New Girl ~ Han Seo-Jun ✔️

Oleh darylltwdd

Is love at first sight real? Lebih Banyak

introduction
❥one
❥two
❥three
❥four
❥five
❥seven
❥eight
❥nine
❥ten
❥eleven
❥twelve
❥thirteen
❥fourteen
❥fifteen || final chapter x
author note || very important pls read
announcement <3
check in x

❥six

3.2K 82 87
Oleh darylltwdd

I woke up and I got ready really quick.

I was pretty scared to go to school because of Ji Woo.

Once I finished everything I left for school.

Sung-ho took me to school like usual, why I was in the car

"Your more quiet than usual" he said "oh sorry" I said "no it's okay what on your mind?" He asked "just everything to be honest" I said "wanna talk about it?" He said "no I'm okay" I said and I went back to to being silent.

What I was thinking about was my dad how he said he wished I was never his daughter that hurts a lot and I was thinking about Ji Woo.

Once sung-ho pulled up I saw Seo-Jun waiting for me I smiled to myself and got out the car I said goodbye to my brother and went to meet seo-jun.

"Why didn't you reply to my messages I was worried so I got here early" he said "sorry" I said "are you okay?" He asked me "I'm just worried about Ji Woo I don't want to go into school" I told him and I started panicking "hey hey look at me,nothing will happen if I'm with you,hold onto my hand and everything will be okay" he said and held out his and I interlocked my hand with his and we both walked into school together.

We both got lots of looks for other students but I chose to ignore them.

I looked up at him and he had like a serious look on his face I looked back down and continued walking.

We got to class and pretty much everyone looked shocked to see us holding hands.

We both went to our seats and I took all my stuff out.

"I will be back okay" seo-jun said and he decided to ruffle up my hair and he left.

I was writing down stuff until I heard Ji Woo shout my name "Park Ara!" She shouted,oh fuck.

I stood up and turned to her "what" I said and she slapped me around the face "you don't learn do you" she said and slapped me again.

"Yah! Leave her alone" seo-jun said and he stood in front of me and they left.

"Are you okay" he said as he rubbed his thumb along my cheek "I'm okay" I said and then he handed me a drink "the reason I left was to get you this" he said and it was a lemon drink "thank you" I smiled brightly at him and I drank some "good!" I smiled and held up my thumb.

The teacher came in and we started with the lesson.

Throughout the lesson seo-jun kept annoying me he was acting all cute and stuff as well.

"Okay class get into pairs so you can work on the worksheet together" the teacher said and the seo-jun moved his table next to mine "your my partner" he said "okay" I said and we started working on the worksheet.

"Ara!" I heard Jugyeong shout my name and motioned for me to come over to them I got up and went over there "yes ma'am" I said in a joking way "so you and seo-jun?" She said "we are not a thing we're just friends" I said "doesn't look like it" soo-ah said "well it is what it is" I said and I went back to my table.

"Idiot" I said as he drew on my face and I took out my mirror and saw a line down my face "I hate you" I said as he laughed "your so annoying" I said and I hit him on the arm "ow that hurt" he said "do I care....no" I said and he gave me a pouty face.

The bell rang so I got up and went to the bathroom.

I went in and I washed the pen off my face and I covered up my face with more makeup.

As I was putting it all away a group of girls came in and I turned around and it was Ji Woo and her little gang.

"So you and seo-jun,I recommend you stay away from him" she said "why have I got to stay away from him" I said "or else I will take you to that rooftop and I will push you off and make sure you die and I will hurt him as well" she said really serious.

"Don't talk to him ignore him and I will leave u alone" she said "i will push you off that roof so stay away" she said and left I turned back around and looked at myself in the mirror. I have to stay away from him or I will die and he will get hurt, I'm sorry seo-jun.

Lunch

I went to the cafeteria I ignored him for the whole lesson.

I sat with my friends and we were all eating until seo-jun sat next to me.

