bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

بواسطة PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... المزيد

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

Holiday stress and gather allies

4.3K 183 6
بواسطة PJACLIEBE

Both were just outside Harry's room when Severus suddenly ran off. Sirius didn't know what was going on, but since the man cursed loudly it couldn't be any good. So he just rushed after him.
severus yanked open the door to Harry's room and had to brace himself against a tornado.
"Damn it, what's going on now?"
“What do you think, the little one has once again not got a grip on his magic. Or rather, his feelings, ”Severus snapped.
"And why didn't I notice?"
"Because you are not the room's keeper of secrets."
The two men struggled forward. Sirius closed the door behind him. He was able to avoid Harry's trunk just in time. severus struggled with the cupboard in the meantime.
"Looks like you're dancing with him."
"Shut the dog's snout."
After Severus got rid of the clinging piece of furniture, he looked around the room. hedwig had caught Beast and fled out the window with him again. Both had fled to the outbuilding.
Again Severus had to dodge, this time before a collision with the bed. behind him he heard loud cursing, probably Sirius hadn't been so lucky. But the teacher couldn't take care of that now. He had just discovered his protégé. he stood in the middle of the chaos and was trapped by flying books.

As he moved further towards Harry, he noticed that the books did not lock the boy in, but protected him much more. they started attacking Severus. The potions book of the third year was just flying towards him.
"Damn it, what made him so upset again?"
"Snape, do something else the little one falls into a magical coma."
"Why are you telling me that? Make yourself useful too. "
"Doesn't work, I was pressed against the wall by Harry's bed."
Severus preferred not to say anything. If only because the choice of words sounded more than ambiguous. instead, he continued to approach his angry student.
When he was in the center of the magic storm, he didn't think about it for a long time but just hugged the boy.
"Calm down, little one, I don't know what's going on, but I'm sure we can talk about it."
At the beginning the child still resisted him, but the more the teacher talked to him, the calmer he became. in the end the magic subsided completely and the boy wrapped his arms around the man.

"That's good, you see, everything is fine."
"Nothing's okay," Harry mumbled.
"What made you so excited?"
"I only now realized that for the past two years I have slept next to the man who betrayed my parents to their killer."
The teacher tightened his grip. he'd given Harry the calming potion earlier to avoid this, but it didn't seem to have much effect.
"We'll get him don't worry."
Severus cautiously released himself from the hug and looked at his student. the spurt of magic had not passed him by without a trace. The little one's hair had become independent again, and a strand of white had formed in it. the clothes were partly torn and the glass of the glasses cracked. The teacher took this from him immediately.
“We really have to come up with something, it can't go on like this. And we will also go to the eye healer. this frame has been getting on my nerves for far too long. "
Harry looked up at the man and smiled shyly.
"I'm sorry, but when I realized about Wormtail, I had a fuse blown."
"I can see that, I'm not blaming you either."
Harry looked around the room and blushed suddenly. Clearing up the mess should take some time.

“Hey guys, could you give me a hand. I'm stuck here somehow. "
Students and teachers turned to the voice and burst out laughing at the same time. Although Harry's was a lot louder. Sirius had really been nailed to the wall by the four-poster bed and was now struggling to get free again.
Severus pulled out his wand and released the Black heir from his predicament.
"Why didn't you pull yourself free?asked Harry.
"Because I don't have a staff."
“Oh, I forgot. We should get it for you too. "
Severus shook his head.
"No way, Olivander would inform the authorities immediately."
“There are still some in my family's dungeons as far as I know. I just have to go there and ask for my family ring. "
Severus looked at him questioningly.
"I thought you were excluded from the family?"
“I was banned from the family tree, not from the family. I am now the head. "
"Well, something else on our list, this thing just keeps getting longer."
Severus was slowly giving up. these vacations involved more work than a whole school year.

In order not to spend hours tidying up, the potions master simply did a little magic.
Then Harry changed clothes. the rest of the day the two men spent helping the boy relax and use his magic.
After dinner, Severus said:
"Hey dog ​​snout, we still have to go out with you."
Sirius was instantly at 180.
“You don't think I'll ever do my business in the garden again. That was by far the most embarrassing thing about being a dog. "
Severus grinned.
“I didn't say to relieve yourself outside. But we still have to get out. Otherwise it is noticeable if we have a dog but don't go outside with him. "
That calmed Sirius down again.
Harry had listened to the whole thing with a grin. The two men were better than television.
"Where do you want to sleep today?"
the Animagus looked questioningly at the boy.
"If you don't mind, I would like to stay with you as a Blacky."
"All right, otherwise I would probably just miss my living cuddly toy anyway."
Severus snorted.
"Well then, let's go outside."

The next few days were really very busy.
First, again, they went to the bank. But this time for Sirius. The goblins didn't care who was standing in front of them. rather, since they knew that the man was innocent, they saw no reason not to grant his wishes. Sirius did some banking, got his family ring and book, and actually found a room full of bars. it didn't take long and he found the right one.
Then it went on to the eye healer. It took him about three hours to fix Harry's severe visual impairment, but he succeeded. The treatment was paid for by Sirius. of course, without the doctor being aware of it.
Now Harry's gorgeous eyes were no longer hidden by the ugly frame.
Of course, they were held up again and again. the lack of glasses and strand of white hair only make people freak out even more. There was a hail of applications and admiration again. Harry always hid behind Severus. this led the boy to find the teacher's wide robes more than practical.
For a particularly intrusive fan, he even hid under the cape. Much to the amusement of the Slytherin and Sirius.
after that they studied hard, after all they really had to work urgently on Harry's control. It was clear that the boy's magic got stronger and stronger, if you didn't control it, it would be fatal.

then it was finally time. Today they would meet with Ron and Hermione. Ron had written that he would bring the girl with him. Her parents were at a medical congress in Singapore.
Harry tugged nervously at Hedwig's plumage, who complained loudly.
“I'm sorry, my beautiful, but I'm really nervous. I hope Ron is listening and not freaking out. I'm honestly glad that Hermione is there too. he is most likely to listen to them. "
Severus ruffled his shaky student through the hair.
"Don't freak yourself out, Weasley has no reason to doubt your words."
“Not that, but he won't be that thrilled that you are with us. That's what I meant by not listening. "
The teacher just grinned.
"I'll just put Blacky on his neck and he'll hear for sure."
“Hey, I'm right next to you. besides, I only listen to Harry in dog form. "
Harry giggled again.
They grabbed their things and started walking.

