❥six

I woke up and I got ready really quick.

I was pretty scared to go to school because of Ji Woo.

Once I finished everything I left for school.

Sung-ho took me to school like usual, why I was in the car

"Your more quiet than usual" he said "oh sorry" I said "no it's okay what on your mind?" He asked "just everything to be honest" I said "wanna talk about it?" He said "no I'm okay" I said and I went back to to being silent.

What I was thinking about was my dad how he said he wished I was never his daughter that hurts a lot and I was thinking about Ji Woo.

Once sung-ho pulled up I saw Seo-Jun waiting for me I smiled to myself and got out the car I said goodbye to my brother and went to meet seo-jun.

"Why didn't you reply to my messages I was worried so I got here early" he said "sorry" I said "are you okay?" He asked me "I'm just worried about Ji Woo I don't want to go into school" I told him and I started panicking "hey hey look at me,nothing will happen if I'm with you,hold onto my hand and everything will be okay" he said and held out his and I interlocked my hand with his and we both walked into school together.

We both got lots of looks for other students but I chose to ignore them.

I looked up at him and he had like a serious look on his face I looked back down and continued walking.

We got to class and pretty much everyone looked shocked to see us holding hands.

We both went to our seats and I took all my stuff out.

"I will be back okay" seo-jun said and he decided to ruffle up my hair and he left.

I was writing down stuff until I heard Ji Woo shout my name "Park Ara!" She shouted,oh fuck.

I stood up and turned to her "what" I said and she slapped me around the face "you don't learn do you" she said and slapped me again.

"Yah! Leave her alone" seo-jun said and he stood in front of me and they left.

"Are you okay" he said as he rubbed his thumb along my cheek "I'm okay" I said and then he handed me a drink "the reason I left was to get you this" he said and it was a lemon drink "thank you" I smiled brightly at him and I drank some "good!" I smiled and held up my thumb.

The teacher came in and we started with the lesson.

Throughout the lesson seo-jun kept annoying me he was acting all cute and stuff as well.

"Okay class get into pairs so you can work on the worksheet together" the teacher said and the seo-jun moved his table next to mine "your my partner" he said "okay" I said and we started working on the worksheet.

"Ara!" I heard Jugyeong shout my name and motioned for me to come over to them I got up and went over there "yes ma'am" I said in a joking way "so you and seo-jun?" She said "we are not a thing we're just friends" I said "doesn't look like it" soo-ah said "well it is what it is" I said and I went back to my table.

"Idiot" I said as he drew on my face and I took out my mirror and saw a line down my face "I hate you" I said as he laughed "your so annoying" I said and I hit him on the arm "ow that hurt" he said "do I care....no" I said and he gave me a pouty face.

The bell rang so I got up and went to the bathroom.

I went in and I washed the pen off my face and I covered up my face with more makeup.

As I was putting it all away a group of girls came in and I turned around and it was Ji Woo and her little gang.

"So you and seo-jun,I recommend you stay away from him" she said "why have I got to stay away from him" I said "or else I will take you to that rooftop and I will push you off and make sure you die and I will hurt him as well" she said really serious.