I looked over to Ji Woo and she was about to get up but I got up "I'm no longer hungry" I said "but you just started eating" soo-Jin said and I ignored her and I quickly put my stuff away and left the cafeteria.

I went back to the class room and I sat down and I thought about everything.

People started piling in as they all finished with lunch.

I saw the three girls they all came over to my table and sat down "what was that" Soo-Jin said "I cant be around him or else he will get hurt and I will die" I said "hold on what!" Jugyeong said "basically Ji Woo met me in the bathroom and she told me, if I don't stay away from seo-Jin she will hurt him and take me to the rooftop and push me off" I said and looked at them they all looked worried for me.

"Ara!" I heard seo-jun shout my name I looked at the girls in panic.

I stood up and faced him "what's wrong why are you ignoring me?" He asked me "We can't be friends" I said "what!" He raised his voice at me "I said we cant be friends I cant be near you anymore!" I shouted he looked at me in disbelief "Ara please don't do this" he said and he held my hand as I tried to walk away "I'm sorry seo-jun I wish I could do something to change all this but I can't we can't be friends, it's over for us no more hanging out just no more!" I said to him as I felt tears well up "please,I beg you" he said "no seo-jun just no." I said and I moved my hand away and I left him standing there.

Han Seo-jun POV

"I'm sorry seo-jun I wish I could do something to change all this but I can't we can't be friends, it's over for us no more hanging out just no more!" She told me "please I beg you" I said as I felt my heart shatter "no seo-jun just no," she moved her hand away and left me standing there. It felt like my whole heart had just shattered into a million pieces she meant everything to me I didn't even get the chance to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I felt tears well up in my eyes I realised everyone was watching "what,the show is over!" I shouted loudly and everyone sat down I sat in my seat with my head down.

what am I going to do.

Park Ara POV

as I left the classroom i sat down on a bench in the hall and I cried.

I've messed everything up why did I do that.

I don't want him getting hurt, I tried to pull myself together the bell went but I didn't go to class I just sat out in the hall.

It felt like my whole entire world had crushed into millions of pieces.

I won't get his morning messages, no more him.

As I was practically crying my heart a teacher came over to me "oh honey are you okay" she said "no.no I'm not" I said and cried she sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"What's happened?" She said "I just got rid of someone really special in my life because I don't want him to get hurt" I said "it will be okay,you will be able to fix it" she said and I nodded "let's get you back to class" she said and I walked with her to my class.

I looked in my small mirror and it was obvious that I had been crying.

She walked me into class and everyone looked at me ever seo-jun "I found her in the hall and I brang her back." The teacher said "sorry" I managed to say "it's okay Ara" Mr Han said "take these in case you need them and sit down" she handed me tissues "thank you" I smiled at her and I took my seat and tried my best to focus on the lesson.

When the lesson finished everyone got up and got ready to leave.

I was about to leave but I was stopped my Ji Woo "did you do it?" She asked "yes I done it now you can leave me alone" I said "I'm not going to leave you alone. I made you do it because I wanted you to feel the pain of losing someone special to you but I still will push you of that roof if you go near him." She said so she lied about leaving me alone if I done "I won't go near him I will ignore him I promise" I said "good girl" she smiled and allowed me to leave I found seo-jun outside the room shocked, did he hear? I ignored him and walked away quickly.

Han Seo-jun POV

I was outside the room listening to there conversation.

I heard everything. She's being made to ignore me. I will hurt Ji Woo is she hurts her.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

249K 8.9K 54
💌 ──── her hopeless heart will destroy her. jang moonyoung is a heartsick && her he...
6K 147 27
An American girl who goes through a rough breakup and decides to move to Korea, her dream home. Specifically Seoul, South Korea. Almost immediately s...
365K 9K 29
‒ "𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆, 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" - "𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." [DISCLAIMER] all pictures and c...
2.4K 140 12
What happens when you enter the kdrama of 'True Beauty'✨️ And if the iconic love triangle changes into a love square🩷