Want To Be Loved (Himiko Toga...

By girls_are_gods

Y/n hasn't had a happy life, she never got to be her true self. She's also in UA forced by her mother. This w... More

Background info of y/n
The beginning
The flashback
The idea (slight nsfw)
the announcement
the fight
quirk
search history (slight nsfw)
the twist
The league of villains
Todoroki vs y/n
meeting spinner
Toga's surprise (nsfw)
The date
Weird is great! <3
graveyard date (nsfw)
Clingy bratty Toga
showering
Packing
The Death
the aftermath
Coward (nsfw ending)
Dorms
moving in gift (nsfw)
The morning after
breakfast fight
it's okay to ask for help
Nail polish
Sorry
breaking the news
Hero costume
Villain suit
A meal for a villain
Mother is back
Puddle of Blood
Shoulder to cry on
Recovery
Dark Angel
Romantic Crime
Disposable Father (nsfw)
Dead Figurine
Breakfast Finally
Relocate
Camp
Sleep
In the woods (nsfw)
Eri
Ah yes father
I'll be right here (slight nsfw)
Rooms
Siblings
Phone
Phone Call
Stick n' poke
Midoriya
Relationship (nsfw)
Bloodpops (nsfw)
weekend
Bonding
Tokage
killing spree

School Camp

6.5K 237 336
By girls_are_gods

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wake up from the heat of the room. I look around and see the rays of the sun shining through from one of the windows. It makes the room brighter and I look around seeing the floors are a bit old as well as the paint of the walls, but other then that it was in good condition.

"Good morning sweetheart." Himiko yawns.

This is why I haven't been able to sleep when I'm alone. I'm so in love with the sight of seeing her when I wake up, and when I go to sleep.

"Good morning." I smile.

"How are you feeling? Any better?"

"A bit. How about you did you sleep well?"

"Yes thank you for asking darling." She gets up, "Come on you should head back."

"I don't want to though. They're all so annoying."

"Just hang out with those two girls that went to your house one time."

"Fine, but I won't like it."

"It's just for a while. In fact I heard that they're making a funeral for Endeavour and a memorial for your mom in a few weeks. Which means you will going back to the UA campus and the rest of the League of Villains will break in and well you know the plan."

I sigh, "Guess my siblings will be there."

"If you want I can go with you I just have to stab someone!" Himiko gets excited.

"That's great." I kiss her. "I have to go now sadly. Let's see how I'll handle the others." I get all my stuff again.

We kiss goodbye and I leave. When I get to the camp again I leave my stuff in the locker room instead of the girls room to avoid the girls.

First day back to class.

Toga's p.o.v.

Kurogiri warp gates me back to the base.

"Himiko you're here finally." He says.

"...Well yea you just warp gate me here."

I take a look around the room seeing the boys in the couch together.

"I wanted to go get groceries-"

Everyone starts to interrupt Kurogiri.

"Oh! Can I go!?" Shiggy asks.

"I'm going too." Dabi follows.

"I want a new stuffie! Maybe a bear! I want to go too!!" I excitedly yell out.

"Himiko! But what about me!?" Buba whines.

I turn to look at him, "Oh sorry, what's wrong?"

"We haven't hung out in a long time."

"Well come to the store with us." I tell him.

"No but with just us no one else."

"Aw, but I want a new bear!"

"I'll steal you one."

"No you won't." Shigaraki adds himself into the our conversation.

"And why not?" Buba asks.

"With Endeavor dead and Y/n's mom 'missing' the heroes already suspect us."

"To hell with the heroes!" He blurts out. "I mean," Buba looks to me, "I want to hang out."

"Fine how about this, after I come from the store you can help me redecorate my room."

He gasps, "Really?"

I nod my head smiling.

"Okay you go, I'll get everything ready." Buba gets excited.

Kurogiri gets the van while Dabi, Tomura, and I wait for him to drive. Ever since we heard the news of my precious, sweet, dark angel's bitch of a mother's memorial, the guys and I decided to make the hideout more like a home. She's going to live with us so we want her to feel welcome.

