Haikyuu Imagines

By mddyls

‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️ Please refrain from requesting up until further notice. Started : O C T 2 2 0 1 6... More

[] introduction
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
[1] kuroo tetsuro
[2] kuroo tetsuro
Kuroo x Reader (Part 3)
Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader IV
Kuroo x Reader
Kuroo x Reader
Yamaguchi x Reader II
kid kageyama x kid reader
Kawanishi Taichi x Reader
Bokuto Koutaro x Reader II
Akaashi Keiji x Reader II
Oikawa Tooru x Reader III(?)
Hinata Shoyo x Reader
Terushima x Reader
Bokuto x Reader
Sugawara x Reader
Hinata x Reader
Oikawa x Reader
bokuto x reader (a.e)
kuroo x reader (bokuto a.e.)
sugawara x reader
hinata shoyou x reeader
akaashi x reader
tanaka x reader
lev x reader
Announcement!
kuroo x reader x kenma
kenma x reader
miya atsumu x reader
shirabu x reader
semi x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tendou x reader
kunimi x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
sugawara x reader
akaashi x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
oikawa x reader
oikawa x reader
nishinoya x reader
kenma x reader
sugawara x reader
lev x reader
lev x reader
iwaizumi x reader x oikawa
taichi x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
lev x reader
terushima x reader
bokuto x reader
bokuto x reader
terushima x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
sugawara x reader
sugawara x reader
hinata x reader
taichi x reader
taichi x reader
osamu x reader
osamu x reader
akaashi x reader
akaashi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
asahi x reader
konoha x reader
kenma fanfic | MEMORIA.
historia. | kuroo tetsuro fanfic
‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
kita x reader
ukai keishin x reader
nishinoya x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
terushima x reader
shirabu x reader
kenma x reader
suna x reader (a.e)
atsumu x reader
suguru x reader
tsukishima x reader
kuroo x reader
kenma x reader
akaashi x reader
kita x reader
kita x reader
bokuto x reader
kuroo x reader
atsumu x reader
tsukishima x reader
nishinoya x reader (ii)
kenma x reader
yaku x reader
kenma x reader
kita x reader
ushijima x reader
akaashi x reader
aone x reader
shirabu x reader
kageyama x reader
tsukishima x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kenma x reader
kuroo x reader
kita x reader
sakusa x reader
nishinoya x reader
asahi x oc
kenma x reader
tsukishima x reader
akaashi x reader
kuroo x reader
kageyama x reader
ANNOUNCEMENTS | Estrella

kenma x reader

2.7K 49 22
By mddyls

─── {.⋅ 𝒔 𝒕 𝒂 𝒓 𝒕 : 𝒑 𝒂 𝒓 𝒕 𝒕 𝒘 𝒐 ⋅.} ───

𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒐.

    I've got this friend, and literally I want to laugh my ass off, yet I also want to criticize him for being so weird in front of the mirror.

    "Kenma, what the hell are you doing?" He turns to me with a cocky look. "Don't give me that look. What the hell are you doing in front of the mirror?"

    He ignores my question and my whole existence, turning back to the mirror, doing random expressions and even talking to himself.

    "Hey, I've been wondering." He abruptly turns to me with a glare, damn. "Ever since you met (Y/n), you've never acted like yourself. Are you embarrassed about that time in your office?"

    "It was embarrassing, but no." Then why the hell change your whole personality for her?

    "She hates dishonest people, so if you continue doing that she might hate you instead." His shoulders sunk, and he turned to me with a more frantic look. "I'm serious."

    "You know how the first two..." First two.. Exes? "They didn't exactly like me. They didn't like how I acted.. I mean, what's bad with a little change?"

    I don't know if he's traumatized, or simply scared, or insecure. "Kenma, whatever your reasons are, (Y/n) will like you just the way you are. So, drop the act before you piss her off."

    "We'll be fine. She will never know..."

    Well, I warned him, but he just wouldn't listen. I'm only warning him because I don't want to get caught up in his mess again.

    And, of course, he'll really throw himself deeper in his insecurities and that won't be nice. Plus, the same effect will happen to (Y/n), it'll make things bad for both of them.

    But, in the end, she still said yes to him. That's only because she knows nothing. I couldn't bring myself to inform her either, she'll curse me if that happens.

