❥nine

Han seo-jun POV

She hit the floor. Screams could be heard everywhere I pushed through people and fell to my knees and I held her head she looked at me and then her eyes slowly closed.

I felt tears build up and I just cried "no,no,no don't leave me please hang on for me please!" I cried out her body was limp there was no life.

Su-ho came up behind me and patted my back I turned to him and you could see the tears in his eyes.

"Is she dead?" I heard Ji Woos voice I looked up and I got up and I held her by the collar tightly "what the fuck! Why did you do that! Why did you have to hurt the one person I love!" I shouted at her "she deserved it" she said and then teachers came and grabbed Ji Woo teachers were surrounding Ara they called an ambulance and we waited for it.

5 minutes later

The ambulanced arrived and they took Ara away "can I please come I'm her boyfriend please" I asked the ambulance driver and he nodded his head I got in the back and sat next to where she laid and I held her hand "hold on for me don't leave me yet please" I begged.

We got to the hospital and they took her out and I followed them to the surgery room "you have to wait out here" the doctor said and they took her into the surgery room.

There was a little window and I watched.

They attached her to many machines and started performing emergency surgery.

I sat in the waiting room that was outside the surgery room.

I held my head in my hands and processed everything that has happened.

What if I lose her? I don't think I would be able to cope everything about her makes me happy her smile,her voice just everything. She is the best thing that has happened to me and all this is my fault all of it is my fault!

I sat in the waiting room and people rushed in the waiting room. My mum was here so was her brother and mum and her friends.

I got up and hugged my mum tightly and I started crying "it's all my fault" I cried out "shhh no it's not" my mum said and rubbed my back.

"Where is she?" Her mum asked "in surgery" I said and looked down "I hope you know this isn't your fault" her mum said as she rubbed my arm and I nodded.

I was sat down with Soo-Jin,Su-ho,Jugyeong and soo-ah and her boyfriend.

"she will be okay" Su-ho told me "I hope" I said and just kept quiet.

3 hours passed

Three whole hours have passed and i haven't moved from this one spot.

The surgery doors opened and multiple doctors came out my heart dropped. Did I lose her? Did she make it?

Questions filled my mind I instantly got up to hear what the doctor had to say.

"She made it" the doctor said and relief filled my mind. "She is very lucky,she does have many injuries. Unfortunately she is in a coma we are not sure how long she will be in a coma for but hopefully not long." The doctor said but when he said coma I got upset again.

They sorted her into a room and after her family visited her I got too.

I went in the room and she was lying there with tubes connected to her and many bruises,cuts and bandages.

I pulled the chair close to her bed and I held her hand.

"I'm so happy you are okay,I've been worrying about you,I was scared that I would lose you,if I did lose you I wouldn't be able to cope at all your too important to me, please wake up for me soon I need to feel your lips against mine.unfortunately I can't do it now as you have a tube doing down your throat" I said and I got up and kissed her forehead I sat back down and held her hand longer.

Park Aras POV

darkness. That's all I could see, I could hear everything around me the sound of machines beeping but I couldn't move,see or talk it's like I was trapped.

My mother came in and brother I heard them talking to me but I couldn't reply or do anything.

It all went silent again then I heard the door open again.

Some held my hand I heard them talk.

That voice. It was seo-jun.

"I'm so happy you are okay,I've been worrying about you,I was scared that I would lose you,if I did lose you I wouldn't be able to cope at all your too important to me, please wake up for me soon I need to feel your lips against mine.unfortunately I can't do it now as you have a tube doing down your throat" he said. I wanted to kiss him I wanted to wake up and see him but the darkness was stopping me from doing that.

I needed to wake up soon.