Game Of Survival | Yang Jungw...

By ohmanholysheet_

"I'd never thought a girl would join our team. But I'm glad it was you." In where the secret 8th member of E... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Long Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter again???
Description New Book
New Book Prologue
Hehe
New book????

28

15.9K 626 819
By ohmanholysheet_

Lilia's POV

I stood there, my knees shaking from the cold.

I see Sunghoon chuckle at me. "It's not that cold."

"Says the guy who has pants on." I shiver, looking down at the black dress with small grey stripes that reminded me of school uniform patterns. I wore a blue button up collared shirt with long type of puff sleeves underneath it, a black beret, white socks and black high top converse.
(Like the picture on top but with different shoes and different colours)

Since we thought the temperature wasn't too cold this morning, we didn't bring any blankets with us.

We were all wearing pants and jackets when we decided that.

"I knew someone was going to be cold." Jungwon says while bringing a bag out of literally nowhere and taking a blanket out of it. He spread it out and put it on my lap. "There you go." He smiles and I thank him back.

I was sitting at a window seat at the back of the bus, jungwon next to me, followed by Heeseung and Sunoo. Then in front of Heeseung and Sunoo sat Sunghoon and Niki, then in front of me was Jake, and in front of him was Jay.

Soon enough we got to the location and started getting ready for the mv shoot.

(Sorry I gotta skip through this or you'll find me update this chapter somewhere in February because icbf I have scjool work too and I forgot to write this chapter and wrote shit after it smh I have 10 chapters waiting but forgot the middle one-?? Anyways)

The shoot soon ended.

All I could say was that it was fun,

Tiring,

Exhausting,

Freezing.

But fun.

Now I'm laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

Can't sleep.

I switch places, meaning where my feet normally are on the bed, my pillow is now there and I'm laying on my stomach facing jungwons bed.

I look at the wall where the other bunks are, before turning to the wall near my bunk.

Still can't sleep.

"I can't sleep either."

I look up and from the dim light of the outdoor light I can see jungwon look up at me.

We both lay on our pillow, our chin on our hands as we just look at each other,

"What do you think will happen if they ever find out?" I ask quietly and he somehow already knows what I mean.

"Heeseung knows, and he's fine with it."

"Is he? He hasn't said anything about it." I reply back but Jungwon just gives me a smile. "We talked about it. He understands."

I didn't really believe him.

"Do you trust me?"

"No."

I can see him act offended. I smile slightly. His hand reaches to my head and pats it softy, stroking it and tucking pieces of hair behind my ear.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

"Here." He whispers, bring out his phone and airpods that we're charging on the bunk steps ans passing me an AirPod. "Listen to my playlist with me, you'll fall asleep quicker." He says and you take one, putting it in your ear.

Softer music starts playing and he smiles at you while putting his phone down. "Goodnight Lia. Don't dream, just sleep well, get some rest."

"Goodnight Wonnie."

____________________________

"Hello."

We're back again with fancalls.

They aren't a lot of haters now. I saw people posted videos of me talking back to haters and somehow it made others not talk back..? But some were worse after that.

But who cares.

"Hello!"

I wave again and a girl suddenly jumps. "Oh my I'm sorry I was spacing out. Hello." She bows slightly and I chuckle. "How old are you?" I ask while she plays with her hair nervously.

"I'm an 05 liner like you." She smiles and I nod. "Anything you want to ask me?"

"Why a boy group?"

I frown slightly.

"Why join an all boy group. Don't think of it in a bad way I'm asking out of curiosity." She smiles and it seems genuine so I shrug.

"A lot of people ask that. But I don't think I can see myself in a girl group. I'm not sure why, I might say the full reason whenever I feel comfortable to tell everyone about it." I tell her honestly and she nods.

"Well thank you, I'm not really a girl group stan but I'm happy you're in enhypen."

We continue the call and end it soon, other callers coming in too.

"Oh hi! Aren't you Lilia's Friend?"

I look past Sunoo's screen to Jake's and see my bestfriend...?

Jake looks at me and I give him a 'wtf that's my bestfriend' look and then just go back to my call that was loading.

Soon enough my bestfriend joined the call too-??

"Bro why are you paying for a fancall you can literally FaceTime me." I start laughing at my friend who gives me an 'you ungrateful bitch' face.

"Hello yes I can speak to you but what about Jake??? My bias, my baby. I can't use you to talk to him that's kinda mean and sad so I paid like every other fan."

"Then why are you talking to me at least only pay for Jake."

She gives me the ungrateful bitch look again.

"How mean I will leave."

"Leave then."

We both burst out laughing.

"Anyways how cute is Jake. He was so adorable in that fancall I might die of happiness." Her hands are on her chest and she sinks into the chair.

"Man do not tell me you paid for this call to talk about Jake." I can see Jake look at me and I look back, shaking my head with a sigh.

"Of course I did. I can't wait hours or days to talk to you about it. Anyways can you believe I'm going to be in year 11?"

"Yes because you were born in 2003."

She scoffs.

