protection. | DAVE EAST.

By lolwydkira

"when I'm way down, you're my safe house we built from the ground, guess I'm home now" kidnapping occurs here... More

main.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five (filler).
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (filler.)
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen - short filler.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine. (READ!!)
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three
thirty-four.

eight.

33.2K 1.5K 1.1K
By lolwydkira

Monét had no time to soak in her own memory. She had to go try on her dress.  She was still a fiancé and her wedding was coming up soon. She was measured for her dream dresses before the time of the appointment. She gave ideas, sent pictures and they pulled the dresses that would look the best on Monét no matter the price. Samael and his father was paying for the wedding. Traditionally it was the brides father but under these circumstances, he took the place.

"Lucia, Hi beautiful!" She hugged Samael's mother only wishing that Josie could've been here with her by her side, picking out her wedding dress.

"Just last year we were picking Dess out her wedding dress and now I have two beautiful daughter in laws. I'm so happy for my sons. I can't wait until you start popping out babies!"

"Slow ya roll Patna' you hitting them corners too fast." Monét joked. "I don't plan on having babies for a couple years. Even if I am a stay at home wife."

"Girl, I been tryna tell her. You know English her second language." Dess joked with Monét and Lucia. She and Lucia knew each other more so she knew what jokes would be okay and not okay. As for Monét she did light jokes.

Lucia stuck up her middle finger at Monét and Dess causing them to laugh. "I also heard you said something about my vase Noelle, speak up now miss girl." Lucia laughed and Monét looked elsewhere as if she hadn't heard Lucia, holding back her laugh. The workers walked over with three glasses of Champagne which Monét happily grabbed. She smiled as she walked to the back room, she met with the head designer and changing into the first dress.

Walking out the room she stood in front of Dess and Lucia. "You look like a Swan. I don't like it mami." Lucia faked gagged while Dess shook her head no.

"I think it was better in our head." Monét thought about how she could tweak it then shook her head no. The bottom of the dress reminded her of a white table cloth. Leaving from the platform she went to the back to change into another simple but elegant dress

"I like it, very puree." Lucia smiled at the dress and Monét shook her head no.

"It was prettier on the Pinterest model" Monét laughed "I feel like, Samael and I have gone TOO big with this wedding to walk out with such a simplistic dress." Biting down on her bottom lip she felt discouraged.

"Okay, okay Monét don't get discouraged, you're going to find the perfect dresss." She followed Milla Nova, a famous wedding designer to the back room.

"Alright, I need y'all to come harder, they're too simple. I need more, over the top, breathtaking options." Monét tried not to become bridezilla but she felt as if they were providing her with all bullshit.

the worker walked back into the room holding a dress similar to the second one making her squint her eyes. "If you don't want our business you just say that. My wedding is EXTRA it's extravagant. I'm not asking you to build me a dress with lights and a radio just an over the top dress."

The next dress they brought to her she fell deeply in love as soon as they finished typing and zipping the dress.

"I love it yall, the lace, the veil, the skin showing everything about it." Her eyes became ready knowing she found the perfect dress for herself. Lucia and Dess shook their heads no

"Samael is going to shoot everyone at the party. No, no, no. I think it's beautiful, it's gorgeous but I don't need my baby having a heart attack at the alter." Lucia laughed but Monét only frowned her face up. She could agree that it was revealing on her brown skin especially because she didn't have on skin tone colored panties but instead red lace boyshorts from Savage x Fenty.

"Okay, I'll give something else a try but this one HAS to be it or I'm postponing. I'm gonna d-i-e but I'm postponing." Monét completed the same routine three times before she finally found the perfect dress.

"Holy shit... it's gorgeous." Dess mouth dropped along with Lucia's it was perfect.

"I'm saying yes to the dress!" Monét laughed, it was something she'd always wanted to do but instead she wasn't on the show. "Thank you guys so much for coming with me. I'm so happy right now" she fanned her eyes.

Her day was going to be perfect. She was skeptical about planning a wedding in fourteen days but you could do anything as long as you have money. That's what she learned quickly being apart of the Jones family. The decorations were rushed to arrive in time, her wedding cake was pushed in front of everyone else's order, she was able to find her dream dress in such little time. It was sad but, the way the cookie crumbled.

