๐“๐‘๐€๐†๐„๐ƒ๐˜|(๐„.๐ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+)

By Svosos

ยกTW! {This books contains very graphic content such as sexual assault, depression, suicidal thoughts, sex, an... More

The Beginning.
Narcisstic Asshole.
Games.
Preparation.
Beauty in Black.
Champagne and Cocaine.
Sprained ankle.
Distracting thoughts.
Coincidences.
Emotions.
Anger Issues.
Regrets.
Flashbacks...Relapse..
Sexual frustration.
Peace..and war.
Dreams.
Predicaments.
Changes.
Split Personality.
Anger and Bliss.
Decisions and Seduction.
Fabric.
Realization.
Panic.
Travel.
Distractions, Suspicions, and Romance.
Business...and pleasure.
The End.
EPILOGUE

Sexual Aggresion, Sexual Regrets.

4.8K 146 290
By Svosos

Please vote, comment, and read the a/n.

ALSO If you know, I posted a book called Photography a few months ago, and a few days ago I was thinking about possibly bringing it back (?) If you remember Photography, tell me in the comments if you'd like me to bring it back and write it again! Thank you all <3

THANK YOU ALL FOR 50K ON NANNY AND 190K ON SUBMISSIVE. I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH, AND I TRULY APPRECIATE IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MT HEART.

PLUGGING MY SOCIALS, Y'ALL SHOULD DEF GO FOLLOW ME ON THESE HEHE ;)
Instagram:svosos
Tiktok:svosos
Snapchat:juliacymek
Twitter:svosos
Thank you all, and go read!

{NOT EDITED}

Layla's pov
I let out a laugh as I took another bite of my food.
Erich grinned.

"A few more questions."

"You've already asked me like fifteen."

"It's my job!" I exclaimed and Erich laughed. I looked through my little black book which had all the questions, and smiled.

"Are you proud?"

"Proud of what?"

"The empire you've built?" I asked.

"Eh, I could have done more." He answered, and I sighed. I realized I had two more questions which I was absolutely dreading.

"Do you have anyone special at the moment?"

"As in a romantic relationship?" He asked, and I nodded. He chuckled.

"Yes, I do." He said and stared right into my eyes, making me shiver slightly. Tension grew as he took another sip of wine.

"May I ask who that is?"

"No." He answered, and I cracked a smile.

"Do you regret the trial?" I asked, and immediately Erich tensed, making me grow nervous.

"Y-You don't have to an-"

"Nope." He said, and my eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't give a fuck, because if anything, that trial gave me power and gave me money." He said, and I exhaled.

"Okay." I whispered and turned off my camera which recorded our whole conversation. I closed my book, and quickly enough Erich grabbed my hand.

"I think you should come home with me tonight." He said, and I exhaled.

I didn't forget.

"May I say something?" I asked, and Erich nodded.

"I have zero fucking respect for you, Erich, and I'm only doing this for my career." I said, and Erich chuckled.

"Just wait until you come home with me."

"That isn't fucking happening." I said and the waiter came back, leaving the check in the middle of the table.

Erich snatched it, pulling out his credit card. The waiter quickly walked away.

"You're coming home with me tonight." He said, and I let out a laugh.

"No."

"Yes."

"Listen to me, babe, you're coming home with me tonight." He said, and I rolled my eyes. I stood up, throwing on my blazer.

"Go fuck yourself." I spat and began to get up, when Erich got up as well. He grabbed my waist, pulled me near me.

"You're coming home with me tonight babe, whether you like it or not." He said, and I shoved myself out of his grip. I grabbed my purse, walking out angrily.

Erich's pov
At the perfect time, the waiter came back with my credit card. I grabbed it, and quickly walked to the door.

I saw Layla getting into her car, so I grabbed her by the waist, pushing her against the door, kissing her.

At first she started pushing me away, but my left hand grabbed her waist, my right one grabbing her ass.

She wrapped her hands around my neck, grabbing and running her hands through my hair, making me groan. She pulled away, and I kissed her neck.

"F-Fuck." She moaned out, and I exhaled as I pulled away. I wrapped my hand around her throat.

"Come back home with me." I whispered, and she sighed.

"I...I can't."

"Then let me go home with you."

"Absolutely not." She said and I sighed.

"I know you want me."

"Doesn't mean I can have you."

"I'm giving you to me." I said, and she exhaled.

"No." She whispered, and pushed me away. She got into the car, immediately locking it. She drove away, and immediately I got into my car, following her.

Layla's pov
I was tipsy.

But not a lot.

I arrived home, and didn't see Evie's car, so I exhaled out of happiness because I saw Erich following me. I parked into the lot, and Erich parked next to me, sliding the window down.

"Stalker!" I exclaimed, and he chuckled.

"Only for you." He answered, and I felt myself get all jittery. I got out of the call, and immediately Erich's body collided with mine.

Erich pulled me into the complex, immediately pushing the buttons.

Erich's pov
I couldn't wait, I needed a quick fuck.

I know I had plans to get answers out of her, but I was thinking with my dick tonight. I needed her, and tomorrow I can just get answers.

She opened the door to the apartment, and quickly enough I shoved the door closed, and she grabbed me by the dress shirt, pulling me into the room.

She pushed me against the bed, and quickly enough I realized what was happening.

