJ,i hope you guys like this,will Michael meet his true love? or will he just be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note Please read
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note/Comment/Please read
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 41

73 3 0
By BTS_welcome

Michael’s POV/Limo

I talked to her and said “hey you ok?” she nodded but I knew that she wasn’t actually happy, but that’s normal because people are sad at funerals all the time.so i said “hey, its ok everyone gets sad at funerals, even me so if you’re feeling sad, then don’t hide it from me ok? I just really want to help” Then she forced a smile and said “Michael, I’m ok I’m a little sad but not to sad” then she hugged me and I hugged her back for the rest of the ride we all kept talking to each other and laughing at some jokes not all, when the limo stopped we were at the funeral site and we found Michelle’s dads grave where people were sitting down getting ready to talk and visit his coffin, me and Michelle walked up to the coffin and stood next to it ready to make our speeches that we made for her dad’s funeral yesterday night when we came home then when we were done we changed into our PJ’s and went to bed to sleep at about 2:00AM we fell asleep because we were talking about the funeral.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 322 8
MJJ Imagine No. 20 A few moments in your imaginary life with Michael Jackson. This is the second Michael Jackson dream I've had, also a short dream...
70.2K 1.6K 38
Stephanie is a 29 years old and lived in a very small house when she was little. She didn't have much growing up. Not much money, food, or friends. B...
33.9K 752 15
A story about how you the reader grew up as Michael Jackson's best friend. Will it evolve into more? You'll have to read the find out! Please enjoy a...
7.9K 172 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...