"Stay together. We don't need to get caught in public." Kurogiri get off the van.

We're all in different clothes then we normally wear. We enter the store grouped together. Luckily the L.O.V. has associates everywhere which is how we are still able to go to certain public places.

Hm I wonder how my darling is.

Y/n's p.o.v.

"How the hell did you pass the test!? You weren't even here in class!" Jirou get surprised with my score.

"I did the work they sent to the dorm."

Well most of it.

I spent more time with Toga then actually doing my school work.

"You understood the work without asking questions? Not even I could do that." Yaoyorozu sounds a bit insecure.

"I don't know."

"How do you not know!?" Jirou asks.

"I don't know what I'm doing half of the time to be honest."

"Haha same." Kaminari passes by.

"Alright students sit down." Mr.Aizawa wakes up from his nap, "I have to teach you all this stuff since the rest of the teachers are back at the campus, so answer my questions so I'll know how much you all know about the subject."

Everyone nods at him.

"Again I'm not an expert on these subjects so help each other if you can. First subject," He looks down to his notes, "Psychology. The topic is..." He gets surprised as he looks up, "Um...parenting styles."

The class goes silent. It annoys me.

"Todoroki, L/n, both of you can um...be excused of this if you want." Mr.Aizawa offers.

I sigh, "Its fine."

"...I'll stay too." Todoroki says.

Mr.Aizawa continues, "Alright then, can someone answer what an authoritarian parent is?"

I'm the one to raise my hand up. I never do, so everyone gets surprised.

"L/n." Mr.Aizawa calls on me.

"Authoritarian parents are dictators. They're in charge. What they say goes. The children do what they are told, and don't ask questions. The parents are very strict with discipline, and are harsh with punishments. The parents don't take their children's feelings into consideration. They are less nurturing The children tend to become good lairs in order to avoid punishments, but they're also at a higher risk of developing self-esteem problems because their parents never valued their opinions. This parenting style can lead the child to have other problems."

The class gets surprised including Mr.Aizawa.

"Yes. You're right. Next one, what are authoritative parents?"

I raise my hand again.

"Again?" Mr.Aizawa smiles, "Okay go ahead L/n."

"Authoritative parents are still in charge, but respect their children's wishes. They negotiate with their children. They set limits and are very consistent in enforcing boundaries. When it comes to discipline there are other punishments. This parenting style has high responsiveness. They also take their children's feelings into consideration. They value the child's emotions while they also make it clear they are the ones in charge."

"Yes. Good job. On to the next one permissive parents."

Once again I raise my hand, "Permissive parents let their children be in charge. They never say no. They want to keep their children happy. The parents are all about their kids. Very little or no discipline, but definitely no hitting. They often only step in when there's a serious problem. Permissive parents usually take on more of a friend role than a parent role. They usually don't put much effort into discouraging poor choices or bad behavior. The kids are more likely to struggle academically. They may exhibit more behavioral problems as they don't appreciate authority and rules. The kids can also have health problem such as getting cavities because permissive parents often don't enforce good habits, like ensuring a child brushes their teeth."

"That's right. These three parenting styles are not the only ones, but they are the most common ones." He reads from some papers, "Does anyone want to tell me what other style is a common one?"

I answer, "The uninvolved parents."

I see Todoroki looks at Midoriya.

"Yes, and since you've answer all of these, care to explain what that is?"

"Uninvolved parents are well...uninvolved. They never wanted to be parents. They rather buy stuff for themselves then feed their own child. They spend little to no time with their child. The parents have little knowledge about what their kid is doing. The child may not receive much guidance, nurturing, and parental attention. The parents don't devote their time to the child or their basic needs. They can be neglectful, however it might not always be intentional. For example a parent with mental health issues, or substance abuse problems may not be able to care for a child's needs constantly. The children tend to have issues with themselves such as low self-esteem, poor behavior, and very little happiness."

Toga's p.o.v.

I laugh, "I can't wait to show this bear to Y/n!! We can rip its arms out together! Maybe mix it out with my other stuffed animals! Oh how romantic!"

