π‘΄π’š 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐 π‘¨π’„π’‚π’…π’†π’Žπ’ŠοΏ½...

By Guardian_Angel-21

Peter Parker was your average quirkless science nerd who lived with his aunt and uncle in Japan. But after be... More

Chapter 1: Encounter
Chapter 2: The Deal
Chapter 3: Lingering Guilt
Chapter 4: Spider-Man Vs EraserHead
Chapter 5: Night Time Patrol
Chapter 6: What It Means To Be a Hero
Chapter 7: Quirk Apprehension Test again
Chapter 8: Trip Gone Bad
Chapter 9: Upgrades
Chapter 10: New Suit
Chapter 11: The Date
Chapter 12: The Amazing Spider-Man
Chapter 13: Spider-Child?
Chapter 14: I love you
Chapter 15: Back to Normal
Chapter 16: Black And Blue
Chapter 17: Beach Day
Chapter 18: Alien Queen
Chapter 19: Halloween Fright
Chapter 20: Battle of Wills
Chapter 21: Reborn
Chapter 22: Back to U.A.
Chapter 23: New Start
Chapter 24: The Power of Songs
Chapter 25: Superior Spider-Man
Chapter 26: Old Friend
Chapter 27: Leap of Faith
Chapter 28: Sparkles
Chapter 29: Remember Peter
Chapter 30: It's What Friends Do
Chapter 31: I'm Sorry/Your Welcome
Chapter 32: Not So Dead
Chapter 33: Confession
Chapter 34: Poison in your Veins
Chapter 35: Love is our Always
Chapter 36: Christmas Party Attack Part 1
Chapter 37: Christmas Party Attack Part 2
Chapter 38: Christmas Party Attack Part 3
Chapter 39: Christmas Party Attack Part 4
Chapter 40: Christmas Party Attack Part 5
Chapter 41: Babe
Chapter 43: Jackpot
Chapter 44: Fluffy Surprise
Chapter 45: Emabarrassing and News
Chapter 46: Love and War
Chapter 47: The Dance
Chapter 48: Big Day
Chapter 49: Code Beautiful
Chapter 50: The End and The Beginning

Chapter 42: Meeting the Family

2K 38 30
By Guardian_Angel-21

(A/N): Hey guy, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

3rd Person POV

Ashido finally gets dressed and goes down to the bottom floor after receiving a text from her boyfriend.

The elevator dings and she walks out with a big smile plastered on her face.

She looks over and sees Aizawa walking away from Parker and he smiles as he sees her.

Peter: You ready babe?

Mina: Yep, but what did Mr. Aizawa need? And where are we going?

Peter: He told me that Richard is going to be attending Class 1-B. And about where we're going,  you'll see later.

They began to walk out of the dormitory and as they let the building, Parker grabbed hold of her hand which made her yelp a little.

Peter: Surprised?

Mina: *Embarrassed* Y-You just got me off guard

Peter: Well then, don't be off guard because I'm gonna do this a lot more often.

She smiled at this and lean her shoulder on his.

-timeskip-

After 10 minutes of walking they finally arrive at a pair of open gates. Ashido looks over and sees a large sign that says 'Musutafu Cemetery' They buy some flowers at a corner store and walk inside for about 5 minutes and finally stop.

Peter: We're here

The pink-haired girl looked towards Parker's eyesight and landed on two gravestones.

Parker walked up and rearrange the flower to fit better.

Peter: Since we're going to see you're parent, I figured coming here would be nice to introduce you to who I call my family.

Mina:....How were they like?

Peter: Well my Uncle Ben was a big guy but he was just a softy. He taught me to fight without using my fists. Aunt May was always the nicest person you could meet, but also the scariest when she was mad. She taught me to forgive those who have wronged me and to live without regret. They were the best parents I could ask for, but the most important thing they taught me was what it really meant to love someone.

He then turned to Ashido and gently pulled her closer and held her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Peter: And I can't be more grateful.

They slowly leaned closer until their lips touch in a gentle kiss. They parted with a smile on their face and rested their head on their partners' shoulders.

Mina: Me too.

After a couple more seconds they release the full hug and turn it into a side hug.

Peter: I think we should head to your parent's place.

Mina: Can I have a couple of seconds alone with them.

He nods and walks towards the gate as Ashido goes up to the gravestones and kneels down.

Mina: Hello Mr. and Mrs. Parker, I am Mina Ashido, Peter's girlfriend. I want to thank you for raising him the way you did. I am thankful because he is the kindest, most generous person I've met. You shaped him into the person he is now and I love him with all my heart. I would have never met him if it wasn't for you two. I promise that I will make him happy and take care of him because even heroes need saving.

As she finished, she as got up and started walking towards the exit where Peter is waiting for her.

Peter: Ready?

She grabbed hold of his hand and nodded with a genuine smile. Ashido began to lead him towards the house she grew up in.

-timeskip-

Finally, they arrive at a large white house with a decent-sized yard.

Mina: Okay, are you sure you're ready?

Peter: Now that I'm standing here, I am a little nervous. But I'll be fine, trust me.

She nods reluctantly and they walked up to the front door. She knocked on the door and waited a couple of seconds before the door opened to be greeted by a pink blur tackling the girl into a hug.

Kin: Mina! You're back!

Said the small pink-skinned boy

Mina: What's up Kin, where's mom?

Kin: She's in the kitchen, who's he?

He said pointing out Parker who was amazed by the similarity between the siblings.

Kin: What's up dude, I'm Kin Ashido but you can call me Kin.

Peter: Hey, I'm Peter Parker but you can call me Pete

Kin: Come inside guy, I was just playing COD on the tv.

They walk inside and it was pretty well organized with a welcoming atmosphere.

Mio: Honey who is it?

A voice called from the kitchen.

Kin: Mom, Mina, and her friend are here

A woman with long fluffy pink hair walked out of the kitchen with a smile.

The two girls give each other a warm hug.

Mio: How are you sweetie?

Mina: I'm fine mom but where is dad?

Mio: He left something at his office but he'll be back soon.

Ryo: No worried about me huh, wow I'm hurt

A voice came from the stairs and another pink-skinned boy walks out

Mina: Yeah yeah yeah, I missed you too

The two siblings give each other a sibling hug with them sawing 'pat-pat' at the end.

Mina: By the way, I want to introduce you to my...boyfriend

The rest of the family turn to the boy in shock as he stood there with a nervous smile. The first to move was the pink-skinned woman.

Mio: Oh finally you two got together! Hello there, you must be Parker. Please call me Mio dear. Mina has told me a lot about you.

Peter: Good things I hope, it's pleasure to meet you ma'am, but please call me Peter.

He said as they shook hands and finally, he turned to the older sibling.

Ryo:.........Sup, name's Ryo. So you're the guy my sis keeps fangirling about.

This earned an elbow to the gut by said sister.

Mina: I told you not to tease me today

Ryo: *Grunt* Worth it tho

Peter: *Chuckle*  Glad to meet you, all of you can call me Pete. I've very happy to finally meet you.

Then the door opened and a very manly voice called.

???: Honey, I'm back

They all turn around to see a very big man standing at the door with pink skin, hair, mustache, and horns coming out of his head.

Mina's Dad: And who is this?

Ryo: Welp, he's dead.

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. More chapters coming soon so stay tuned.

Here's your chapterly meme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228 0 7
{Summary:Ori Mibojin just turned 15 An quirkless boy before he looked into his parent's box of belongings that is when he was bitten by an Quirked Sp...
160K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...
2K 56 11
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...