bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

Quirrell

4.4K 199 12
By PJACLIEBE

Severus was still staring at his student.
"Explain that in more detail."
Harry shifted nervously on his bed. He wasn't feeling well right now. But he had promised his teacher.
“Somehow I don't even know where to start. The best thing is if I fall with the door in the house.
Do you still remember Quirrell? "
A snort was enough for the boy to answer.
"Um, well, yes. no matter what you are about to hear, please do not interrupt me, otherwise I will completely lose the thread. "
The man nodded at the pleading look.
“Well, you know, Professor Quirrell was a smart man. shortly after his death I received a letter from Gringotts. It said I was Quirrell's heir. He explained this in more detail in an enclosed letter. the professor said that whoever freed him from his existence as a possessed person would inherit everything from him. "
Severus was about to say something but was interrupted by his student.
“Please Professor, I'll explain it in a moment.
The letter said that Quirrell had done everything possible to prevent the takeover of his body. When he realized that he would not have enough strength, he put all his research into safety and wrote his will. the man knew that he was going to die, he was being eaten up by the alien spirit in the truest sense of the word. When Voldemort called himself a parasite, he wasn't lying.
shortly after the letter everything that the professor had in his private rooms appeared with me. "
Harry stopped because he had to stop Beast from nibbling on the sheets.

Severus was more than amazed at what he had heard. he never expected Quinius to be so prescient. Apparently he had underestimated the man.
"I assume that the book you have in your hand is from him?"
Harry looked at his lap and nodded.
“Yes, and this is where things get interesting for you. This book is all about black magic. Quirrell was a really brilliant researcher. By the way, it was also his goal to reunite the two branches of magic. "
"And what's in it?"
the boy had to suppress a laugh. His teacher was just as curious as he was.
“What I said before. Not all Unforgivable are black magic. The Crucio is a white magic spell. and the fact that you, as an expert in the field of dark magic, do not know that proves to me that you never used that saying. "
“Of course not, I have never used any of the three spells. but I never would have thought that the saying is white magic. "
"Why then? White and black are just words, it has nothing to do with the fact that one magic is evil and the other is not, we have already clarified that.
it is much more that white magic is based on physical strength and black on that of the spirit. That is why many white magicians are very muscular, while black magicians are rather thin. "
Severus looked annoyed at the boy.
"Would you please stop teaching me about things I already know."

“I'm sorry, I didn't want to teach you, I wanted to teach Blacky. He doesn't seem to have known yet.
all right, the reason black magic was banned is far simpler than anyone thinks. It has to do with the witch hunt in the Middle Ages. There were a lot of wizards back then who were bad at Muggles. they didn't really have anything to fear but it was annoying. After all, you had to hide. This caused resentment and after a while the attacks on Muggles who burned alleged witches increased. priests in particular were affected.
The ministry wanted to prevent further clashes, so they created an enemy that did not exist until then. "
For both Severus and Blacky, the lights lit up.
"So they just banned some of the magic to prevent muggles from being attacked?"
"I agree."
“But why the black magic? Is that also in the book? "
"Indeed. The rulers at the time were all white magic. this applied to a large part of the population. Especially because back then you didn't have as many amenities as you do today. If you had a strong body, you had a better chance of survival. above all, you were better protected against diseases. So you just portrayed a minority as evil. And the muggles were no longer an issue. A very popular concept, not just with magicians.
In the course of time the real reason for this measure has been forgotten and it has always been considered true. This is how the black magic families developed. and since they thought black magic was evil, they simply labeled any spell that did bad things as black. The ministry didn't want to get it right either, otherwise they would have had to admit a mistake. "

severus scratched his head that was pretty hair-raising news. Blacky also seemed thoughtful.
"Mr. Potter, may I borrow the book? "
"Naturally."
"Did you get any more from Quirrell?"
“Yes, everything that he had at school was reduced in size in my suitcase. Except for the clothes, which I threw away. You just couldn't get the garlic smell out. And then there was a key for a dungeon. but I haven't had time to look up yet. "
Severus nodded, looking down at the book. There was also the letter his pupil had spoken of.
When he read it, the man swallowed. quinius had really done everything to kick his unwelcome guest out. It must be horrible to know that only death could set you free.
"Mr. Potter, we should go back to the bank as soon as possible. I would very much like to know what else the man left you with. "
Harry smiled.
"With pleasure. Tell Professor, the director has forbidden you to deal with black magic, but what do you think about it? "
severus examined his pupil and also the dog.
“Still the same as then. I want this branch to be recognized again. Especially when everything you have told me is true. "
"May I help you with this?"
Severus looked at the boy again in surprise.
"Do you really want that?"
“Of course, finally something that I really want to fight for. besides, if the magic is allowed again, then the werewolves can also be helped. "