    "Tetsuro what the hell have you been doing?" I look at Ena and pout, and she scrunches her nose in disgust. "What the fuck?"

    "Don't act like that! Kenma and (Y/n) is stressing me out! He's so dishonest, and you know how she despises people that are dishonest, yet look, they're together!"

    "Hmmm she did hate you at first for lying that you didn't like me." I furrow my brows in embarrassment and she laughs. "But, you're such a nice friend! Worrying for the two of them. I love you so much."

    She played with my face, pinching and stretching my cheeks, and showering me with pecks. At least, I have this girl to cheer me up.

    But, what if the two breaks up and.. ah fuck.

(𝒚/𝒏) (𝒍/𝒏).

    I wonder how many days it's been since I went to the reunion with Kenma, and since he's asked me out to be his girlfriend.

    Spending time with him back then, and everything, I don't know if I was oblivious or only acting that way. I didn't want to hope too much, but I guess.. I should be happy.

    We're going to his company today to have everyone measured. I suggested doing it at the gym, but Kenma insisted on doing it there instead.

    "(Y/n), do you have rubbing alcohol?" I look for the said item from my bag and hand it to Sakusa, and he gives me small smile as he takes it from me. "Thanks."

    "You okay?" He just smiled, and cleaned his hand. I suppose he isn't. Then I realized.. "Is it today?" His smile faded, and he slowly nodded his head.

    "It's been years.. but I never once went to see her." He takes my hand and pours some alcohol into it, and puts the bottle back in my bag. "I can't focus.. I wouldn't be able to if I go.."

    "Anyway, cheer up. She'll be sad if you keep frowning like that." He gives me a weak smile, eyes going to someone else. "Is something wrong?"

    "Your boyfriend is glaring at me. He's really possessive...." I turn around, and find Kenma smiling at me. "What an act."

    "He's fine? He's smiling, see?" I turn back to him and he just pats my head.

    "You probably shouldn't tell him you used to have a crush on me back in high school. I'll head to the others." I hit his arm and he laughs, walking off to Atsumu and Hinata.

    I head over to Kenma, and he pulls me into a hug. This is kind of embarrassing, since I have no idea if anyone's watching us but I likey.

    He kissed my cheek, pulling away and holding both of my hands and intertwining our fingers. He's my first boyfriend, and I'm still so not used to this.

    "Have you eaten lunch?" I nod, and he seems a bit disappointed. "That means, I can't take you out to lunch?" I smile apologetically and he pouts his lips.

    "We will head back after this, so we won't be able to go out either." He lets out a sigh, and pats my head. I'm soft for this.. "Anyway, let's get to work?"

    We went out and headed to the meeting room. I was supposed to help with it, but I think Kenma was unhappy and uncomfortable that he restricted me from doing anything.

    Kuroo did the measuring instead, and the two are arguing at the moment. Kuroo's annoyed that he had to measure men's proportions, while Kenma's arguing that I shouldn't do anything.

    The two of their faces are so red from all the bickering. I've never seen Kuroo bicker with anyone aside from Bokuto-san.

    I had Bokuto pull Kuroo away, while I focused on Kenma. I can't believe they argued over this matter. It's not like measuring someone's proportion is inappropriate.

    "(Y/n)-san, I'll be in charge of watching over them. You go ahead and cool Kenma down." I give Hana-san a nod, and smile apologetically as I dragged him out of the room.

    I brought him back to his office, and right now, I'm spooned. He's clinging on to me like a koala bear, arms tightly around my waist, his face buried in the crook of my neck.

    I pat his head, and he hugs me tighter. "Don't touch another man..." I nod, feeling my body shiver as he nuzzled my neck. "..especially in front of me."

    "You could've told me before that you didn't want me to." I turn in his arms, and find him pouting again. "I'm also.. not yet used to having a boyfriend, and being in a relationship.. so the restrictions and other things, I don't know about anything.. I'm sorry."

    He looks at me with slightly widened eyes, smiling and chuckling the next second. "You're so innocent, it's cute." I furrowed my brows, and he kissed my forehead. "Sorry, I was jealous."

    So.. people get jealous over things like that.. "I'm sorry." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I have to be honest.. "Sakusa-san and I attended the same high school, and I.. actually liked him back then. B-But, we were nothing more than friends."

    I know he must've felt slightly bothered by it, but he still smiled and pat my head. I try to get off but he holds me in place, pouting and furrowing his brows.

