untold

By xella_writesx

"Iᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ" -- CO... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
CHARACTERS
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
AUTHORS NOTE

ELEVEN

4.3K 94 19
By xella_writesx

NEEDS TO BE RE-WRITTEN

I woke up and looked around. wait where am i. just as i started sitting up mettia walked out of a bathroom with just a towel around him.

"good morning bambina, how are you doing?" then all of the events from last night come flooding in.

they are after me, they are after my friends, they want to hurt me.

although me, madds and layla live many hours away from each other we still manage to talk quite a bit. the time zones are super weird so when its 10 pm in miami is about 4 am in germany.

so normally one of us ends up having to stay up late.

"im ok, i just have a little bit of a headache," i replied as i rubbed my head.

"ok lets go down and eat, you aren't going to school today," he told me and then went back into the bathroom, probably to change into something else.

as he walked out he threw me one of his hoodies and i gave him a big smile. one thing I like about having brother is an endless amount of hoodies. yes i have my own but something about their sweatshirts are just so cozy.

we made our way downstairs where the house seamed completely empty. "leo is in his office and metteo is in the gym," he said probably noticing my confusion.

just as he said that a very sweaty metteo entered the room and started making a smoothy, while i went to the cupboards and grabbed some lucky charms.

at my old place we only got like cheerios and frozen waffles for breakfast so this stuff was definitely a upgrade, well who am i kidding my entire life was an upgrade.

it still amazes me how everything can change so quickly, i remember how scared i was their also how i started to accept death.

"bella, bella, hello," mattia said while waving his hands infront of my face, "you good you were starting at the wall for like forever,"

"yea im good."

"watcha thinking about." i shrugged, i never really liked getting into details with my feelings. maybe because my entire life i was pretty much taught to not tell anyone anything.

i finished my cereal and went to go put my plate in the dishwasher, just as leo and metteo walked back in.

great.

i can't explain who hunter is, well actually i can, he is a misoginistic, asshole who tries to take advantage of people.

me.

'bella sit," leo said sternly. i took a seat next to mattia, with leo at the head of the table, and metteo and mettia on both sides of him.

"we were wondering what caused you little panic session or whatever it was last night."

"uh nothing," i replied back, can't i just go to my room, take advantage or this amazing day off, maybe explore the backyard because the only place i went to back their was the soccer field.

"bella we know it wasn't nothing, you were having a severe panic attack, which cased you to go unconscious," mettia added.

you know what fuck him and his smart ass brain.

"who called you," metteo said in a intimidating tone.

"oh it was no one important i was just surprised they called," i mean i was telling the truth, well mostly.

"well shall we call the back then? i have their number maybe they want to walk to me," dammit.

"NO," i said super fast, "it was one of my dads old friend, and he said i have to do something or he will hurt my friends, that it," please let me go, please let me go, please let me go.

"what did he want you to do," mattia asked in a soft voice.

"he said i had to go to my dads funeral, i have to go right? like I can't risk him hurting my friends, he will hurt them badly trust me, i can't let that happen its so sefish-"

"bella stop rambling," metteo said from across the table.

"did he do the same things as you dad," leo questions, "yea," i mumbled.

everyone eyes were one leo all waiting for answers on what we should do.

"what do you think you should do bella," he asked, great put all the pressure on me.

"i think i have to, i could not live with myself knowing i was the reason my friends got hurt," i told him, i really couldn't.

"ok so when is the funeral again?"

"um i think it is on monday," i explained to him, right now it is thursday so like 4 days away.

"oh also while your here when you said you were in the hospital for a few month i know damn well it wasn't a car crash," well i mean i tried.

"ya josh was really drunk one night and just took it to far," i shrugged.

"ok, go to your room for a little bit and we will figure the rest out ok?" he let me go thank god. the air was so tense i though i was going to explode if i was sitting their for any longer.

i quickly scurried to my room and turned on my tv as i jumped on my bed and put on netflix. i decided to watch the show 'outer banks' because i haven't watched it.

i haven't watched mostly any shows on netflix because josh wouldn't ever pay for it, and when i did ask trust me i regretted it.

i must have fell asleep because when i woke up it was 1 in the afternoon, and i was starving. one thing that happened while i was here it i started getting a kinda normal appetite, now i actually have full meals a few times a day.

i went to the kitchen where leo was on his phone, of course i couldn't understand a thing because he was talking in iTaLiaN.

i went over and grabbed a bag of chips and just as i was about to leave he spoke up, "we will be leaving saturday so sunday if you want we can go visit you friends or whatever, and we will leave monday night, also it will just be me, you, and mattia,"

"ok thanks," i said giving him a smile. even though i was terrified i was glad i was going to see my friends. but now i would have to go to his funeral where all of his friends will probably attend.

instead of going back to my room i decited to go to the basement. i liked it down their in one of the rooms was a big sofa, a small bar with a mini fridge, microwave, and a bunch of snacks, and a pool table and pingpong table. also the lights would dim so its fun watching shows down here.

come to think of it this house has many places to watch shows with the movie room, and the million other living rooms scattered around the house.

