The slave (jeremike)

By Toybonnielove

(Jeeeeerrrrrmmmmmikkkeeeeeee xD) Mike was a rich prince. He was gorgeous,talented, and anyone could ever ask... More

Chapter 1 Introduction (edited)
chapter 2 new slave (edited)
chapter 3 your like me? (in editing)
NOTE
Chapter 6 Let me be your secret
Chapter 7 All that's left of me
Chapter 8 so? jeremike wedding?
Chapter 9 Count down my days
Chapter 10 The basket 1 day down!
Chapter 11 A walk 2 days down!
Chapter 12 Take the precious from me
Chapter 13 What i Remeber
Chapter 14 My death
Chapter 15 The show must go on,dear
Epilouge
Maybe refine?
IN EDITING!

Chapter 4 Stay away

3K 90 129
By Toybonnielove

(Don't hate Chica please xD also short)

Jeremy's POV

I walked through the halls silently. 'I wonder how mike is doing' I sighed he always gets into my head somehow. I heard heavy footsteps as if they were running. I turned to see Chica she caught up to me.

She didn't look all that happy. "Hi Chic-" she hit me slamming me harshly on the window. "I will give you one  warning Stay away from Mike he's mine got it?" I nodded trying not to anger her. She smashed a vase over my head with a evil smirk.

"Bye bye useless freak... Waist of air I swear" She left as I laid nearly unconscious on the floor. She seemed so nice before what happened to her?

Chica's POV

I watched the whole thing happen. "STOP YOUR HURTING MY FRIEND" I was crying at this point. She appeard in front of me. "Too bad I own this body now you'll never get it back" I started pleading to leave Jeremy alone. She laughed in my face.

"I will kill Jeremy and everyone think it was you but before that I will seduce Mike and marry him" I stopped crying. "BUT I DONT LOVE MIKE I LOVE FREDDY!" she slaaped me. "Shut up bitch" she disappeared leaving me in my cage stuck in my ow mind.

Please save me...anyone? Please come

___,,_

Sheet xD Well then hi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
852K 52.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
356K 15.3K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
175K 9.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...