    "You've calmed down, so we should head back.. come on." He shook his head, and I tried to push him off again. "Kenma.. we have to go. I came here for work anyway."

    "On one condition." I nod, and he places a hand on the back of my head, pulling me in, and pressing a soft yet somehow aggressive kiss on my lips. "I'm good now."

    He gets off the couch, walking over to the door, stopping by the doorstep. He turned to me, and held his hand out.

    "Are you not coming?"

    "O-Of course I am." I walk past him, hearing him chuckle softly, making me turn to him, only to get his lips on mine. "Kenma!"

    "You turned to me, your fault." He says, teasing me by sticking his tongue out.

    We went back to the meeting room, and I got Atsumu and Kuroo questioning me about why my face is so red. I didn't even realize it. Kenma just smirked at me.

    Work was over, and everyone went back to the bus. I'm now just looking for Kuroo. He went off on his own, and I haven't seen him or Kenma since then.

    I asked Hana-san, and messaged the two, but none of them has replied yet. Where could've they ran off to? We have to go back to the gym.

    "Oh, (Y/n)-san?" That's... "It's me, Katsumi." Why is she here? "Uhm.. hehe.. I know it's awkward between us, and really, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see if Kenma was serious about you."

    "It's alright.. I can't exactly get mad at you either." She smiled, looking everywhere but at me. "Oh right, do you work for Kenma?"

    "Yeah, I do." That explains why she's here. "Anyway, here for.. work, or him?"

    "Work, but maybe.. him too, I guess." We both laugh, and somehow the awkwardness is gone. "So uhm, have you seen him? Or Kuroo? I've been searching for them.."

    "Sorry, I haven't." I let out a sigh and she smiled apologetically. "By the way.. about what I said at the party.. the thing about him and Himiko, and his.. you know.. virginity.." I can feel my cheeks heat up. "It was a lie, I'm sorry. I just really wanted to see if the two of you are serious. I know.. it's not my place to pry, but I've known Kenma for years so I just didn't want you to get hurt."

    "Girl, you like me or something?" She bursts into laughter and shakes her head. "But, what do you mean by.. you didn't want me to get hurt?"

    "Well, when he gets mad.. it could really hurt your feelings. I somehow got traumatized, if it weren't for my husband I honestly would still be scared of him..." That makes Kenma sound like a delinquent.

    "I'm sorry to hear that." She smiled sweetly and smile. "You're actually pretty kind. I think I could be friends with you. I-If you don't mind." Her eyes sparkled, and she clasped our hands.

    "I'd love that." I smile and she giggles. "By the way, Kenma's changed." Hmm? "He used to be shy and conservative.. and now, he seems so mature and cool.. He's more like a predator now."

    "I see..." He's changed..? From what, exactly?

    "(Y/n)! Kuroo's already at the bus, come on, let's go!" I turn to Bokuto, and give Katsumi-san a bow before running off. "Where the hell were you?"

    "I was searching for that idiot." His mouth turns into the shape of an 'o', he probably knows who.

    "But (Y/n), Kenma's your boyfriend?" I nod and he starts humming. "Kenma's changed... Lucky girl! You got the kitten to grow into a wild cat!" I hit him hard on the head, hearing him whine like a little child. "Ouchie.."

    "You two idiots come now." Kuroo looks over to me, and I fake a smile, walking past the two to get inside. "Oi, are you okay?"

    I turn to him and smile, "I'm perfectly fine."

𝒌𝒐𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒎𝒂.

    It's been about two months since the reunion, and us getting together.. but neither of us has had the chance to actually make time.

    Work has been piling up, and it's been very stressful. I'm only lucky that I agreed to sponsoring the volleyball team. If I hadn't, she wouldn't exactly have a respectable reason to come to my office.

    I've been wanting to ask her out on a date, but something's been really bothering me for a while. When we talk on the phone, she has this.. attitude or.. I don't know if she's mad.

    What have I done wrong since then..? Have I done anything wrong?

    "Kenma." I look at the hand waving in front of me, seeing Katsumi and Hana-san. "You're really not paying attention... The staffs have been going on, but you keep groaning."

    "I'm sorry, where were we?" Katsumi points to the front, and the intern just smiles at me. "I'm sorry.. I'm a bit stressed out. I'll give everyone a choice, will we redo this today, or should we reschedule?"

