❥fourteen

it had been a good week since I've been at school.

I've hardly left my room, my heart aches I can't believe he done that to me, I love him so much and I thought he loved me but I was just to blind to see he didn't.

was it all a joke to him,did I mean anything to him! Questions like these have flooded my mind the past week. It feels like someone has reached into my chest and ripped out my heart.

Seo-jun has messaged me and called me and has even came over to my apartment but I've just shut him out not wanting to talk to him or anyone it hurts me to ignore him I don't want to but my heart is just telling me to.

I don't want to risk getting hurt even more.

Unfortunately exams are coming back so I'm forcing myself back to school I want to do well in these exams to make my mum and brother proud.

this morning went awfully slow to get ready.

I didn't want to go back, I didn't want to see him again but I will try my best to avoid him. Today it was snowing which wasn't the most amazing thing. My brother took me to school like always he tried to convince me to not go back because he didn't want me to be hurt again he says all the time he hates seeing me not smile and I've been like it all week no smile just a cold expression slapped on my face.

Walking into school I gripped onto my bag straps and there was pictures of jugyeong around.

Apparently she was the new face of our school according to some gossip I've kept up with.

I kept my head down most of the time trying to avoid the crowds and social interaction. I reached my class and took a deep breathe and I entered the class everyone was on there phones and Soo-ah didn't look happy.

I walked over to her and she was just staring at her phone. What was going on?

"Soo-ah, what is it?" I asked her and she showed me her phone, there was a random girl on her phone I read the writing and it was jugyeong, she wasn't who I thought she was she was completely different without makeup on her face.

I felt really bad that this video was going around she walked into class and everyone started saying stuff. She looked confused until Soo-ah showed her phone to her and walked out Jugyeong looked upset and she ended up running out. I looked over to Soo-Jin and she had a small smirk on her face.

She done this and I know it.

I placed all my things down and went to search for jugyeong.

I couldn't find her anywhere so I started messaging her like mad.

I tried multiple times but nothing she wasn't answering her phone.

I decided to ask around about the video and everything I got lead me back to Soo-Jin.

Throughout the week of me being off I got all information of what was happening between jugyeong and Soo-Jin from Jugyeong.

I was walking back to class trying to peace everything together until I bumped into someone.

"watch where your going!" There voice said my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach it was Ji Woo.

"Sorry" I said to her "Oh my, look who is back" she said "please piss off" I said to her coldly, I've had enough of her thinking she can control me I'm done with it. She thinks I'm her toy which I'm not.

"Yah! Don't talk to me like that" she said "I can talk to you however I want" I said to her and looked at her dead in the eye.

"you bastard" she said and I grabbed her by the collar and pinned her against the wall.

"Fuck you, you bitch!" I shouted at her and she pushed me off her I rolled my eyes and started walking off and saw Seo-jun in the crowd and I looked at him and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes, but why?

"Ah no wonder seo-jun doesn't want you, your a rude and loveless person" she said and my head shot up and I turned around and I threw a punch at her face.

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and I punched her again and she was in the floor and I got on top of her and grabbed her collar "I'm not Loveless! I'm not rude! I love seo-jun!" I shouted and slapped her.

Someone pulled me off her and I tried to get out of the person arms but they turned me around and held me.

"Get off me!" I shouted at the person and they let go of me it was seo-jun.

I looked at him and felt my heart break.

"Ara...I love you too" he told me as a tear escaped his eye "seo-jun......I'm sorry" I said and I broke down he pulled me into a hug "don't be sorry, just please forgive me" he told me and I hugged him tightly "yes I forgive you" I told him and we stood there like that.

We went off to talk and he explained the whole situation. I did get in trouble with the principal but it was worth it.

I realised how much I love him, he is my soulmate I know he is..

I hope the future between me and seo-jun is fantastic.

A/N: the next chapter is going to be a big time skip but unfortunately it will be the last chapter.
I hope u enjoyed the book.

Love Author J~