The Pride Confession, yakulev...

By friday_lol

two best friends hopelessly in love. It's pride month and they get closer and closer. "I wish he would look... More

general info
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

5

253 7 9
By friday_lol

yaku pov: Tuesday, 4th of June

I was already changed when I saw Lev and Shibayama walking into the gym. "Come on guys, we need to practice" I yelled through the gym, to get them to finally start.

Practice was pretty normal. Lev was a bit hyped, probably because he has never been to pride before. Same for me though.

After morning practice we gathered around to review our progress and to chat a bit. That was when Shibayama turned to me and asked: "hey yaku, lev told me you have a crush. Who is it?"

I was shocked. I thought Lev forgot. I really hope he did. But no. He remembered and told shibayama. Fuck.

"what? me? a crush on someone? Why would you think that" I asked, trying to get this conversation over. I didn't really expect a reply though. But Lev, how he replied and exposed me "because Alisa told me. She almost told me his name, but you interrupted her. I don't think it's nice that she knows but I don't".

Okay, I didn't tell him, because it was him. But how should I excuse it? Before I had the excuse, that I wasn't out, and now? I could say that he wouldn't keep it a secret. Yeah, that would work.  He just outed me to the team, so why should I trust him.

Wait

He. Just. Outed. Me. To. The. Whole. Team.

"Lev, you fucking snitch. Why the actual fuck would you do that. Why on earth would you, first of all, tell Shibayama. You know that Yama isn't good at keeping secrets. Second, why would you out me to the whole team? Weren't you that stupid closeted bitch, which couldn't fucking tell his best friend bout him being pansexual?" I yelled, chasing him through the gym.

"Eyy Yaku-san, you just outed me as well. And I didn't tell anyone, that you're gay" lev screamed running out of the gym.

"Well now you did, you stupid bitch. And of course, you outed me before. You said 'he' in reference to my crush!" I explained, while finally catching up with him and kicking him.

Fuck. I wanted to stop doing this. But I just can't help it.

Lev pov:

I was truly sorry for outing yaku. I didn't want to. But I just didn't think about it.

Also, everyone on the team is part of the lgbtqia+ community anyways. So why would anyone care? Like at all. And they didn't show any reaction after Shibayama came out. It took the others a bit to use 'Yama' instead of 'he/him' pronouns for Yama, but now we use it fluently. Sometimes it sounds kind of weird, but as long as Yama feels comfortable we don't care.

~

In class, I couldn't concentrate. I was thinking about Yaku and how I would go to pride with him today. Without noticing I doodled rainbows, two boys kissing, different pride flags, more rainbows, two girls holding hands, yaku, pride coloured balloons, a rainbow cupcake,...

wait-   

Yaku?

Fuck!

I looked back at the sketch. I wasn't really thinking about what exactly I was drawing. I was deep in thoughts and I didn't need to concentrate to draw, because I did it a lot in my free time. I was pretty good. Mostly I drew queer couples and Yaku. I always paid attention to not draw him in school. I didn't want any of my classmates to know and tell him. Well, until now

I looked back at the sketches. There was a picture of Yaku with a rainbow on his cheek. The drawing was small but very detailed. It was surrounded by the other doodles. It was the centre of the page. It looked really good. I was proud of myself. The whole page looked good. But still. My eyes were on the sketch of Yaku.

I could try drawing it more detailed and with colour at home. I could also give it to Yaku to thank him for taking me to pride and being my friend. But I didn't want to be so cringy. It would be weird giving him a drawing of himself, wouldn't it?

I would definitely draw this as soon as I have the time for it. Whether I give it to him or not.

As I looked at the other sketches I realized that the gay couple, I drew earlier, kind of looked like me and Yaku. Okay, I should definitely keep this secret. Everybody would know that it's Yaku. especially with the more detailed sketch next to it. Everybody would know about my crush.

*bell rings*

I was still in my thoughts, so I didn't hear the bell ring at first. But as my classmates left the room I finally realized and packed my stuff as fast as I could. I paid attention to put the drawing behind all other things I drew.

finally!

Finally, school is over.

Now there's only practice left.

And then I could go to pride with yaku.

Yaku told me that we wouldn't practise today so that we could spend more time there.

Practice was exhausting, but I was very motivated and received most of the balls.

Yaku even complimented me.

I couldn't believe it at first but at the end of practice he came up to me and said: "you really did great today, Lev. Please stay so motivated".

He blushed while saying this and looked at the ground, completely flustered.

It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

yaku pov:

Right now Lev and I were walking out of the gym together.

Practice was kind of exhausting, but I liked it anyway. Lev was even more excited than in the morning. As I told him, I was expecting a comment about how I never complimented him, but somehow Lev just accepted it. Probably he saw me blushing.

We quickly packed our bags and left the gym.

On our way out we talked about practice before I changed the topic and we talked about the afternoon we would spend together.

"So, what are we going to do now?" I asked. I didn't know whether we should put our things away before going or not. But Lev's house was on the way, so we could quickly put our things there, maybe grab some cookies if Alisa left some and go to pride.

"We could quickly go to my house to leave our stuff there. I could also grab some money, I forgot it in the morning" Lev replied chuckling nervously.

"Sure, let's hurry up. I want to spend as much time as possible at Pride" I said. I was really excited and I think he knew that.

We now walked faster than before. I could feel him getting more excited with every step he took.

As we reached his house we quickly rushed in, threw our bags on the floor and ran out. Lev grabbed his wallet and some cookies for me and quickly catched up to me.

While walking we ate the cookies and talked about how excited we were.

We were almost there, as we walked by a stand, which was selling pride-themed things. Without thinking I bought two pride pins, one for Lev and one for me. Mine was a simple rainbow, while Levs was a heart-shaped pansexual flag.

Lev on the other hand was buying something, with which you could draw rainbows on your cheeks. I think it is called a Fan brush or something.

He gave it to me, as I pinned the pin, I brought for him onto his white t-shirt. The shirt had the rainbow flag printed on it, with 'Kiss whoever the fuck you want' written above.

It looked way better than my turquoise crop-top. The only thing pride-themed I wore was the pin and a pride bracelet, my mom bought me after I outed myself.

She always was over motivated and very supportive, so I came out as soon as I was sure, that I was gay. She of course supported me and almost ordered a pride flag. But I convinced her not to because I haven't told my friends at that time. Maybe I would ask her to buy me one now that I was out.

After Lev finally drew the rainbow on my cheek he smiled happily. "I knew it would look cute" he said, smiling over both ears as I blushed. "If you say so" I replied looking him directly into his emerald eyes. "Give me that, I want to make it for you as well" I added, trying to grab the fan brush out of his hand. But he, mocking me like he always does, just held it up, so I couldn't reach it. "give it to me you stupid giant" I said, trying to reach the object he was holding - unsuccessfully.

I became really annoyed, so I just kicked him in the stomach and as he bowed down to hold his stomach I grabbed the fan brush from him. After that, I opened it as fast as I could, grabbed Lev's face and applied one curvy line on each of his cheeks. Then I added a line on my left arm before I gave it back to Lev. He somehow was blushing madly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 383 14
Lily and James Potter did not die that night in the cottage. Harry's twin was named the boy who lived. Harry was send to live with petunia even thoug...
4.5K 152 18
Mikayuu Assassin AU WARNING: Minor swearing, mentions of violent weapons I DO NOT OWN SERAPH OF THE END OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS Yuichiro Amane is th...
2.4K 82 3
Ouro Kronii is going to College along side with her friends, Tsukumo Sana and Hakos Baelz, as they start their first year together. Kronii expecting...
1.2M 49.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...