UNTOLD

it was now saturday... yay?

i did end up going to school friday and it was boring like usual, i dont even know what i expected.

i was currently packing my bag because of course i waited to the last minute, thats how i am i guess.

i put in a dress that stopped just above my knees, a pair of leggings, 2 pairs of sweatpants, some long socks, those are a nessasidy you can never have enough, and some underwear and bras.

i brought my suit case downstairs where mettia and leo were waiting. i put on a pair of costom air force 1s. they were super cute where the nike slash is was a shade of sage green. im obsessed with that color im pretty sure everyone is.

this was the only pair of shoes i packed because the dress was enough 'fancy' stuff for me.

we all said bye to the rest of the boys and our diver who i learned his name was ron put our bags in the trunk and we hopped in the limo.

yes limo, kinda liking this rich life.

the ride to the airport was pretty silent the boys were just talking about the business, in mostly italian.

we got to the airport and when i got out i was met with a private plane. i must have road something like this when i first got here. but wow.

ron went to the back and took the bags out and some other guards grabbed them and guided us in.

the interior was amazing, it looked so neat and modern. leo signaled me to take a seat next to him and mettia.

"we just have to sit here for a little bit, but when we take off you can go wherever," he told me and i said a quick 'okay' as i was still in shock by this beautiful plane.

this wasn't my first time in a plane although we did most of our traveling by boat we took a plane every now and then. one thing though as i have never been in a plane this fancy.

this was going to be a very long plane ride, it would be more than 11 hours, lets see if i survive.

after the plane took off i decided to go on one of the couches and i watched a movie on one of the tv's that were in their. the boys were both quickly typing on their computers.

after many long hours and many snacks we finally arrived and i was exhausted. i stumbled off the plane and followed my brothers into the car that was waiting outside for us. leo told them something and they nodded. i felt my eyes get heavy but mettia kept nogging me so i would stay awake.

after about a 30 minute drive we finally pulled up to this beautiful hotel. i have seen it before, this is where all the rich people would stay when they came to germany. i think it was 15 minutes away from my house.

its crazy how the atmosphere can change to quickly. you have a beautiful city, and 15 minutes away its a shitty place that smells like drugs 24/7.

when we walked into the hotel we headed to the front desk, "what is the best room you have?" leo questioned sternly.

"um it is the royal sweat," the lady replied, "ok we will take that," leo stated, without asking the price or anything.

"ok can I have a name please?"

"leonardo russi," the girl froze, i know my bothers are scary, intimidating, scary, really scary. but whatever.

"y-yes sir," she stuttered and handed them a key and quickly went to a back room.

we grabbed our bags and mettia insisted on going up the stairs like seriously? and it didn't help that we were were on the top floor, although they didn't make me carry anything.

it felt like we were walking forever so i took my chances and ran to an elevator and hit the button and the doors closed just in time. i pressed the number that said '11' and it started moving.

i enjoyed the peace and quiet it was very nice, but soon ended when the doors both opened and i walked out. I looked to my right where a door swung open and my two pissed off brothers trudged over to me.

"bella what the fuck were you thinking?!" leo yelled

"well maybe if you would have just let us take the elevator i wouldn't have run off," i explained.

"god you are unbelievable," mattia chuckled.

when we got to the room leo swiped the room key and opened the door. we were greeted with a beautiful kitchen to our right, a dining table on our left, and a living area in front of us. their was also a sliding door leading out to a balcony which had a hot tub.

leo got the master bedroom and me and mattia both settled in two other rooms. i think their were six bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, but who's counting?

i emptied my suitcase and put my clothes into a dresser that was their with a tv on top of it.

I turned on the tv on and it started playing one of my favorite tv shows. it didn't ever air in miami so i was bummed about that.

a little bit later leo i guess ordered food and we all sat at the dining table and started eating together. i quickly finished because i still didn't have a very big appetite and went and changed into a bathing suit.

it was a bright orange bikini, and it looked really cute on me if i say. i walked out onto the balcony where i saw leo and mettia already sitting their.

i hesitantly went in because the water was so hot, their were also bubbles to i made a beard on myself and called me santa.

im santas hoe. bitch bring my to the pole. hehehhe

we sat in uncomfortable silents for a while until mattia spoke up, "do you know were your friends live?"he asked.

"yea i think i know how to get their from here," i replied.

after a while my body started getting really hot so i decited to hop out. I went to my room and changed into a pair of nike sweatpants, a cropped cami, with a crewneck over it.

i layed down and thoughts filled my head. i haven't told madds and layla that i visiting them.

what if they dont want to see me?

do they think i left them?

did they even want to be friends with me?

will josh's friends be at the funeral?

who was josh's girlfriend?

before i could think of anything else i drifted off into a deep sleep.

UNTOLD

hi bestie

(2397 words in the chapter🚂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.2K 44
When Constance Desjardins decides to take her ambitions to the next level by trying out for the Opera Populaire's ballet, she learns of an Opera Ghos...
155K 3.4K 63
She was just 1 month old, she was taken away from her family by the jealous best man of her fathers mafia. She was Hadley Moretti. John ("the best m...
792K 22.4K 40
This is a Mindless Behavior Adventure Love story . I ran . Running and running . I kept on running until I couldn't run no more . I turned back an...
12.5K 294 27
13 years ago, 4 year old Valentina Russo was kidnapped from her family sending spiralling as they search the whole world for her. One day, Alexander...