    "Reschedule." Everyone answers and I nod, gesutring them to go.

    "Kenma, what's on your mind? If you continue to act like this in front of everyone.." I rest my head on my arms, hearing the two sigh heavily. "What exactly is going on?"

    "I'm thinking about whether I've done something wrong to (Y/n)... like, maybe she's pissed that I haven't taken her out on a proper date??" The two of them gives me a disgusted look, and I look away. "You guys aren't helpful."

    "I'm your secretary, not your cupid", "I'm only your ex, not a relationship fixer." These two won't help.

    "But, I don't think (Y/n)-san worries about that. I think she understands that you're busy because she's busy too." Hana-san smiles, and I still can't put faith in her words.

    "If that's not the reason.. then why is she pissed off? Like she doesn't.." I mess up my hair in frustration, and the two left me alone.

    Something I've done... have I done anything wrong? She and I haven't exactly spend time that she would be mad at me for playing video games instead of worrying about her.

    I tried to loosen up by playing games, but I just felt worse. I couldn't focus that I kept losing. I can't think of a reason why she could possibly be mad at me.

    Is she even mad in the first place? I haven't... maybe she's upset because I couldn't spend time with her? Should I just.. ask her out?

    After contemplating for hours, and leaving work undone, I finally decided to just call her. I guess, she wouldn't mind if I call her?

    "Hey, what's up?" I hope she'll be okay with it. "Kenma? Is something wrong?"

    "I was thinking.. if you'd like me to come pick you up?" I sound fine, I didn't stutter.. I'll be fine. "And.. if it's okay for you to stay at my place for tonight?"

    I wait for her to speak, only having a dead awkward silence between us. Did I say something weird? Or maybe I'm rushing things?? Maybe she doesn't want to come?

    "(Y/n)? Are you still there?" I turn to the door, and put my finger up to my mouth to tell them to shut up. "(Y/n)....?" What should I do???

    Maybe she doesn't want to come after all?? She might be mad?? What should I do?? Why isn't she saying a thing?

    "I-I..  I'll wait for you to come.. I'm at the gym. What time will you come over..?" She sounds so cute.

    "I'll be there. Just wait for me." She hums, and I can't stop smiling. "Then, I'll see you later?"

    "See you.."

    I immediately bury my face in my hands after she hung up. Seeing the staff just look at me weirdly. She's coming over, I mean, I'm picking her up then she--whatever, she agreed.

    I calm down, and tend to the girl, giving her a smile in which she returned. I'm happy she said that she'll come.. If she said yes, then does that mean she's not mad?

    (Y/n) didn't say anything weird so... I guess she's okay with it? She's not mad, which is  million times better. I feel so relieved.

    But, even though she agreed, I still can't stop myself from thinking that I'm going something wrong. She's not the type to.. what exactly of her do I know of?

  I finished whatever work was left, and excused myself from Hana-san, letting everyone leave if they're done with their work.

    I drove over to the gym, contemplating if I should drop by the supermarket for now, or if I should head straight to her. But, in the end, I just want to see her.

    When I got to the gym, I wasn't exactly sure if I was insecure, mad, or jealous. She was talking to Sakusa, and she was laughing. They seem to be a lot closer than I thought.. I wonder if she'd smile like that to me.

    "Oh Kenma!" She called, waving at me from a distance. She turned to Sakusa and probably excused herself, running over to me like a happy child. "I thought you were coming later, but anyway, should we go now?"

    "Do you mind if we stop by the supermarket?" She nodded, and kissed my cheek. She seems a bit enthusiastic.

    I opened the door for her to get in, glancing at Sakusa who was just watching us from the same spot. I went in and drove off.

    Does he actually like her? He does know we're together... they're visit to the company last week was enough for him to understand that I'm her boyfriend.. or maybe..

    I return to my senses when I felt her hold my hand, tracing things on my skin with her finger. That shocked me. We're safe though, it's on the red light.

    "You look a bit strained, are you okay?" Which one should I ask her about?

    "Please.. don't be mad.. or pissed off if I ask you this." She hummed and nodded, playing with my hand. "Does Sakusa like you? Like that spaghetti curls? The one with piercings?"

    "I know who he is, Kenma. Better than you." She chuckled, intertwining out fingers. "He doesn't, I swear. He hasn't moved on from his girlfriend back in high school.."