She took off her blazer, then her heels, then her dress, and my eyes widened at her body.

Small breasts, small ass, and a small waist. She was small with a petite body.

It wasn't my type, but her face made up for it.

She has these big brown eyes, this small nose, and these beautiful big lips. She leaned down, her tits right in my face. I stared at her lustfully.

"God, you're beautiful." I whispered as I ran my hands over her body. I started taking off my blazer and dress shirt, Layla's hands running down my abs.

Her lips landed on mine, and quickly enough we were starting to make out even more. She started grinding herself on me, making a boner show up in my dress pants.

She got down on her knees, forcing me to sit up as she slowly took off my dress pants. She started pumping my cock with her hand, and I let out a low groan as she took my entire cock into her mouth.

She started suck my dick slowly, and I couldn't help myself as I grabbed her hair, pushing my cock into her mouth further. She started to choke, but I didn't fucking care.

Her mouth started moving faster, and I grabbed her hair, pulling it. She groaned as I started to face fuck her, letting me be in control.

Yeah, I'm a fucking control freak and I don't fucking care.

Layla groaned as I cummed into her mouth, but before she could swallow, I pulled out and grabbed her jaw.

"Open your mouth, and show me." I whispered, and she smirked. She opened her mouth, my sexually aggression growing rapidly.

"Good girl." I whispered and let go of her jaw, letting her swallow. She did and I stood up, grabbing her and pushing her on the bed, ass in the air.

What can I say, Doggy is the best position anyways.

I grabbed my dress pants, pulling out a condom and a package of the day after pills.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked her, and she nodded. I turned her around, shoving the pill into her mouth anyways.

"Fuck it, you can never not be sure." I said, and she swallowed it. I turned her around, putting the condom on.

I was getting annoyed, so I quickly put my dick into her. She moaned out at my size, and I started moving in and out slowly.

"F-Fuck Erich." She moaned out, and my horniness grew as I heard her moaning out my name.

I started moving faster and faster, and I could feel her tense, which was a sign that she was going to cum soon.

I started moving quicker, Layla's body shaking rapidly as she came. I move a few more times before my own orgasm came, while I came into the condom.

Layla's legs were shaking, her entire body sprawled out on the bed from exhaustion. It was a sight to see, which turned me on greatly. She looked at me, her eyes barely open.

"Erich?" She muttered out, and I looked up at her, seeing her slowly getting up, a slight wince coming out of her.

"Get the fuck out of my house." She muttered, and I saw the anger and fury into her eyes.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that.

"Why? Because we just fucked? It doesn't mean shit Erich." She spat, and I chuckled as I watched her put on her clothes.

A black tank top with lace and plaid shorts. I smirked at her ass trying to pop out of it.

"You're fucking hot." I said to her while putting on my dress shirt. She exhaled.

"Seriously, get the fuck out before I kick you the fuck out myself." She spat, her fiery personality turning me on greatly.

I looked at her with my piercing blue eyes before grabbing her by the throat, pinning her to the nearest wall.

Anger overtook my body as I squeezed her throat tightly, making her eyes roll to the back of her heart.

"Listen to me you worthless whore, do me a fucking favor and tell me one thing and one thing only, where the fuck is Evie's apartment?" I asked, and I noticed her face slowly turning white.

I let go, her immediately dropping, her knees hitting the hardwood floor. She started breathing in oxygen in and out harshly, slightly choking.

"Now." I whispered as I grabbed her jaw, déjá vu hitting me right in the fucking face as I stared caressing her cheek.

"Where's Evie's apartment?" I asked, and she didn't respond, so I grabbed her throat, and her eyes widened.

"Tell me right fucking now or I'll actually kill you this time."

"Apartment complex 15, it's two block down from here." She whispered, and I smirked.

"What apartment?" I asked, and she exhaled.

"I-It's apartment 7B." She answered, and I smirked as I ran the pad of my thumb over her bottom lip, seeing tears slowly falling down her checks, her body starting to shake from fear.

"Are you scared?" I asked, and she didn't respond. I pulled her lip down with my thumb, and she looked at me, her glassy brown eyes looking into mine.

"See you soon, darling." I whispered, leaving a small kiss on her forehead before grabbing my dress jacket. I walked to her phone which sat in her purse, grabbing it.

I slammed it on the floor, hearing the shattering. I looked at it, then looked at Layla, who was curled up into a ball.

I grabbed the keys, and smiled in happiness as I saw her keys were labeled.

Layla's bawling cries fill the room as I took the key, putting it in my pocket. I looked at her.

"Stop crying my darling, It's not a nice sight on you." I said, and she didn't respond. I chuckled as I put my dress jacket on, putting on my shoes after.

I walked out of the apartment, opening my phone. I texted Jackson.

'I found Evie's address, I'm going to see her right now.'

'Okay man, but don't fucking kill her you prick.' He messaged back, and I chuckled as I got into my car, starting it.

'No promises.'

A/N
Ohhh shitttttt, Sorry for the inconsistent uploads, ilysm so much tho. Thank you all for 50k on nanny, it's so surreal!-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 10.5K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
1.4M 48.4K 35
Annabelle Vaughn never thought of coming so close to seeing a billionaire much less falling in love with one. Now it has happened and she can't live...