My nerd •||• Technoblade x y...

By ellllaaaaaaInnit

Y/n in this story is a female who lost her parent due to murder, although she will find out who did it a litt... More

Who is he?
His hugs..
his hugs.. (2.)
Friend
dream
Comfort buddy:)
Him again
(Please read)
"Its okay"
Mr. Schlatt
New friends
.
"Who's he?"
Revenge
The egg
.
Training
Ghostbur
just hanging:)
"Her voice is so beautiful"
Fever
The battle
My nerd
!!!
IMPORTANT!
Badboyhalo strikes again
Trapped thoughts

Little seceret.

8.8K 245 400
By ellllaaaaaaInnit

Technos POV:

I carried y/n back home, worried why and how did she get there. I gently put her on Carl while she was half awake already. Carl slowly starts moving.

Y/n: "techno.."

Techno: "yes princess?"

Y/n: "I can't feel my legs.."

I was so confused..

Techno: "it's okay darling, we're gonna be home soon.."

About 2 minutes later we arrive home, Phil was sitting in the cough, worried sick and Tommy.. well he was snoring and he didn't know what was going on.

I didn't even get to say anything. I was carrying y/n in my hands and I opened the door. I was about to say something as soon as I saw Phil but he said something first..

Phil: "WHERE WERE YOU?? WHA-..."
There was a pause-
"What happened to her..? Is she okay..?"

Techno: "I hope so.. she earlier said that she can't feel her legs.. she also looks very pale.."

Phil: "oh well maybe something hap-"

I was confused while I looked at phils face. He was covering his mouth with his hand and his eyes were wide open

Techno: "what? You okay pops?"
Phil: "look at her leg.."

When he did he saw that someone had carved "I will be back." On her leg. Techno grasped and rushed to get supplies. Y/n was bleeding out.
Techno and Phil were pretty much yelling so Tommy woke up and went to see what was going on

Tommy: "heyyy what's all this yelling abou- AHAT THE FUUUUUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!???"

techno: "SHUT UP TOMMY WE DONT KNOW! ONE MOMENT SHE WAS GONE AND I WENT TO LOOK FOR HER AND I FOUND HER BY A CLIFF UNDER A TREE LIKE THIS"

Phil: "okay techno, please calm down, she will be fine. Let her rest for now. We have cloth covering her leg and bigger scars to avoid her leg bleeding out."

Techno: "fine.. Tommy go back to your room.. and Phil.. you go sleep on my bed I'll stay here with her."

Phil: "okay.. your sure?"

Techno: "just go."

—————————————-
Y/n POV:

I woke up on the couch and I saw techno sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch sleeping

"Aww.. cute.."

I tried to get up but my leg was in pain. Why? Why was it like that? What happened? I looked down at my leg and it was covered up. My clothes were ripped and dirty.

...
What happened..

I saw Tommy run up and he slapped Techno
Techno woke up and stoop up and yelled at Tommy

Techno: "WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT DID I DO?"

Tommy: "MIND EXPLAINING WHAT HAPPENED AT 5-6 AM?? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!"

Techno: "not now Tommy! It's not the time!"

I stood there looking at them fight. I admired techno cause it was cute when he was angry but also a bit scary.
I didn't listen what they were saying but when Tommy said that one thing I was curious..

Tommy: "WELL IF YOUR KEEPING THINGS FOR ME WHY DONT YOU TELL Y/N ABOUT YOUR LITTLE "SECERET" ABOUT HER PARENTS?!"

Techno: "Tommy. Shut up" techno looked really angry.

Y/n: "what do you mean Tommy?"

Tommy: "yeah. Your little boyfriend is hiding something from you."

Techno: "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP"

Techno pushed Tommy roughly and looked at y/n and then back at techno

Tommy: "I miss the old techno. Grow the fuck up and stop lying to her."

Y/n: "techno..?"

"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 '𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘵'..?"
________________
VV
NOT MY DRAWING <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.6K 19
Mc is a fairly large streamer who is doing the Minecraft Championship. He gets teamed with his own friend and takes notice of Techno shortly. Mc slow...
192K 5.8K 23
You, the princess of a kingdom, being the only child becouse of your mothers sudden death after your birth. Your eighteenth birthday is coming up so...
46.9K 1.1K 30
In memory of Technoblade "Ayyy. I found you guys." (Y/n's) character punched everyone else's. Then she walked back Techno, "I have a gift for you my...
1.5K 165 60
I wake up, it's awkwardly quiet and no one is here anymore... This is an non ship story about the famous pig called Technoblade and another person wi...