Different Worlds.

By Bhettiboop

Jessica is a 12 year old girl who's managed a horrible lifestyle. The government had granted all year round s... More

Chapter 1 - Day by Day.
Chapter 2 - Family of Four.
Chapter 3 - Situated.
Chapter 4 - Friends?
Chapter 5 - Rebels.
Chapter 6 - Party girl.
Chapter 7 - Who are you?
Chapter 8 - Frenemies.
Chapter 9 - Bitch! [Part 1.]
Chapter 10 - Bitch! [Part 2.]
Chapter 11 - Right through me.
Chapter 12 - Final Moments.
Chapter 13 - Closer.
Chapter 14 - Dishonor.
Chapter 15 - Halloween!
Chapter 17 - Birthday.
Chapter 18 - All Falls Down.
Chapter 19 - Words of Wisdom.
Chapter 20 - Heavenly Father.
Chapter 21 - "You're a horrible mother."
Chapter 22 - 1st degree.
Chapter 23 - One of our own. [Part 1.]
Chapter 24 - One of our Own. [Part 2.]
Chapter 25 - Boiling point.
Chapter 26 - Lack of Evidence.
Chapter 27 - Don't go.
Chapter 28 - Final Goodbyes.
Chapter 29 - Personal Belongings.
Chapter 30 - Football Star.
Chapter 31 - First Love.
Chapter 32 - Irresistable.
Chapter 33 - ....
Chapter 34 - Permission Slip.
Chapter 35 - Daniel Simmons Jr.
Chapter 36 - Five O.
Chapter 37 - Twist of Fate.
Chapter 38 - Not Forgotten.
Chapter 39 - Monet.
Chapter 40 - Side by Side.
Chapter 41 - Our Last Moment.
Chapter 42 - Confirmation.
Chapter 43 - Conscience.
Chapter 44 - Game Over.
Chapter 46 - Fateful decisions.
Chapter 47 - Mother's Word.
Chapter 48 - It's All Over. **FINALE**
ATTENTION!

Chapter 45 - Things for Granted.

7.6K 252 38
By Bhettiboop

Jessica threw on her mask before she left the home so that if there were any witnesses, they couldn't ID her. She sped away from the block, and drove after Sean. Both of them flew past multiple red lights as they entered the freeway. They flew past cars that were honking at them, and raced highly over the speed limit.

Then Jessica looked in her rear mirror. It was the police. Driving right behind her.

Jessica was highly frustrated because she couldn't keep going. If she continued to chase after Sean, the police would arrest her for leading on a high speed chase. Jessica took a deep sigh, slowed down, and watched Sean's car drive out of her eyesight. She pulled over and stopped to take a glance at the car who was behind her. 2 minutes later, she seen an officer walking up to her car with a small booklet.

"Heh heh. Is there anything that I can do for you officers?" Jessica smiled.

"You can start by paying this ticket." The officer said as he ripped a sheet off, and handed her one. "Do you know how high you were off of the speed limit? You were 45 miles above it!"

"How about I give you 2 free tickets to the upcoming Steelers game in return for that ticket, sir?" Jessica smiled. The officer took a glance at Jessica, then smiled. He recognized her immediately.

"I-I know who you are!" The officer smiled. "You're the mother of DJ. Danny from the Steelers!"

"Yes sir!" Jessica smiled as she looked at him.

"Man oh man. Your son is a really good football player!" The officer said as she spazzed. "You have to get me an autograph!"

"I will get you an autograph first thing. However, you have to let me pass on that ticket." She winked. The officer looked at his car, then leaned inside of the window.

"Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" He whispered.

"My lips are sealed."

"Fuck!" Jessica thought in her head as she made her way home. This was the 3rd time she'd let someone slip up on her hands, and the fact that Sean was THAT close to killing him, boggled her mind. She arrived at her home approximately 33 minutes later, and took a step inside.

She seen Cody. Sitting inside of the living room with his arms folded as he watched tv. The look on his face definitely told her that he was angry. Jessica realized why he was, because this was the 3rd dinner that she stood up for the two to go out and kill.

"Babe, i'm sorry. I promise I won't bail out on the next-"

"How many times are you gonna continue to say that shit, Jessica?!" Cody shouted as he looked at her. "I'm not gonna stand you up this, i'm not gonna stand you up that. Well then why do you continue to do it?"

"I'm....i've just been busy...." Jessica mumbled as she look down.

"Busy with what, Jessica? You don't even work!"

Jessica couldn't answer him. "I'm a killer!" She shouted in her head. But this statement would lead to so many questions and so much contreversy. Another thing is that Jessica couldn't come up with a reason or lie. She sat there and looked down at the ground, while Cody waited for an answer.

"I can't tell you.." She mumbled.

"Are you cheating on me?" Cody asked.

"What?" Jessica said as she jumped up. "No! Why would I cheat on you, Cody?"

"Then what are you going out so late every night for?" He asked. "You've been forgetting about Cheyenne's college funds and you've been bailing out on DJ's games!"

"She's been out catching up with Daniel's family, Dad." DJ said as he stepped in. "My dads family."

"What?"

"Well now that Justine knows about my dads death, Justine wants to know bits and pieces of what happened that night." DJ lied. "She's been visiting her often and she didn't want to bring Daniel up because she didn't know how you would take it. And for that, she's sorry."

"Jessica, I understand how hard its been for you to get over Daniel's death, but that gives you no right to abandon someone who loves you!" Cody said in an angered tone. "I buy and spend all of these things on you only for you to abandon me? You love Daniel and i'm pretty sure that he loves you, but he wouldn't want you to leave me, DJ, and Cheyenne out for these past few months. Remember that."

