❥three

I was lying in bed it was around 3:30pm and I didn't know what to do I was just lying on my bed.

My brother came into my room with a serious look on his face "what's wrong" I said and he shoved his phone in my hands it was the video of Ji Woo and me In the cafeteria.

"Why didn't you tell me she was back" he said "I didn't know she was back till today" I said "we have to transfer you again" he said "Sung-ho I cant transfer again wherever I go she's going to be there I can't escape her" I said to him and I sat on my bed and I started crying "she won't go away" I said as I cried my brother sat next to me and comforted me "it will be okay" he said and I hugged him tight.

I ended up getting out of the house for a bit.

I was wondering everywhere sometimes I would start breaking down so I'm just walking around crying.

I didn't know where I was going my feet had a mind of there own.

I was walking and I ended up bumping into someone "watch where your going" they said "I'm sorry" I looked up at them "Ara?!" They said and it was Seo-jun "why are you crying are you okay?" He asked "she isn't going to disappear she will be everywhere I go" I broke down and he took me in his embrace while I cried my eyes out.

"Who is going to be every where?" He asked "Ji Woo" I said as I cried more he sat me on a bench near by and he hugged me tight "it will be okay as long as I'm here it will be okay I promise" he said softly to me.

We sat there for a while as I calmed down.

"I'm sorry I troubled you" I told him "it's okay" he said "I think I'm going to transfer again.." I said to him and I saw his expression change to sadness "no don't please" he said to me "I promise I will protect you from her" he said "promise..." I asked unsure "I promise" he reassured me.

he ended up walking me home which was nice.

"Sleep well Ara" he said "you too seo-jun" I smiled at him "bye" I said and he waved goodbye and I went inside.

Even though I've only known if for like 2 days he is really sweet.