    "The one he posts on Instagram?" She nods, and I nod along. "So, why are you two so close?"

    "His girlfriend's dead, Kenma.." That.. went dark. "I'm only there to try and cheer him up. He hasn't even visited her grave ever since.. he said he thinks that it's his fault for not staying the day she.. killed herself."

    "Wait.. suicide?" I kind of, can't get mad at him anymore. "The girl.. who jumped off the bridge years ago? That was his girlfriend? I'm sorry for asking."

  "It's okay....." She kissed the back of my hand, and I just heard a loud thud. She fell asleep.

    I fixed the headrest for her, and let her sleep. The supermarket is pretty far from the gym. She has enough time to rest... and I have enough to just admire her as she sleeps.

    Three months.. and a year. I wish we'd last longer than the previous ones.

    Dating was never a thing, I only ever liked video games, and volleyball was an additional knowledge and hobby. Katsumi just had to ask me out, and I couldn't say no.

    But nah, neither the first nor the second ever lasted. Third time's the charm. But it really would've been better if first's the charm.

    I wonder how we would be now, if I had met (Y/n) before? I'd love that..

    I woke her up when we got to the supermarket, and she ran inside when she realized where we were. She asked me if she could get what she wanted.. of course she could.

    (Y/n) was beat after shopping for groceries, and like earlier, she fell asleep. I feel bad for waking her up to get inside my house.

    "Kenma, I had a realization.. just now." I glance at her as I put everything away, feeling her tug on my shirt. "I'm staying over.. but I don't exactly have clothes here."

    I could feel my whole face heat up. "I could bring you to your apartment tomorrow morning for your office wear, but.. for pajamas.. as of now.. do you mind using mine?"

    Her face turned red, and she hit my chest with her fist. "W-What a-are you thinking about?"

    "What do you mean? I'm just saying, you should wear my shirt and sweatpants for your clothes tonight." I'm nervous too, you know?

    "F-Fine. I'll get whatever then take a shower." Her undergarments... "I'll wash my undergarments." Did I say that out loud? "Do you have an automatic washing machine? Like straight to dry?"

    "Yes." I don't know what'll happen to me if I just see her undergarments hanging outside. "Go ahead and take a shower, I'll cook dinner."

    She smiled and nodded, sneaking up a kiss on my cheek, and running away when I turned to her. She's adorable.. I just want to self-destruct.

    I looked at the food inside my fridge, and at the groceries laid on the table. Then I realized, I forgot to ask her what she wanted to eat.

    I stopped worrying about what she'd want to eat, and just cooked whatever I could. I spend more time eating take-outs so I don't exactly know how to cook complicated things.

    Cutting the vegetables, I cut my fingers for quite a few times. I feel so anxious for some reason. Well, I haven't had a girl around since college. This is giving me a heart attack.

    About a few minutes later, I survived. I didn't accidentally drop the knife and kill myself. The food is edible too.. I succeeded.

    "Kenma.." I look at the direction of the bathroom, feeling the urge of looking away the moment I saw her. "Is it okay if I wear this?"

    She's wearing a white shirt, and black sweatpants.. I've never had my past girlfriends wear my clothes. This is all new to me.

    "Kenma? Is this okay?" I nod, and she gives me a happy smile. "Your clothes are comfy, I like them.." I take the towel from her, and fix it around her, enough to cover her chest.

    She looks at me, surprised and confused as to why I did that. I didn't really do that to cover her chest, nope, not at all.

    "Your fingers..." I smile and pat her head to assure her that I'm fine. "I could've done the cooking. You didn't have to worry about that."

    "But, this is my house.. and you're my guest." She cups my cheeks, and plants a kiss on my forehead. "(Y/n)..?"

    "But, I am your girlfriend, aren't I?" I pull her into a hug and nod.

    "You are.."

(𝒚/𝒏) (𝒍/𝒏).

    I was surprised when he called me to stay over at his place. I literally panicked that I forgot that I would be needing clothes to stay at his place.

    Going through his clothes, I kind of felt embarrassed and shy all by myself. I went through his things, and saw things.. and things.

    I don't know why I just agreed to this, but I really didn't hesitate in coming. It's as if I've ever been in a guy's place, excluding Kuroo's and Ena's!

