𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

By authorspencil

I know it says 'MCYT', but it does include some other content creators that aren't mcyts ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐗𝐌𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟒)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟓)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟔)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟕)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟖)
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟏)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟐)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟑)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡
𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐨
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐄𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐲𝐞
𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐔
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞

22K 627 273
By authorspencil

Pairings: Dream x Reader
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

——————————

(Y/n) was still walking down the hall of items and animals that Dream had collected and had been planning to collect while the others crowded by the sidelines, Tommy mocking Dream. There were a few others still trailing down the hall, still shocked by all of it. BadBoyHalo and Ranboo were there, wondering of what could've happened if Dream had actually been successful and trapped Enderchest or Skeppy. Ranboo's heart ached at the sight of the thankfully empty fence post and Bad kept looking back at Dream in horror every time the cage had caught his eye. Dream was insane. Literally.

(Y/n) trailed over the item frame that protected the book that they held above all of their other items. Well, the book they had held over their other items, they didn't anymore because they lost it. Or so they thought.

To anybody else, the book wasn't really that special. It was a hand-written book by Dream that he gave to (Y/n) on their first day on the Dream SMP. And believe them when they say that it was a really old book. It was given to them even before the wars started, even before L'manburg. So not only did it have sentimental value, it had age value. That book had seen the inside of their enderchest for months before it disappeared. It was their mistake honestly, they took it out and accidentally left it in a normal chest. They didn't understand why somebody would want to steal a welcome pamphlet from them, but they figured that they had held onto it for too long. It was probably time to move on from it.

But the thing was, they never moved on from it. For weeks on end, they searched the entire server for that book and they couldn't find it. They blamed themself, they thought that they had misplaced it. And they couldn't just ask Dream for another hand-written book because the thing with that book was that it was the first gift he had given them. There was real thought put into his words and you can't just replace that. And now, seeing it here, in the frame of the man who gave it to them in the first place was just heart-wrenching.

Without a second thought, (Y/n) quickly reached forward for the book and pulled it straight out of the item frame, carrying it between their hands. Their eyes were narrowed to blink back the tears that were forming in their eyes as they marched over to the crowd of people surrounding Dream.

They each caught one glance at (Y/n)'s face and how angry they must have felt, and each made way for (Y/n). They paved the way for the person that was going to give him hell. Even Tommy and Tubbo stepped back. Tommy was most likely tired out of ridiculing Dream and wanted somebody else to take a crack at it.

When they reached the front of the crowd, all eyes staring at them. They met with Dream. Powerless and helpless, he was trapped inside of an obsidian box. He made direct contact with (Y/n), the glint in his eye completed faded away when he saw them. A little confused, he narrowed his eyes. But (Y/n) dragged their sleeve below their eyelids to wipe the tears that had began to drop down from their face and held the book up. Dream exhaled deeply.

"What is this, Dream?" They questioned in a very broken tone, almost like a whisper. They held the book with both hands up to him so he could get a clear look at it.

"It's... um..." He cleared his throat before continuing. "...It's the book that I gave you when you first moved to the Dream SMP." He croaked, his voice low and raspy.

"Right..." They huffed, looking down at it. "Why was it in the hallway? With all of the other things?"

"Because... It's valuable to you, right?" He glanced up at them from his place in the box. Despite his situation, he said it quite nonchalantly. "I took what I could that was valuable to others and stored them away."

"How did you even know?" They asked, their grip on the book becoming stronger with every passing second.

"Know what?"

"That I had attachment to it?" They stared blankly back at him. "I never told anybody. Nobody even knew about that stupid pamphlet, and even if they did, nobody would have suspected it." They lifted the book up to begin swiftly flicking through the pages. "No profound letter, no declaration of love. Just your name and a smiley face with a few words of welcome." They pointed the pages towards him, which he read over and over again before looking back up at them.

"(Y/n), I know." He stated plainly. "It wasn't difficult to see that that book clearly meant something to you. Why else would you have placed it in an ender chest? A whole slot dedicated to that one book." He tilted his brow. "You could have used that spot for anything else but you left it for that book."

"How did you know that it was in my ender chest?"

"You're not asking the right questions, (Y/n)." He proclaimed simply, leaning back into the box with a bored expression. (Y/n)'s nose scrunched at him in disgust before they turned back to the opening page.

"I thought that I lost it..." They softly murmured, their hand tracing across the cover of the book.