“Why are you messing around on the subject? What
do you connect with these beings? "
“Quite simply, you can't help your behavior. I grew up in a Muggle household and was always completely irritated when my wild magic broke out. I was scared of myself and I think the werewolves feel the same way. "
Severus swallowed hard.
“You are absolutely right about that. I am sure you will get along well with this year's VgdDK teacher. Because he's a werewolf. "
Harry looked at the man with wide eyes. The dog pricked up its ears too.
"Really? how did he manage that? Usually they hardly get any work. "
“Ask our director. I am sure that he will do his job well. Just don't tell him I said that. "
"Why not?"
“Because I went to school with him. His name is Remus Lupine, and he almost killed me in his wolf form back then. Your father saved me. "
Harry's eyes had widened as he told the story.
“Is that why you don't like my father? I read somewhere that the hardest thing to forgive is to owe someone your life. "
Severus snorted.
"If you ask Dumbledore he would give you exactly that as the reason, but it's not true. Mr. Potter, I hate to tell you, especially after what you've told me about your relatives. "
at that point Severus interrupted himself, he really didn't want to take away the child's illusion.
"What Professor? If my father did something that justifies your hatred of him, please tell me. "
The man took a deep breath.
“Well, your father was about as bad as your cousin as a teenager. He and his friends often harassed others. Especially the Slytherins. And preferably me. I don't know why I was their favorite victim either. that only stopped when we were in sixth grade. "
Harry dropped his shoulders in resignation.
“Great, my father was a bully. What did my mother say about that? "
“She always yelled at him, as I said, she had a lot of temperament. Lily didn't go out with him until the seventh. He had improved there. "
"But you still don't like him?"
"If I strip you down to your underwear and leave you hanging upside down in front of the whole school, would you like me?"
"HAS HE DONE THAT?"

Harry had jumped out of bed like a box devil.
the boy couldn't help but feel angry. And so came what had to come. His magic broke through. The objects flew all over the room, the hair of all those present stood up. Blacky's, too. The air really crackled. you could almost taste the magic.
Severus had jumped up too. He had done that great. Why did he have to tell the boy this story too? but it also showed that Harry thought absolutely nothing of such behavior. Severus just had to think about how he could get the boy calm again.
"Mr. Potter, calm down. It's over, her father has improved too. "
that didn't help in the least. On the contrary the magic got wilder and wilder. Hedwig had already fled. She was sitting on an outhouse.
If Severus didn't think of something soon, the dripping cauldron wouldn't be around much longer.
blacky tried to approach the boy but it didn't work.
When Severus couldn't think of anything else, he fought his way through the hurricane of magic to the child and hugged him.
“Take it easy Harry, it's good. I am fine. look at me."
Using his first name seemed to work. The magic slowly subsided.
Slender hands wrapped around Severus and clung to him. The teacher tightened his hug.
"So it is good. And now look at me. "
The boy looked up hesitantly.
"Well, you see, it works."
Harry didn't say anything for a long time. He just looked up at his teacher.
"Professor, I'm not like that."
"I know."

Harry slowly pulled away from the man. he took a step back and cocked his head.
"Professor, have you changed anything about your hairstyle?"
Severus didn't need to look in the mirror, he knew what he looked like. Probably just like his student and the dog.
"Have a look at your human dog."
Harry did as he was told. Blacky's fur stuck out in all directions. It was also puffed up like a squirrel's tail.
"Um."
"Indeed. One thing is certain, hairdressing falls flat for you as a profession. You have absolutely no talent for that. "
"I suppose that was my wild magic?"
"Right, we really have to practice there."
harry looked at his teacher for a while before a cheeky grin crept onto his face. Then he turned his gaze a little downwards.
"I hope Harre are the only thing you have at the moment."
no sooner had he said that he jumped to safety behind the bed.
Severus stared after the fleeing student. Hadn't he really said what he had said now? but the way the little one hid behind the bed he certainly had it.

Now Severus grinned too. Two people could play this game.
"Why do you ask? Do you want to look? "
Harry's head shot out from behind the bed and he stared at his teacher in amazement.
Then he burst out laughing and fell backwards.
blacky sat down next to the boy and watched him roll on the floor with laughter.
"Professor, he was great."
While Harry was still laughing, Severus straightened his hair first.
then he went to his pupil and the dog and smoothed the fur on the four-legged friend.
"Are you approachable again now?"
Harry struggled to his feet.

"Yes, everything is fine again."
“Good, then clean up here again. I'm going down to Tom
and tell him everything is fine. Not that he still calls the Aurors. "
As he said this he tried to straighten Harry's hair as well.
"It's like fighting windmills."
Harry grinned. Otherwise he didn't move. He enjoyed the attention far too much. So seldom was he gently touched. Otherwise only Hermione did it. And it almost always squeezed the air out of him.
"I give up.
tomorrow we'll go to the bank and see what Quirrell has left to you. "