    It's cute though, I kind of get to see him being clumsy which is kind of rare. I'm just worried that he's a bit too clumsy. He has cuts all over his fingers. 

    I hug a pillow close, pressing it against my abdomen. Why do I have to have cramps right now? It's not even that time of the month yet!

    "You okay?" I nod, and he suddenly tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "Come here." He grabs my wrist and pulls me to him, and I land right on top of him. "How about we cuddle like this while I play?"

    I rest my head on his chest, and just lay on him. He really likes video games, or any game in general. He has those arcade kind of things out in the living room.

    I make myself a lot more comfortable, panicking when I slipped and accidentally hit his face with my forehead, his Nintendo dropping on my head.

    "I'm sorry..", "Are you okay?" We say at the same time, and he laughs as he kisses my forehead.

    "I'm sorry, these cramps are killing me..." He wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to make it more comfortable for me.

    Doing these things.. made me realize.. that I didn't have a bra on. We're literally against each other, it's.. uncomfortable. Maybe.. because I never had anyone before?

    "Kenma, aren't you uncomfortable?" He puts his Nintendo down, sitting up with me on his lap. "I mean.."

    "With what?" He brushed my hair and kissed my forehead, nuzzling my nose with his.

    "I'm almost... like..." He hums and kisses my forehead again. "I'm bare underneath, doesn't it bother you? That I'm.. this close and.."

    "Are you uncomfortable with that?" He asks, cheeks a bit red. I can't really see, the light's pretty dim. "I won't be this close if you don't want me to be here.. or you could choose to wear one."

    I hang my head low, and he cups my cheeks, lifting my head back up to look at him. He smiled sweetly, pressing a soft kiss on my lips.

    "I love you, so if you're uncomfortable.. you should tell me. I can and will adjust to you." I nod, and he gives me another kiss. "But.. we could.."

    He starts kissing down to my neck, wrapping an arm around my waist, and pressing me closer against him. He reconnects our lips, going back to kiss my neck.

    "Kenma..?" He gently pushed me down, hovering over me as he started to suck on my skin. "K-Kenma.."

    "Do you want me to stop?" He asks, licking the places he's bitten and sucked on, his hand going under my shirt. "Do you want me to?"

    His hand went to my chest, and I accidentally moaned out loud. He chuckled and pressed a kiss on my lips, slipping his tongue in my mouth, sucking and licking my insides.

    He lifts my shirt up, his fingers playing wth my buds as we cotinued to make out. He brought his lips to my chest, licking my bud as he pinched the other.

    "K-Kozume.." He looks at me with displeased eyes, biting hard on my bud, making me squeal and moan. "K-Kenma.."

    He took my shirt off and threw it to the floor, taking his shirt after, bringing his hands to my mounds as he gave me more hickeys on my neck.

    He suddenly lets me go, and pulls away from my neck, pressing a long kiss on my forehead. He rested his forehead on mine, pecking me on the lips.

    "(Y/n).. do you want me to stop? You can tell me." He wipes my cheek, smiling apologetically, and pressing a tender kiss on my lips. "I won't force you.."

    I don't exactly know. I wasn't even aware that I shed a tear. But, him asking that when we're already both almost bare.. I don't know.

    "If you keep staying silent.. I'll be taking it as.. you want things to proceed." I kept quiet, feeling his lips back on mine.

    Things progressed, and ended up with us actually doing it. I don't have a clue on how to react, everything was so sudden.

    Doing it was completely out of my plans, but, I won't say that I hate it. But I just wish.. that before things progressed this far.. I just wish that he became honest with me.

    Does doing it mean.. that he's serious about me? Or.. will I be tossed out after a year or some mere three months?

𝒌𝒐𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒎𝒎𝒂.

    I think I rushed things. That part was a mess, and clearly... I wasn't being considerate. I shouldn't have. Though she said.. never mind.

    I really love her, and I know that maybe she's thinking of the completely opposite things. That really was a mistake.. and I don't know how to apologize about it yet.

    And.. she's still asleep beside me. I carefully pull her closer to me, and fix the blankets over her. How should I apologize to you?

    She looked really hesitant last night, but I pushed things to go on. I'm scared.. that she'd just leave and say that she doesn't want to be with me anymore.

    I want things to last with her..

    I feel her wipe my cheek, and soft lips on mine. "Why are you crying.. so early in the morning?" I shake my head, and she kisses me again. "Let's sleep more.. hmm?"

