๐“๐‘๐€๐†๐„๐ƒ๐˜|(๐„.๐ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+)

By Svosos

ยกTW! {This books contains very graphic content such as sexual assault, depression, suicidal thoughts, sex, an... More

The Beginning.
Narcisstic Asshole.
Games.
Preparation.
Beauty in Black.
Champagne and Cocaine.
Sprained ankle.
Distracting thoughts.
Coincidences.
Emotions.
Anger Issues.
Regrets.
Flashbacks...Relapse..
Sexual frustration.
Peace..and war.
Dreams.
Predicaments.
Changes.
Split Personality.
Anger and Bliss.
Decisions and Seduction.
Fabric.
Realization.
Panic.
Travel.
Business...and pleasure.
Sexual Aggresion, Sexual Regrets.
The End.
EPILOGUE

Distractions, Suspicions, and Romance.

3.6K 134 171
By Svosos

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Please VOTE, comment, and REAS THE A/N. Thank you all.

Also I changed Layla's job. She is now a writer/editor for PEOPLE magazine. Please read on♥︎

{NOT EDITED, there may be mistakes which will be fixed in the future.}

Evie's pov
"God, this is so beautiful!" I exclaimed to Layla as we walked around Central Park. We were enjoying the scenery, when she motioned for me to sit down. I obliged, and she sighed.

"Evie what's going on between you and Leo?" She asked, and my eyes widened.

"N-Nothing, I mean, we went on a few dates, but it was nothing serious." I answered, and she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really." I said, and she grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles.

"I really like you, Evie." She said, and I smiled, showing off my teeth.

"I like you too, Layla." I whispered and she leaned in, leaving a soft kiss on my cheek. I looked at her, taking in her face structure.

Layla has dark brown, almost black hair. She has these brown eyes which i could get lost in for hours, and has this beautiful tan and soft skin.

I love running my hands over it, letting the pressure of my nails slightly scratch it. She stared at me, before chuckling.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"Hm, so what are you think about exactly?"

"How I'm aching for your touch." I whispered, and she pulled her lip between her teeth.

"Evie, seriously, don't do this to me right now." She whispered, and I chuckled.

"We've been in central park for an hour, why don't we go get some lunch?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"Sure, What are you craving?"

"I would LOVE a good pizza."

"A fancy pizza or a classic pizza?"

"Definitely classic."

"Okay, let's go then." She said and we got up. I skimmed her hand with mine, lacing her fingers in between us.

Erich's pov
I quickly typed up the message I was sending to Jackson, eager to land to New York City. I called the CEO of People Magazine, who were MORE then happy to talk to me.

I told them I was flying in tonight, and I would like to meet with their best celebrity writer/editor and possibly write something about me.

The CEO immediately started talking about Layla Summers, who was their current best writer. I told him that I ready to be interviewed, but to keep my identity a secret.

A little surprise.

I saw my stewardess, Angelica, staring at me hungrily while putting down a drink for me. I leaned back, smirking at the young female.

Young. Blonde. Thin. Innocent. Just my type.

I looked at her, before motioning for her to come to me with my middle and pointer finger. She came over, a hips unintentionally sashaying with every step.

"Yes Mr.Blunt?" She asked, her innocence peeping out, making me quickly get hard. I motioned for her to come close to my ear, and she did.

"Go to the bedroom. I want you naked and spread for me in two minutes and if that's not done, your being punished." I whispered, and her eyes went wide. She stood up straight, fixing her back.

"Yes sir." She whispered, going off, but not before checking out my boner which was starting to creep out of my jeans.

I watched as her feet, which were covered in sharp black heels, clicked against the airplane, moving to the back, where the bedroom was. I pulled out my phone, seeing a small message from Jackson.

'When you meet Layla tomorrow, don't go fucking crazy and ask for Evie. Play it cool, and before it's over, mention her. The element of surprise will most likely make her open up more.' He said, and I rolled my eyes at his bullshit message. I started typing on the keyboard.

'I know what the fuck I'm doing, Jackson, just shut the hell up and go drink your tea and biscuits.' I messaged, a small chuckle escaping my throat at the small joke, when he quickly messaged back.