The visit to the bank had taken longer than expected. Not because there were inheritance problems, but because there were so many.
the former professor had amassed many fortunes in all his years of travel. Real estate was also there. Plus gold and jewels. And a whole dungeon full of books.
it took a few hours until she had fought her way through this library. Severus and Harry decided to take only the black magic books with them at the moment.
then Harry wanted to know from the goblin if he could have his family ring. And then Severus almost became abusive. The clerk said that Dumbledore would have the ring. since he was the boy's guardian, he had the right to watch over the ring and the family book.
That the old man hadn't found it necessary to give them both to the boy when he was thirteen didn't exactly speak for him.

severus was still in a bad mood when they got back to Harry's room. This time nobody had dared to speak to her. That was probably due to the basilisk look the teacher was walking around with.
“It's a good thing the old man can't see your book. You can only do that if you wear the ring or pay a blood toll. And neither is possible for Dumbledore. "
"In the book you gave me it was stated that the family books are the secrets of the family."
"Right. That's why they are secured. "
"And I have no way of getting to the things?"
severus shook his head.
"Not until you turn seventeen or you get another guardian."
"And how do I get another guardian?"
"Not at all, your godfather is on the run."
"My godfather?"
Severus looked at the little one aghast.
“Didn't he even tell you about it? Sirius Black is your godfather. "
"WHAT? But, he betrayed my parents to Voldemort. At least that was what the newspaper said. and while on the run he is said to have killed twelve Muggles and another wizard. "

Severus sat down next to the boy. He didn't really want to tell him that, but the child had a right to the truth. on the whole, not just on small bites.
Blacky had his massive head on Harry's lap and was whimpering heartbreakingly.
“Harry, I've already told you a lot about serving father and his friends. Sirius Black was one of them. that included Remus Lupine and Peter Pettigrew. The four called themselves the Marauders. And yes, they lived up to that name.
The reason I was almost killed by Lupine back then was Black. he lured me into a trap, after all all three knew that Lupine is a werewolf. "
“What, but that was attempted murder. And his friend would have become a murderer without wanting to. why did he do that? and why did my father transfer my sponsorship to such a person? "

“I thought for a long time that Black was just evil. After all, he comes from a family with black magic.
I only started thinking when he was shipped to Azkaban for the betrayal of your parents and the murders.
You know, whatever I thought of the man personally, he was an absolutely loyal friend. He would never have betrayed your parents. and certainly not to the Lord, he hated the Death Eaters passionately. "
“But if it wasn't him, who then? And why are you so sure, he could have acted out of fear. "
Severus looked thoughtfully at his student. he stroked Blacky's fur a few more times, who listened attentively before continuing.

“That is exactly what is impossible. How do I best explain this?
Narcissa came to me shortly after their wedding and asked me for a potion that made one get scared. "
"Why this? And what does that have to do with Black? "
"Please let me finish. You can ask questions afterwards.
I gave her the potion. Especially because there was still a war going on back then. If I hadn't, I would have expected my cover to be blown.
After the war she came to me and complained that her son was always scared and that it was my fault. I would have brewed a potion that was too strong. When I asked, it turned out that she drank my brew during pregnancy.
Don't look so amazed, I'll explain it to you.
Back then I looked exactly like you didNarcissa then told me a family secret. The members of the Black family cannot feel fear. It is not possible for them. That is what led to the rumor of Black Madness.
but fear is essential for survival, if you do not have it you enter the worst dangers without realizing them. Narcissa wanted to prevent her child from feeling the same with the potion.
however, since Draco also has genes from another family, they prevailed. In addition, the potion is not intended for fetuses. And you know the result. Draco is a coward as he is in the book. "

Harry had listened eagerly to the explanation.
“So that means Sirius Black did a lot of nonsense in his school days because he wasn't scared. And so you are sure that he did not work with Voldemort. "
"Indeed. Like I said, I couldn't stand this guy. But when I started investigating, the picture was very clear. There is no way Sirius Black betrayed your parents. he was also the first to go to the scene and got you out of the rubble. "
“If he had really been a Death Eater he could have killed me and nobody would have noticed. He should have just dropped me on the floor. as an explanation he could have said that my mother fell on me. "
“Exactly. I agree. But nobody would listen to me, after all I am only free myself because of Dumbledore. "
“What is called free. but if Sirius Black didn't betray my parents, who was it? "
Severus shrugged.

Suddenly Blacky started going crazy. He spun around in his head and began to whine and finally threw himself on the floor in front of Severus.
"What does the little one have?"
Severus rolled his eyes. Because of little one.
“I agreed with him that he would do just that if he wanted to transform himself back into a person. Seems like it's time now. well then, let's see who is behind the fur. "
Harry looked curiously at the dog. That interests him now too.
severus pulled the wand and spoke the spell that allowed Blacky to transform himself back into his human form.
For the next minute, Severus and Harry stared at this person, speechless

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.2K 24
"You are now the property of Maharaj Aditya Rai Singhania of Mehrangarh" I sliced off the head of the soldier as soon as those words left his mouth. ...
670K 33.2K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
18.7K 528 27
๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...
431K 19.8K 37
After the war Harry distances himself from everyone, feeling empty. He spends a year in solitude, only writing letters to communicate. When he's fina...