    She snuggled closer, and kissed my chest, falling asleep once again. I can't leave and get up. I don't want to wake her up.

    Once I saw her deeply asleep, I carefully got off and fixed everything around her. I got a towel, and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I'm gonna have to clean everything first.

    I cleaned the room, moving quietly so I wouldn't wake her up. I gave her a kiss on the forehead, and she moved a little. That made me panic. I clearly told myself not to disturb her.

    Even though we did it.. already.. Seeing her undergarments still made me feel really shy. This is really different from.. ha, what am I doing?

    Why can't I be honest with her? She's my girlfriend.. and she's not going to get mad if I'm honest. That's what Kuroo said, but why can't I just be myself?

    I felt arms around my waist, and immediately know that she came out with only a shirt on. She should really wear something.

    "Good morning." She kissed my back, sending shivers down my spine. "(Y/n), take a shower and wear something."

    "On one condition." I turn to her, and she kissed me, licking my earlobe before heading to the bathroom.

    She's comfortable with me already, and she's completely just being herself. Why can't I do the same? Things won't end well if I can't..

    After eating breakfast, we just cuddled on the couch while watching random movies. Mostly Studio Ghibli because I had them on my list for some reason.

    Cuddling her, it always seem like she's tiny. She's not that much shorter than me, but she looks like a bird on its nest. I love seeing her like this.

(a/n: yes reader is shorter ^^")

    I asked permission to play video games while she watched, and she didn't mind. She eventually turned off the TV and just laid on me.

    I would really have loved it if she was my first girlfriend. I mean, by now, we would be about 8 to 9 years together. That basically means I could marry her.

    Why didn't I have her as my first girlfriend? I would really prefer that.

    "Kenma.. You've been making weird expressions, are you alright?" I avert my attention to her, and find her face right in front of mine. "Kenma?"

    "Tell me why we didn't meet earlier?" She suddenly starts to laugh, and pecks my lips. "Do you want to try playing my video games?"

    "Will you teach me?" I nod and she happily takes the Nintendo from me.

    I taught her and she started to play on her own. She could actually play well. I really really like her. This is stressing me out.

    "Look I cleared it!" She cheers, her smile fading all of a sudden. "Why do you keep looking like that?"

    "Nothing really.." Should I just say everything to her?

    She puts the Nintendo on the coffee table, getting off me and sits properly on the couch. I have a feeling that she's actually mad right now.

    "Kenma, what's wrong? Is there anything wrong? Like me, for example, if I've done something wrong... You should tell me."

    "I just..."

    "Why can you never be honest with me?" She asks, her face turning red as she teared up. "You're always.. acting.. I didn't know at first, but Kuroo and Katsumi-san.."

    "Katsumi?" Did she actually..? "What did she tell you?"

    "Everything.. that she said at the party was a lie, well most of it. She told me that you did have two girlfriends before me, but never had... sex with her or Hiromi."

    "Does that even matter?"

    "I don't know! Maybe it does because you didn't.. you're not being honest to me! You're completely hiding so many things from me. Do I always have to hear them from Kuroo or Katsumi-san???? I'm... your girlfriend.."

    "I'm trying, okay??" I'm just scared.. that she'd be the same as the others. "If the thing about actually not doing it with someone else before you, how about you? Maybe you even tried it with that Sakusa!"

    She slapped me on the cheek, and when I turned to look at her, she was crying. Why did I.. why did I say that?

    "You're dishonest... and you don't even trust me? I'm really sorry but I'm leaving." I grab her wrist but she just shook me off.

    "(Y/n), please.. let's talk this out. I'm sorry." She went to the room and got changed, slamming every door she came across with.

    She really left. Why did I have to say that? Now.. of all times? I'm literally just making things repeat.. I just wanted to..

    I dial Kuroo's number, and he answers almost immediately. "Why the fuck are you calling me now?"

    "I messed up.. I fucking.. messed up."

☾︎ 𝒆 𝒏 𝒅   𝒐 𝒇   𝒑 𝒂 𝒓 𝒕   𝒕 𝒘 𝒐. ☽︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.3K 38
I do not own any of the characters or Haikyuu, all rights belong to their respectful owner. 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕙𝕦...
14.3K 303 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
717K 19.8K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
34.6K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...