πƒπ„π€π“π‡π–πˆπ’π‡; Tom Riddle

By tomzkaban

❝Miss Kane, Do you have a π˜‹π˜¦π˜’π˜΅π˜©π˜Έπ˜ͺ𝘴𝘩?❞ β€· A story in which, Elizabeth Kane, a supposed heir of great p... More

chapter one
character Introduction & notes
chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six

chapter three

1.6K 57 5
By tomzkaban

rumors;

I roamed my way around the castle, only to be snatched by a firm hand.

Katherine Malfoy.

I knew her rough touch like the back of my hand. It was familiar, and in a way comforting. Her bony fingers wrapped around my wrist tightly. I felt relieved to be with her. I was still shocked by the events that had taken place earlier. I took comfort in the thought that I was now safe, and with a dear friend.

Unfortunately, that made me a target. I had no idea of what was yet to come.

Tom harassing me in the closet wasn't the only thing I was stressing about—I also couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Abraxas. Did he break up with me?

"You've some explaining to do. You're my best friend, but, are these rumors true? My brother was—" Katherine cut herself off before a small sigh escaped her thin lips. "Crying."

What has Tom started that I'm going to have to end?

"I don't understand, what rumors?" I reply, shaking my head frantically as a tick of anxiety and discomfort. I hoped that whatever was happening now had nothing to do with Tom Riddle, and he was just going to leave me alone after our encounter in the supply closet. I waited patiently for Katherine to speak.

I was desperate to know what was being said about me. The anxiety of not knowing aches my pride more than she could imagine.

"You haven't heard? so it's not true?" Katherine's eyes pleaded hopeful towards me, which only worried me further.

"Please, just tell me. They're most definitely not true. I swear it to you, Katherine Malfoy." I scowled in eagerness, my eyes becoming drought with tears.

"Tom's been saying that—" Katherine trailed off, spinning on her heels as if she were nervous.

Of course, it's Tom. After our affair in the closet, he simply couldn't let me live.

"Oh, well," She choked, "That you've been sleeping around with all the guys in the school, and you tried to sleep with him in the supply closet."

I froze in utter terror. Of all the things I thought, I would've never thought of this. This was low and dirty. Does Tom really have no class to himselfActually, no, this is typical of him. I now realize that there is no code when It comes to revenge for him. He will do whatever it takes to get things his way, there's no changing that.

I didn't know what to say for the slightest moment until something clicked in me. I had realized something. I had a moment of clarity.

"And to think you'd thought they were true? What kind of friend are you? To think so low of me?" I spat, finally realizing that Katherine had wronged me.

I was furious. Not only with Tom, but with Katherine. She thought so little of me, didn't she? Apparently, just about anyone and everyone believe these rumors; even my boyfriend and best friend of fourteen years.

Eventually, the raging anger inside me washed up into a mixture of sadness and discomfort. I could feel the tears begin to well in my eyes, and I clenched my fists so hard that my nails dug into my skin. I bled. But I didn't care. How could Tom Riddle be so cruel?

"No, I didn't, I mean." She stammered, and I knew that she couldn't come up with any excuses as to why she assumed the rumors were true.

"You mean what?" I asked, resting my hands on my hips.

"Lizzie. They're just rumors, They'll go away. I'm sure of it." She spoke quick-paced, attempting to change the subject of the conversation.

"We'll explain everything to Abraxas, too!" Added Kiara; my other best friend, who had seemingly appeared out of thin air.

But at this point, I think I only have one best friend. How could Katherine assume such a thing and take on the side of Tom Riddle? My greatest enemy. But it didn't matter who he was to me. It only mattered who he was to her, even if it wasn't the real him. Because just as everyone else, she was in love with him.

I glare over at Kiara with betrayed eyes, and somehow it seems she already knows what Katherine has done to me. Kiara was a true friend. She never doubted me. She, for one, doesn't believe these outlandish and downright silly rumors.

"Katherine, I think you should go talk to your brother. Let him know that Elizabeth would never do such a thing." Kiara spoke in a rough tone, shooting her friend a sharp look. She spoke with an emphasis on the particular word never.

I gave a sad and brittle smile. It was nice to know that at least one person was looking out for me.

I only wanted to return to my dorm and just cry, but of course, Tom would be there. He was everywhere, like the shadow that was conditioned to follow me. I frowned, pulling myself upright so I could drag myself to the bathroom. I stalked my way through the dimly lit hallways, finally stumbling across the girl's bathroom. I flipped on the lights. As I did, I suddenly heard a series of thuds behind me. I quickly hid in a corner, though my hiding position was poor.

It was Tom Riddle and his gang of Slytherins.

His arm was propped up against the door frame as he watched his friends laugh and banter. He seemed a form of nonchalant as if something were knacking at his mind, and he couldn't be bothered by the people surrounding him. It was an odd thing, how he could seem bothered and both unbothered simultaneously at the same time.

"Did you get that?" One of Tom's friends nudged him on the shoulder in an attempt to direct his attention toward them.

Instantaneously, Tom's face became cold. He no longer seemed uninterested and bored, instead, he became irritated and frustrated. I could only assume because the boy had touched him, and interrupted his ongoing train of thought.

The boy's face became a frighted with terror, as he realized what he had done. He mouthed something unknown, but I assume he was apologizing to Riddle. The other boys seemed to recognize their classmates' mistake as they all stopped their laughter, and in return, Tom gave them a mirthful grin of amusement.

He was amused by how terrified they seemed to be of him.

Eventually, Tom caught wind of me observing his hierarchy of Slytherins. His eyes met with mine, only unlike the last time I'd seen them, they weren't filled with rage - Instead, uncertainty. His face fell, and he soon directed his friends to leave.

"What are you doing in the girl's restroom?" I said in a hostile tone, inching closer towards him. I didn't hesitate to become aggressive, the adrenaline of the circumstances uplifting my confidence.

"My apologies." He spoke softly, clearing his throat.

"I'll be prefect soon, as future prefect I'd like to know why you're so keen on being in the girl's bathroom?" I spoke, trying my best to hide the fact that I was sore.

He smiled, "I must've stumbled across the wrong door."

"No, why don't you tell me the real reason you're here?" I challenged him, way out of my comfort zone.

He tilted his head curiously, stalking his way toward me.

"A project I'm working on." He spoke with a certain gleam in his eye.

We were now arm's length from each other.

"Though, I don't believe it matters any longer, since what I've come across is much bigger," He gestured.

I wondered what he was speaking about. A project? Something much bigger?

"I simply seek confirmation." He whispered as he towered over me.

I nodded my head as if I had any clue of what he was speaking about, but I didn't.

the room fell silent.

"And I suppose you enjoy making me do all the talking?" He spoke lowly, and I still hadn't said a word.

Once more, It was silent for a moment before Tom opened his mouth to speak.

"What is this?" He questioned aggressively, snatching my wrist away.

I was confused until I recognized he was profusely studying the palms of my hands, his eyes tracing all along my dammed skin. I suddenly remembered when I had dug my nails into the skin of my palms in a fit of rage, earlier today.

"it's none of your business!" I pulled my wrist away from his grip, storming out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 533 14
❝She, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...
6.3K 277 12
β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆ tom riddle era au ⋆* post hogwarts⋆* romantic subplot ⋆* the knights of walpurgis β”ˆβ”ˆ Three years aft...
19.2K 835 77
As orphans, you and Tom Riddle have more in common than having no parental figures in your lives. One day, it turns out that you, too, can use magic...
496K 7.2K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...