"Anyways you're supposed to be in year 11 with me since you started a year early while I started a year late I'm supposed to be in year 12 2021 imagine that."

I sigh. I remember leaving in year 9 and in a couple weeks if I had stayed in Australia I would be in year 11. It seemed weird. I was still young, but the second last year of highschool..?

"Anyways you're doing VCE right?" I ask and she nods. "I don't know why I chose to try to do something in medicine but here I am." She smiles sarcastically and I chuckle.

"Anyways is Jake or Jungwon single?" She asks me while I take a sip of my drink. I start choking on the drink and coughing into my elbow.

"You paid for a call to ask me if Jake or Jungwon was single?" I ask and she nods.

I see Jake's head whip towards me and I just sink into my chair. "This little... she really paid for a call to talk about Jake and ask if he's single along with Jungwon. Why doesn't she ask them herself what am I supposed to say?" I shake my head at her and she gives me a weird look.

I see Jungwon who sat next to me and Sunoo and Jake keep looking at me weirdly.

"Hey you know I don't understand, you're so mean."

"Mean, huh mean. The next time I fly over there I will strangle you and expose all your secrets." I act like I'm about to punch the screen and she widens her eyes.

"I'm scared now Lilia do you like them?"

"Do I like who? Jungwon and Jake?"

I can see Jake and Jungwon look at me. I think at this point everyone knows what I'm talking about if I'm talking in English or Korean.

"Ooh does my bestfriend have a crush."

"I'm going to stop being bestfriends with you." I tell her and she sighs again. "I said I love being bestfriends with you." I lie and she rolls her eyes.

"Oop time to go. Anyways I don't have a crush man, you know how I find it hard to crush on people that's just me." I shrug and she sighs with a nod.

"I asked if Jake was single for me. But I asked if Jungwon was single for you. You too seem close."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I'll call you later Lilia. I missed you bestfriend. I promise I'll try to fly over there as soon as it's safe. Love you."

"I love and miss you too Andrea, I'll talk to you later yeah?"

I end the call with a small sad smile.

"What on earth was that conversation..?" Sunoo asks and I shrug. "My bestfriend is a bit.. crazy." I say while we wait for our calls to connect.

"Ew I can't believe I actually paid for a call with you."

Not again.

"Hello, what's your name?" I ask with a smile, even though it was fake. "I only came to tell you to fuck off. You and Sunoo shouldn't be in the group. You're just a whore and Sunoo is a weak bitch."

(Yk I've seen people say that shit about Sunoo and I AM MAD SUNOO IS SO MISTREATED ON EVERYTHING PROMOTIONS SOLO TIMES HE IS SO DOWNPLAYED AND I HATE IT AND NO ONE CARES YALL HELP ME SPREAD IT AROUND ITS DISGUSTING HOW SOME OF US LET HIM GET MISTREATED)

"You can call me whatever I want, but don't call Sunoo that. No matter what you think, I can guarantee he is way stronger than you. He's living as a humble, kind, sassy, funny, TALENTED, and inspirational idol and you're sitting behind the screen typing away on Twitter about how you're jealous of it. Strive to work hard, not hate on others."

"It's my opinion bitch. Haven't you heard of freedom of speech?" She asks and I just scoff at her. "I normally keep a smile at all of the 10 calls that come up to hate and degrade me but do not do it to any other member. If I get this for being my gender then go ahead I don't care, do not disrespect any of my members. And also freedom of speech?"

I scoff once again.

"There's Abuse of Power, you know it right? You're abusing your power. You're abusing your right to speak freely to hate on someone. Don't be like that. Use it for something that benefits you and everyone and makes this very toxic world better."

I look at the staff and nod and they end the call.

"Freedom of Speech, what a classic." I start to get mad for some reason. "Who does she think she is to say that." I stare at the blank screen and tap my toe against the floor.

"Just who-."

I feel a hand grab my wrist as I had started to clench my fist. I look down at it and follow it up to Sunoo as he gives me a wide smile. "Don't get too mad. I know you aren't mad about what she said about you but what she said about me. It's fine and I'm fine. Don't waste your energy on her." Sunoo tells me and I just look at him.

"Take some breaths before your next call, calm down before then." He says and I nod. He lets go of my wrist as he waits for his call, as I do for mine.

Yeah anyways

Sunoo is very mistreated in Enhypen and a lot of us either know and don't care or don't know because we don't pay attention since he isn't our fav.

Yes you can have your biases in any group but don't show less or move love depending on each member. Please realise how Sunoo is being treated, help spread awareness of it so it can stop.

He doesn't deserve any of this.

He literally made me a fan of Enhypen if he wasn't in the group I probably wouldn't be a fan because his sassy personality and vocals literally drew me in.

Love Him and pay attention to him like you do to your biases. Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.7K 32
Hwayoung works as a young therapist and meets Yang Jungwon, her classmate and now, her patient. He suffers from anxiety and PTSD due to his mistreatm...
1.6M 126K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...
61.4K 1.7K 34
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
1.4M 112K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...