❥one

Park Ara POV

I woke up and realised I'm going to saebom high school today.

I groaned as I pulled myself out of bed. I walked over to my wardrobe and I saw my school uniform hung up with a sticky note attached to it.

here is your uniform all ready for you ♡︎♡︎ ~ Sung-ho xo

I smiled as I read the note, Sung-ho is my older brother he is 20 years old.

It's just me,him and my mum. My father left us when I was around 13 and I see him rarely I hate him because he hurt me and my family.

As I got my new uniform on i looked at myself in the mirror "make friends and you will be fine" I said to myself in the mirror.

I sat at my small desk and I put on makeup, I put all the makeup I will need in a small bag and put it in my main bag.

I left my room and when I leave my room the kitchen and lounge is right there, when I left I saw my mum cooking and brother watching tv.

"Wow. You look so pretty" my older brother complemented me "no I don't" I said and he just shook is head I walked to my mum and she hugged me tightly.

"Sit down and eat" my mum said and she placed sausage and rice in front of me "thank you!" I said and I got my chopsticks and dug in.

Once I finished I washed my hands and my mum made me stand in front of me and she put my name tag on my blazer

| Park Ara |                  
| Saebom high school |

"okay I need to go downstairs to the store" my mum said and I gave her a kiss goodbye and left with my brother to school.

My mum does a lot for me and my brother she works full time at the store below us she's trying her best to find us a place to move to as we live in a small apartment it has 3 bedrooms 1 bathrooms it's pretty small but I like it.

As I was on the way to school I got nervous the more we got closer my brother noticed and he held my hand "it will be okay I promise and if you need me call me, also if anyone is horrible to you  I will beat the shit out of them" he told me "okay okay calm down" I said.

We eventually pulled up and I got out "bye!" I said and I turned around I held onto my straps of my bag and took in deep breaths and walked to the entrance.

People were looking at me and I heard people say "she is gorgeous" "she's a goddess" "I want to be her best friend" every complement that came to me made me feel happy.

as I was walking through the hall gasps were heard and I finally made it to the big office to meet my home room teacher Mr Han.

"hello" I bowed to him and he took a look at my grades "wow 2nd top student in your last school your grades are amazing" he said "thank you" I told him "in our class there are two top students let's make you our third" he said and I smiled.

he gave me all my schedules and my classroom number "thank you" I bowed to him and me and him walked to the class he told me to wait outside until he got the class settled.

"today class we have a new pupil joining us she was a second top student in her last school so please treat her with care" I heard him say and he signalled me into the class when I walked in people gasped and started whispering "hi everyone my name is Park Ara I hope we can all be friends" I smiled at everyone "you can sit at the back next to Han Seo-jun who has his head on the table" Mr Han said and I walked over and I sat down.

I took out my note book and pen and my text book for the lesson and started to concentratel.

Han Seojun POV

I lifted my head up and saw we was still in lesson I was about to put my head back down to see a new girl sat next to me.

I examined her side profile and it was actually pretty cute,she noticed me looking at her and she flashed me a small smile when I saw her smile at me and I felt a feeling in me I've never really felt before.

I shook it off and I continued to sleep

Park Ara POV

Class finished and it was our 20 minute break I put my stuff away and took out my phone but people started sitting around my table.

"hi I'm Choi Soo-ah" a girl introduced herself "Im Lim jugyeong" another one said "I'm Kang soo-Jin" another said,they were all so pretty I felt a bit intimidated "it's so nice to meet you all!" I said "put your number in" Soo-ah said and I took the phone off her and I put my number in.

I ended up putting my number in all of there phones.

"I saw Seo-jun examining your face he looked somehow mesmerised, also he blushed when you smiled at him" soo-jin said "really?" I said "yep" she winked and I giggled.

After our break we moved onto English class this was one of my strongest subjects.

"okay class we are going to put you all into groups of 6"

We was all put in groups of 6 and I was with Soo-ah, soo-jin, jugyeong, su-ho and seo-jun including me.

(disclaimer to tell the character is speaking English it will be in bold!)

"okay who wants to start with introducing themselves in English?" soo-jin said "I can" I said "go ahead" she smiled at me "hello my name is Ara Park and I'm 18 years old and I'm from South Korea" I said mostly everyone looked amazed even seo-jun did "wow you sound so fluent" soo-ah said "thank you" I smiled and everyone tried introducing themselves in English they was all really good!

Lesson ended and I was about to leave until someone grabbed my wrist I turned around and saw seo-jun stood there "oh hi do you need something?" I asked "I was uh wondering if you could help me with math?" He asked me "sure but why?" I asked "because we had it first period and I was confused and you looked like you understood" he told me "sure when?" I asked "after school today at Laura's Cafe" he asked "sure" I said "I will meet you at the school entrance" he said and he smiled at me and walked off.

hm weird he was sleeping half of the class..