I twirl around.

"Stop laughing like a damn maniac. You're going to get us caught idiot."

"Shut up, Dabi just because your single doesn't mean to bring me down." I laugh.

"I'm not single its just...complicated."

"Because both of you are jealous?" I laugh at him.

"Whatever." Dabi looks away, "Hey look."

He nods to crusty who is distracted beside Kurogiri. We see the cart next to him.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Dabi asks.

"Obviously."

We laugh together. We try to be quiet as we sneak up on him. Once we get to him we carry him, and place him in the cart.

"Hey! What are you two idiots doing?" Shiggy gets confused.

Once he's inside we push the cart, and he goes rolling down the store.

Kurogiri turns around, "Such childish things."

We look as Shigaraki keeps rolling in the cart fast.

"How the hell do I stop this thing!?" He looks around until he sees his gloved hand.

He takes it off, and touches the cart making it disintegrate. Everything in the cart including Tomura falls on the ground. Tomura keeps rolling down the store from the speed. Kurogiri makes one of his warp gates in front of Shiggy and another one behind us. Shiggy rolls in it, and we turn around to have Dabi's foot stop Shiggy rolling after he got out the end of the warp gate.

Shiggy looks up at us, "I hate you two idiots." He groans.

"Aw c'mon," Dabi lifts him up the ground, "We were just having fun."

Dabi has him in a headlock as he give him a noogie.

"Stop that!" Shiggy pushes Dabi's arm away with his palm avoiding to let his fingers touch him.

Dabi lets go and Shiggy puts his glove back on.

"Now we have to go before someone recognizes us." Kurogiri sighs, "You three wait outside."

We do as he says and suddenly Shiggy gets a notification on his phone. I immediately grab it from his pocket.

"Its the traitor!!" I get excited.

"Give that back!" Shiggy tries to get it back.

"Here you need this more." I throw my chapstick at him.

It hit his chest, but he catches them. He just looks down at them sadly.

"I'm just messing with you. You like nice the way you are!" I smile at him.

I look back to his phone.

I scroll down the screen, "Other students information, other students information, other students, other students, other students, blah blah blah, Y/N!!"

I read the information they sent of Y/n.

Y/n went back to class after her days off. She has been participating in class more. They're answering all the questions the teacher has asked. Everyone has been surprised since she has never done anything like this. Seems to have problems with the girls especially the student, Mina Ashido. Mina yelled at Y/n, and now it seems that Y/n is upset about it. Y/n has also been sleeping outside lately.

I smile, "I can't wait for these two to find out they both work for the L.O.V.!"

"Yeah about that. Don't you think it might cause a little bit of a problem?" Dabi rests his arm on Shiggy.

"Thats true. Did you ever tell Y/n about who they are?" Shiggy asks.

"No. I want them to surprise each other, but I'll tell Y/n when she finds out. It's not like she'll go crazy over it." I answer.

"She's dating you. I think she will." Dabi says.

"Even if she does go crazy," My faces blushes more then usual, "She'll be so cute!"

Kurogiri gets out of the store, and we go back to the van. We drive off and go back to the hideout.

(A/n: I've had this in my drafts since January 27- I have so many drafts💀 but anyways I hate that this is such a short chapter, and kinda shitty so I apologize for that. On a different note, I'm going to rant. Yesterday in my class some dude said the f slur next to me, and they're always usually homophobic, but when he said it and his group laughed then proceeded to be racist- I never thought I'd want to fight four ppl in my life before😃 but I didn't want to get in trouble for their dumbasses, so you know damn well I became an elementary child, and snitch 🕺 so now next time they say anything like that they might get suspended😌. That is all I just wanted to rant bc I still hate them.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357 20 10
sɪɴɴᴇʀs™ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧. 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘢 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧. (Y/n) had been l...
201K 9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
46.5K 1.1K 36
Y/n is a 23 year old young woman who is working as a prostitute to struggle through her days in life. She is not proud of what she is doing of course...
486K 19.8K 174
[COMPLETED] 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧�...