DJ watched Cody walk angrily up the stairs and slowly turned to Jessica.

"He's just overreacting." Jessica snarled.

"No he isn't." DJ said as he shook his head at Jessica. "You doing these killings are consuming your mind! You missed almost 5 of my games, you didn't give Cheyenne her fund for modeling like you promised, and you barely even spend time with Dad. We're your family and you're wasting time worrying about people who put you through years of hell. We're your family. Don't forget that."

"I'm sorry. I'm just.....i'm sorry." Jessica sighed as she sat down, and covered her face.

"And why haven't you gave me any word, ma?" DJ said as he sat next to her. "I told you that I wanted to help."

"I told you that i'll tell you the next time I decide to kill."

"Oh really? Really mom?" DJ said as he grabbed the remote, and flipped it to the news channel he recorded.

"Police have found yet another person that was killed within 3 days in Miami, FL." The newsman said. "Police found a 44 year old woman stabbed inside of her home. The door was blew open and the house was destroyed. The family found her dead, and she put up a struggle before her death. Police are searching up on leads. If you have any information, please call the Miami City Police Department. I'm Tom, back to you Bob."

DJ flicked the tv off, then sharply glanced at Jessica angrily.

"You didn't think that I wouldn't find out?" DJ shouted. "You got these people thinking that there's a serial killer out here! And you need to be careful because if the police catch you, you'll never see the light of day do you hear me?"

"Alright alright DJ! Alright!" Jessica shouted as she put her hand up. "I'll tell you the next time. I promise!"

"Thank you! You need backup anyway." He nodded. "I'll call my coach and tell him that I cant come in about a week. You just let me know, alright? I'll come with you."

"I will, DJ. I will."

A week passed, and Jessica tracked Sean down. Once again, she planned to go at night. And once again, she planned to go without DJ. At night, she put on her killing outfit, grabbed her suitcase, then left her home. She had to drive far out to Orlando FL because Sean was staying with a friend. She parked in front of a home that was quite large, loaded her gun, and made her way towards the door.

She didn't even get to attempt to kick the door open, when someone shot twice through the door. Jessica flew back, and landed onto the walkway of the home. She laid there with two tranquilizer needles in her chest and tried to move her arms and legs, but the liquid soon began to freeze up her nerves. Suddenly, she seen Sean walk over and stand over her as she laid helplessly on the ground.

"That's her?" His friend said as he peeked out of the home.

"Did you really think that I was stupid?" Sean laughed as he stood over Jessica.

"Yeah thats her." He chuckled.

"Yeah this is the crazy ass bitch who didn't think that i'd catch her ass." Sean said as he looked back at Jessica.

That was the last thing Jessica remembered. The needles had put her to sleep the instant they Sean got done with his last sentence. An hour later, Jessica woke up inside of the basement of this mans home. She was handcuffed to a pipe, and she was stripped down to her bra and underwear. 5 minutes later, she seen Sean walk down the stairs and smile at her.

Suddenly, Sean punched her in the face. Jessica looked to the side and spit out some blood that game from the inside of her mouth. Sean grabbed her face and made her face his way, as she gave him a cheerful, yet evil look.

"Did you think that you were just going to come in and murder me like you did Keith and Jade?" Sean smiled.

Jessica didn't say anything. She was panting heavily as she gave Sean a viciously angry look. All she wanted to do was burn Sean alive, then dance around his ashes. Sean stood up, unzipped his pants, and urinated all over her. She closed her eyes and turned to the side to avoid getting so much on her face and in her mouth, but he kept aiming at her until he got done. She blinked her eyes open as she seen Sean hysterically laughing at her.

"You learned all of your shit from Uncle Chulo. Don't think that I don't know your tricks." Sean nodded. "Now there's a party thats about to go on, and i'd love for you to be a guest."

"Ex....excuse me?" Jessica said as she wiped her face with the side of her arm.

3 hours later, Sean and his friend threw a party in the house as he had people come in and pay him to have sex with her. One by one, man after man came in and raped her. If she refused to cooperate, they were able to use physical force. She'd had sex with 12 men before the party ended. 8 of them roughed her up, and 4 of them gave her a smooth ride. Sean came back down the stairs, and began to kick her over and over in her stomach. Being a little old, Jessica couldn't take too much more of the pain that these men were giving her.

"Just do it.." Jessica weeped as tears fell down her face.

"What?"

"Just do it! Just kill me already!" She shouted. "That's what you said that you were going to do anyway."

"Well well well.....that's all I needed to hear." Sean said as he pulled his gun out of his side, then pointed at her.

Out of nowhere, Jessica heard a large blast that shattered her eardrums. She watched Sean fly to the side, and land on the side of his face. She looked at him in absolute confusion as she looked up to see what had happened.

It was DJ, holding a shotgun. 3 targets down, 1 more to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 477 31
Her name is Jessica she lives in an group home. when adoption day comes she thinks it is hopeless till comes along the couple she has been waiting fo...
1.6K 52 13
Raniyah finds herself in the middle of violence all the time. Whether it's at home or school. At school she deals with a bitchy teenage head cheerlea...
4.9K 59 26
She just graduated high school and is on her way to Miami to live with the friends she has known since she was 13. She ends up going on tour with...
35.8K 674 62
Her whole live was a mess ,all 12 years of it why? well she never knew when her next meal was, never knew if she would have a roof over her head ,a...