Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

118

4.2K 21 1
By HisKoala2003

-November 20th 2002-

  10 month old Ricky and 3 year old Eliana are in Chandler and Monica's room Ricky is in a crib and Eliana is on the bed and both of them are asleep.As dinner rolls around I'm in the living room ready for whenever the kids need my attention.

Monica:Okay.It's time for dinner.Everyone we're using our fancy china um and its very expensive so please be careful.

Ross starts playing with a plate.

Ross:Woah.Woah.

  Ross nearly drops the plate and begins to act more seriously.

Ross:Woah.

Monica:Okay just to be clear comedy with the plates will not be well recieved."Pinches Ross's arm".

Ross makes a sound to let us know it hurt.

Joey:Hey.How come my plate's less fancy then everyone else's?.Do you not trust me with a fancy plate?.

Monica:No honey its..thats a special plate.  See its a game whoever gets that plate wins.

Joey:I can't believe I won.

I decide to humor my husband.

Tabitha:"Smiles".I know.

Amy:Its such a slap in the face.I'm your sister and you would give your baby to these strangers over me.

Rachel:Monica is Ross's sister.

Amy:No Ross's sister was really fat.

Monica:That was me.

Amy:No she was this really dorky girl in high school that used to follow Rachel around like a puppy dog.

Rachel:Hey.Amy.You've got to stop doing that.

   Amy gets mad and starts cutting food on the fancy plate very harshly you can hear the silveware scraping the fancy plate.Monica acts like she's about to have a heart attack.

Monica:Okay listen I know you're having a little bit of a family crisis but you don't have to take it out on the plates.I mean,I mean in fact I think that everyone should cut their food like this.

   Monica holds a turkey leg up in the air over the plate trying to cut meat off with a knife.

Monica:Now see this way you protect the plate and lets face it you have fun.

Amy:Okay how about this you guys die and the crazy plate lady dies then do I get the baby?.

Chandler;No if crazy plate lad-

  Chandler sees Monica frustrated at this comment.

Chandler:If Monica dies then I would get Emma.Right?.

Ross and Rachel pause and think.

Rachel;Well actually...

Chandler:Actually what?.

Ross:Well its just,its just in that case then um.Emma would go to Tabitha and Joey.

Me and Joey look at them at this statement.

Tabitha,Joey:What now?.

Chandler:What?.

Amy:Hurts doesn't it?.

  Chandler gives her a look and Cassius raises his hand.

Cassius:Uh..who has to die for me to get her?.

Everyone is looking at Cassius with looks of "what?".

Chandler:So if Monica's not around then I'm not good enough to raise Emma?.

Ross:"Looks Down".No that,that is not what we're saying.

Cassius:Yeah he's lying.He looked down.

   Cassius looks to Phoebe and she nods in agreement.

Chandler:Well what is wrong with me?.Am I,am I incomptent?.Because I managed to survive whatever it is that killed the three of you.

Rachel;Honey you're taking this the wrong way.We think you're going to be a wonderful parent.It's just you're more the fun parent.

Ross:Yeah and we'd want to make sure Emma has someone like Monica who is more uh,uh discliplinarin..someone who can be firm and strict.

Monica:Thats not how you see me is it?.

  I watch as Phoebe is cutting a sweet potatoe in the air.

Tabitha:No you're all about the fun.

Chandler:Look I may not know a lot about babies but do you really think I'm not capable?.

Ross:No.you both are equally capable.Its just...you're strongest when,when you're together.

Chandler:Ok.So if we both had Emma and I die."Knocks on table".She'd have to give her up.

Ross:Sure.Monica would have to give her up.

Cassius:I lie better then that right?.

Chandler:So let me get this straight.So my two friends die I get Emma.Then my wife dies then Emma the one tiny ray of hope left in my life gets taken away from me?.

Phoebe:There's your movie!."Claps".

   I hear Ricky crying and Eliana walks sleepily out of the bedroom and to Joey who picks her up and she falls asleep again.I go and grab Ricky and I gently bounce him as I meet Joey in the kitchen.

Tabitha:Sorry to leave so soon but these kids seem to be restless.

Monica:If they need anything let me know.

Tabitha:We'll be sure to.

*****************************************
-November 22nd 2002-

   After putting the kids asleep and Joey is cleaning the apartment up from the kids messes I am in the bathroom taking my weekly pregnancy test as I have been for the last few months and I stare in shock as its positive.

Tabitha:"Panicking".Oh my god..

   I take the pregnancy test again which also comes back Positive and I rush out if the bathroom with them freaking out.

Tabitha:J-J-Joey.

   Joey looks at me from the living room and I hold up the tests still panicking.

Tabitha:Th-they're positive.

Joey runs over and hugs me.

Joey:Another baby?.

Tabitha:Mhm.I must be early I have no symptoms.Joey we just had Ricky 10 months ago.Ricky is gonna be 1 year and 7 months old by time the baby is born.

Joey:Hey,Hey Tabby we'll handle it.Me and my siblings are 9 months apart and my parents raised us fine.We have nothing to worry about we both make good money and our families and friends have our backs.

Tabitha:I just can't believe we are gonna have another baby so soon."Tears up".I can't believe I'm pregnant again."Smiles".Rickys gonna be an older brother.

Joey:"Smiles".Yeah and we have another child to spoil.

Tabitha:"Chuckles".And love.

Joey:And love.

   I put the tests on the kitchen counter and I look at my husband and I kiss him and he makes the kiss deeper.

Tabitha:Y'know that's what got us in our situation.

Joey:"Chuckles".Can't make you anymore pregnant.

Tabitha:Yeah.

   I kiss my husband again so happy he's being so supportive even if I'm scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 367 12
Ross and Rachel have had their ups and downs, but when fate tries one last time to bring them together will they deny their chemistry? Or will they g...
275K 7.5K 33
In which Monica's friend from college starts staying with her or In which the guy next door falls for his neighbour [season 1-season 10] season 1 ~...
282K 5.3K 15
What if Monica and Ross had a sister? What if Chandler had fallen in love with her instead?
17.9K 364 7
evelyn brooks. joey tribbiani wanted her, chandler bing wanted her, oh how they'll all break each other. ♡ i was fifteen when i wrote this pls don't...