——————

Monét squealed running around the islander in their large kitchen. She and Samael were sitting down watching a movie and cuddled up. Monét of course was snacking before she scooped up the cream cheese and strawberry filling frosting off the cupcake and wiped it on Samael's face before taking off running. Now he was chasing her around.

"Just give me a kiss Noelle" she shook her head no, running off Mael followed her picking her up from behind he ran to the couch slamming her down as she laughed. He swiftly grabbed the cupcake smushing it on her face.

"You're going to get it in my hair Mael." She screamed wigging under his grip. He chuckled leaning closer to her kissing her lips. They both had frosting over their face when he pulled away Monét licked his face, she wore a sweet smile.

"Come on, let's go get this cleaned up."

"Carey me like you're going to carry me our wedding night." She smirked and he scooped her up bridal style.

"Then imma lay you on the bed and fuck your brains out. You want me to show you that too?" Mael asked her with his brow raised. Monét looked at him in shock, her mouth dry. Her voice stuck in her throat.

"Oh, you not ready for that just yet." They walked upstairs cleaning their faces up.

"I fuck with you Monét even if I don't really show it. I appreciate you man. You go the extra mile to act like a loving fiancé in person and I thank you for it." He smiled at Monét causing her to smile back.

"I fuck with you too Samael, even if I act like I don't. I've grown fond of you, your attitude, all of it. We locked in shawty." She laughed "and plus I told you things I've never told anyone so, you not going anywhere, ever." She laughed wrapping her arms around his neck as he stood between her legs. They were enjoying each other's company the whole day, every since she got back from dress shopping.

"Oh my gosh, the dress is so fucking gorgeous... I love it. I can't wait for you to see it. Only 7 days away, you nervous?"

"As hell man... I'm going to be a married man." He bit down on his cheek, pecking her lips. He knew that him and Monét were going through the same emotions but she was going to be by his side.

"Our first event as a married couple is a week after the honeymoon."

A loud knocked was heard from downstairs and Monét followed him out. She was clearly being nosey.

Samael swung open the door and a short brown skinned woman appeared. "You've been ignoring my phone calls." She walked in the house noticing Monét standing there. "That's why."

She chuckled lowly, confused at who the woman was standing in front of her.

"Yanna, what you doing here?" He sighed looking around avoiding contact with Monét. She was the only woman he'd love, but they were too toxic to be married and work out a relationship. She didn't know about the marriage and that's because of how low key she was. She was only fucking Samael and expected the same from him.

"I came to see why you weren't answering the phone and you got some bitch in here." She crossed her arms, eyeing Samael down.

"Fiancé. He has his fiancé in this house." Monét corrected her, flashing the ring. She didn't know if she was someone important to him to or not so instead of making herself feel stupid, she kept it as it was.

"Bitch, I'll beat you the fuck up. You ain't shit to him." Monét laughed loudly, like a hunched over laugh. She knew for a fact that the Yanna girl was not going to beat shit.

"Thats bitches problems, you wanna fight me because he put a ring on my finger and clearly I didn't know about you." Shifting her weight onto her left leg she yawned at the dramatics that were going on.

"Make her leave Mael." Monét spoke, eyeing him, he was conflicted by what was going on.

"Make her leave Mael." Yanna spoke up. Mael looked between them mumbling "stay here" to Yanna. He pulled Monét upstairs.

"I'll put you in a penthouse. We can still do the marriage thing. I'll still give you whatever you want. I'll just call you for events. Family and business." He avoided eye contact with her. Monét laughed loudly, shaking her head.

He had her so fucked up.

To be continued...

—————————

VOTES AND COMMENTS. IM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE YALL NOT READING FORREAL.

Dress shopping idea ** @DreaDay2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 861 44
READ THIS STORY WITH CAUTION! PLEASE! It can get very triggering so if you're easily trigger don't read this!
4.5K 162 16
I was just having a walk, from me and my mom arguing over my life and job. I usually don't let them get to me but this argument did . I regretted lea...
16K 487 46
From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just great it was fabulous. It truly was until I...
456K 13.3K 40
>>𝐌𝐞π₯𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 π‡πšπ«π₯𝐞𝐦'𝐬 𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐒𝐧 π’πšπ§π­πšπ§πš π–π‘π’π­πž. 𝐖...