"Oh, nobody had ever lost anything." Dream scoffed under his breath.

"What do you mean by that?" They raised their brow.

"Nothing of value to anybody was ever lost. When Tommy thought Henry died, he was here. When Wilbur thought he had killed friend, Friend was here. When you thought you had lost that book, that book was here." He uttered with little to no care in his voice, it was like he was impressed or proud of himself.

"You took it?"

"I did." He nodded slowly.

"You..." They sniffled, running their sleeve under their eye again. "You took advantage of the fact that I took it out of my ender chest for the first time in a long time... And you stole it?"

Dream wanted to speak up, but he couldn't. He felt so lost for words. While he was proud of the plan he had set up, he thought that talking would be like adding lemon juice on the wounds of their pain.

"Dream, you stole it!" They raised their voice, yelling directly at him. The people listening to what was happening jumped in surprise, and Tommy quickly glanced at Tubbo, astonished at what had happened. Dream acted unfazed, but he knew that (Y/n) wouldn't yell if they weren't downright pissed. "Why would you steal the gift that you gave to me?!"

"...Because... I needed leverage."

"Over what? Me? Or just everybody in general?" They queried rhetorically, their hands gesturing to the people that surrounded them.

"(Y/n), I know you understand-"

"No! No, I could never understand you!" They whined, taking a step back. Their face beginning to go red while her eyes welled up with tears. "I thought I could, but I was wrong... Every... Single... Damn- fucking time, I was wrong."

"Wrong about what? What were you wrong about?" Tubbo piped in quietly. (Y/n) shot a glance over at Tubbo through her blurry vision before facing their view back at Dream. They chuckled lowly under their breath.

"I defended him." They stated simply at Dream, their head shaking leisurely. "I stood by you. I stood by your side when they made you tear down the obsidian wall around L'manburg... And I helped you on the search to find the people you were looking for." They clutched the book against their stomach tightly while they spoke. "And... You stood by me too. You know, when Schlatt was about to execute me and you pearled onto the podium and you saved me? That was you protecting me. And now look what you're doing."

"(Y/n), it was for good reason." He argued.

"It's not!" They snapped. "You're lying again." They called him out on his own words. "You know- I wasn't planning on even coming here. I was sure that you were doing good. I told the others that they were making a mistake and that they shouldn't be storming the place. But I came because I wanted to prove them all wrong. And the only thing proven to me now is how much of a villain you've been!" They seethed.

"You wouldn't have defended me. now Not after what I've done to Tommy and the others." He mumbled.

"I would've! Since day one, I have been by your side! Through everything! Thick and thin! When sides were formed, I'd pick yours. If tasks were given, I'd do them. And if I had to choose one person out of everybody here, I would have picked you. Because that's how loyal I am. And this wasn't you paying me like you paid Punz, no. I fought alongside you because I trusted you."

There it was. Trust. That word played over and over again in their head, it rang like an old bell. It triggered something inside of their head that just made them want to snap. And in that moment, they did. The words flooded out of their mouth, and, as much as they'd hate to admit it, they meant every single one of them. There wasn't an ounce of regret radiating off of their body when they had said so. They were proud to finally speak up about what they thought.

"I trusted you! You stupid idiot!" They shouted. "I loved you! I was willing to stand by your side, no matter how many people were on the opposing team. And you've fucked me over!"

"I did what I had to do..." His voice trailed off slowly.

"No." They sniffled again, their lip trembling. They complexion was torn between incredibly irate and heartbroken. "Dream. You know. If I was the same person that I was about twenty minutes ago, and my feelings for you were still the same, you should've saved a space in that hall for yourself. Because you were the one I valued over everything else."

Dream looked down at his feet, no longer wanting to make eye contact with them from sheer embarrassment. When they saw that he was avoiding their gaze, they just took the book from their own arms, stomped towards the box Dream was stood in and forced the book into his arms.

They squinted their puffy eyes so all he caught was the death glare, the kind that you'd only receive if the person you were facing with wanted you gone.

"Dream." They began through gritted teeth. "I hope that Sam puts you in that prison, and I hope that you rot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 975 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...
10.9K 243 19
[<THE COVER ARTIST IS @sunaway_ ON TWITTER GO CHECK THEM OUT>] ALSO THIS IS FUN PURPOSES, PLEASE DONT FORCE ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS BOOK TO G...
222K 946 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...
337K 9.2K 29
❝𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚�...