The rest of the golden trio was already standing in front of the bookstore.
"Hey guys, nice to see you guys."
"HARRY, you look great!"
Hermione, of course, stormed up to her friend again, regardless of loss, and blew his breath away. She only let go of him when she heard the soft bark of a dog.
"Harry, is that the grim that was written about in the paper?"
the boy snorted.
"Yes, only that it's not Grimm, he's just a little bigger than normal dogs."
"Yeah dude, he's a little taller and Malfoy Junior is just a little cocky," Ron remarked, before he greeted Harry too.
"I think with the conceited it should be now, Mr. Weasley."
Severus noted with satisfaction that both the redhead and the curly-haired wonder flinched.
"Professor Snape, what are you doing here?"
“Take care of your friend Ms. Granger. Now come on, we shouldn't be standing here in the street. We'll get your school supplies quickly and then we'll go. "
Ron was about to say something when Harry raised a hand.
"Please Ron, I've had enough of the hustle and bustle for the next few years and people are coming over there again. Professor, isn't that the guy in the middle who wanted to sell me his daughter? "
Severus followed his student's gaze.
“One of them, yes. Merlin, get out of here before I turn him into a mole. "
Harry laughed and Ron and Hermione didn't understand the world anymore. Had your dark professor just made a joke?

They did their shopping quickly, with Harry being a great help with the monster books. Before they went into the cauldron, Hermione wanted to go to the menagerie.
under normal circumstances Severus would have hurried the children, but he knew how important an animal was to a wizard. So he agreed.
While Hermione picked a confidante, Harry bought something for Blacky and his owl.
"I think I should be thinking about a new animal soon," said Ron.
Harry listened up.
"Oh yes, why?"
“I don't know, but I don't think scabies will live long. he has lost a lot of weight in the last few weeks and is also losing fur.
I'll see what Hermione is up to. "
When Ron went to his girlfriend, Harry turned to his teacher and Blacky.
"The bastard seems to know exactly what's in store for him."
Severus nodded, and the dog also made an approving noise.

“Severs? So I saw it correctly after all. "
The person addressed suddenly turned around and already had his hand on his staff, but then slowly let it sink again.
"Lupine! What are you doing here, buying dog biscuits? "
Harry looked at the newcomer in amazement. it was a young man with a slight mustache, brown hair and tattered clothes.
Blacky beside him growled softly. That got the man's attention.
"You?"
Severus and Harry immediately stood in front of the dog. it was clear to both that Remus Lupine knew about the figure of Sirius Black.
"I didn't think you'd stand in front of him, Severus."
"And I didn't think you were someone who would let your friends down."
Surprisingly, Lupine winced for a moment, but then got a grip on himself again. he leaned forward slightly, but made sure that Severus could always see his hands. He whispered softly to the two of them.
“I know Paw is innocent. And I also know who betrayed James and Lily. "
Harry had pale at the words. He stood next to Blacky and hugged him.
Severus stared closely at the werewolf. He was trying to find out if the man was lying. Apparently he didn't.
“Well, then you can come with me, I have to give you the potion anyway. But I warn you, one wrong move and that is wolf fricassee. ”The man nodded.

At that moment the other two Gryffindor students came back.
"Woe to him eat scabies, I don't want him to end his old age in your hangover's stomach."
“I'll be careful. Familiar people usually don't do anything to each other. "
"Hermione, who is your new friend?"
"Oh, that's Crookshanks, don't you think he's cute too?"
"So either the crooks or the cat ate him," Severus muttered.
"Um, Harry, who is that next to Professor Snape?" Asked Ron.
“This is our year's teacher for, you know. Remus Lupine. "
Both looked at the man suspiciously. Meanwhile they were wary of the teachers of this subject.
"Nice to meet you," Hermione said hesitantly.
"When you're done then we can finally go," Severus poisoned. Nobody contradicted him.
On the way into the cauldron, he and Blacky watched Lupine closely. There was no way they wanted to take a risk. but the man behaved inconspicuously.
Already excited about what was to come, everyone went to Harry's room.
After everyone had made themselves comfortable, Harry looked at his teacher.
"Professor, you'd better start right?"
Severus nodded.
well then, let's fight.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.2K 307 6
Harry Potter found the courage to praise a seeker after the World Cup. A flurry of letters ensued. Harry Potter / Viktor Krum Non explicit but some f...
217K 1.4K 32
I'm sorry I couldn't not write it. its all nick and charlie BTW. Ik the actors don't like being sexualised this is strictly about the characters by A...
19.6K 1.2K 24
"You are now the property of Maharaj Aditya Rai Singhania of Mehrangarh" I sliced off the head of the soldier as soon as those words left his mouth. ...
5.7K 307 23
Multigroup Littlespace FF! A story in which Heeseung and Jake of Enhypen decide to open a daycare to take care of all the little idols they can, whe...