'Are we seriously going to joke around about my country again?'

'No, because I got Angelica to fuck.'

'You're new stewardess? God, just don't kill this one, this time.'

'Fuck off.' I messaged and got up. taking off my black jacket. I walked to the back, and saw Angelica on the bed, still wearing her clothes.

"What the fuck? I said two minutes." I spat, and she smirked as she sat up, opening her legs up, me smirking.

"Well..." She whispered, and I chuckled before closing the door. I climbed on top of her, ripping her shirt off, the buttons going everywhere. A small gasp escaped her throat as I pulled her skirt down too, seeing her matching bra with panties.

"Get on all fours, in the middle of the bed. I need to teach you a lesson."

Layla's pov
"Two margarita pizza slices, a beer for me and a water for her." I told the waiter, and he nodded. He took our menus, and I looked at Evie, who looked really happy.

"I haven't seen you this happy in awhile." I said, and she chuckled.

"It's because I'm with you." She answered, and I couldn't help the blush which was forming on my cheeks. Evie chuckled as she pulled out her phone.

"Wow, an Iphone 12 max, they really spoiled you eh?" I asked, and she chuckled.

"They're rich as fuck, Layla, and they don't even act spoiled. I wish I knew before I was shoved into the Hennessy family." She spat, and the memories started flooding back.

"Evie..."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry Layla." She whispered, and held my hand, when the waiter came back.

"Here you go, is there anything else you would like?" He asked, and I shook my head no. He went off, and we started to dig in. Evie ate very quickly, shocking me a little bit.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, the baby is just making me really hungry." She answered, and I sighed.

"Thirteen weeks, Jesus."

"It's literally flying by, When I get home to Italy, I can finally get an ultrasound done which will tell the gender."

"Home..." I let out, and she looked at me confused.

"Hm?"

"Do you really want to live in Italy for the rest of your life?" I asked, and she started thinking a little.

"I mean, I guess? I have my whole life planned out there."

"Seems boring." I muttered and she chuckled.

"Layla, honey, when you're in the process of having a child, life is nothing but boring." She said, and suddenly I got a call.

"Hold on." I muttered while taking out my phone. I quickly answered.

"Hello?"

"Is this Layla Summers?"

"This is she, who is this?"

"This is Meredith Corporation, CEO of people magazine." He said, and I felt my heart drop.

"O-Oh wow, Hello Mrs.Corporation, why are you calling?"

"Tomorrow you are meeting a very rich and successful client for an interview, and you will write an article about him." She said, and I exhaled.

"Who is it?"

"They asked me not to say, but just know they're extremely talented."

"No disrespect, but how am I supposed to get questions ready if I don't know who they are?" I asked, and she exhaled.

"It's a popular business man, so just ask basic questions about him." She answered, and I ran my hand through my hair.

"Okay, thank you for calling, Where will be meeting?"

"He requested a popular café called Buvette, I'll send the address tomorrow morning. You'll be meeting him at 2 pm, so be there, and bring me some good information about him."

"O-Okay."

"Please Ms.Summers, make sure to fulfill this, because it will be the next big thing for PEOPLE magazine, and it will be the next big thing for you." She said and hung up. Evie looked at me, totally confused.

"I...I have to go Evie."

"W-What?"

"I just found out I have to do an interview tomorrow and I need to go get ready." She said, and we both stood up.

"I'll put you in a cab."

A/N
Julia?! Posting?! What is this sorcery?! I wish I could say Updates will be more consistent but I'd be lying :( School and overall life is biting my ass, and I'm so sorry about it. Here's an update. Next one will be interview, which I cannot wait to write and send off to you guys. Hope you all enjoyed, I love you all so so much-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 81K 58
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
360K 17.2K 55
Troy Anderson had an ideal life everyone dreamed of. He had everything he wanted. Being the heir and the future CEO of their family company put a lot...
3.2M 111K 60
Emma Kelsey did not have much hope of finding love not that it mattered to her much. She was getting out of her hometown, where bad memories plague h...
38.1K 1.8K 49
COMPLETED 15/02/2021 ***** This book will not strictly follow the Murder In The First plot so please bare that in mind ***** Adele Monroe is a renown...