๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ || ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ธ๏ฟฝ...

By and-the-children-too

You are the apprentice of Count Dooku, he has assigned you to go undercover in the Jedi temple as a housekeep... More

1-The Face of an Angel
2-Young and Beautiful
3-See You Then
4-Dream
5-Ladies First
6-Obi Wan Kenobi
7-I Am No Jedi
8-Not Much
9-I'm Fine
10-Hello There
11-I Don't Deserve You
12-I'm Still Perfect
13-Screw The Council
14-Stupid Jedi
15-Pity
16-I Love You
17-The Ayes Have It
18-Again
19-Nuvo Vindi
20-You Got This Right?
21-Anakin Help Me
22-You Will Watch
23-I Hope Not
24-Show Them To Me
25-Dont Even Try It
26-Oh Ventress
27-Life Would Have No Meaning
28-Ani You're Being Dramatic
29-You Heard?
30-Close Your Eyes
31-This Is To Forever
32-Yes Mrs.Skywalker
33-Hey Skyguy
34-Cough Drop?
35-Fears
37-Rose
38-I'll See You Soon
39-I've Been Better
40-Animals
41-Look Again
42-Pretty
43-Eventful
44-Show Us
45-So Uncivilized
46-Darkness
47-This Is Mine
48-Deal
49-Master
50-Its Time
51-Made Up My Mind
52-Please Forgive Me
53-Three Days
54-I'm Sorry
55-Walk With Me
56-No Regret and No Remorse
57-Betrayed
58-Shes Gone
59-Very Much So
60-Plan B
61-Let Me Out
62-Don't Leave
63-Self-Destruct
64-Let's Get This Over With
65-Returning the Favor
66-Shit
67- A Million Kisses
68-Tell Me Everything
69-Events In The Mirror
70-She's Here
71-So Be It
72-Dosages
73-Easy Prey
74-I Did Too
75-For You
76-Dreams or Nightmares?
77-Not Real
78-Guys Night
79-You're Not Real
80-Helpless
81-Beautiful
82-We
83-What You Couldn't
84-Worst Nightmare
85-Burn
86-High Ground
Epilogue: One True Love
Hayden's Pain
Bonus: Kylo Part 1
Bonus: Kylo Part 2
Bonus: Kylo Part 3

36-Living On The Edge

3.8K 91 235
By and-the-children-too

(y/n)'s POV
"Are you sure you don't need me to carry you?" Anakin teased as we walked down the hallway to get to his room.

"Yeah because I'm sure all the Jedi in the hallway won't see a problem with that." I playfully rolled my eyes and he let out a small chuckle. We reached his room and immediately upon entering I rushed to the bed and sprawled out like an angel in the snow on the covers. "This bed is so much more comfortable than those damn medical bay ones."

Anakin smiled down at me before scooting in next to me and laying on his side while using his arm to hold his head up. I turned my head slightly to face him so our eyes could meet, "Well maybe if you wouldn't always get yourself into trouble you wouldn't be in them so much." He lifted his finger and poked my nose.

I chuckled, "I like to live on the edge."

He sighed, "Your life of 'living on the edge' is going to give me a heart attack." He reached his gloved hand over and rested it on my cheek, his thumb gently rubbing below my eye.

"Im sorry," I brought my hand up and placed it on his gloved, "Thank you for jumping in after me." I turned so I was no longer on my back and I was now on my side, just like him. I scooted close and pressed my lips against his. We got lost in our moment of passion for awhile, his hand trailed down my body till it gripped my hip.

He pulled away for air and glared into my eyes, "I'd jump into the lava on Mustafar for you."

I chuckled, "That's stupid, then we'd both me dead."

"That's better than a life without you." As I looked into his eyes I could see he was dead serious. I didn't have a response for this, I didn't want to argue. Because I know I'd do the same, I can't handle a life without him. I didn't even want to think of ever losing him, my heart ached just by the thought.

"I love you." I whispered as I brought my hand up and slowly traced along his jawline with my fingertips. My eyes tracing all of his beautiful facial features, my heart was beating against my chest as looked at my husband. His eyes closed for a moment as he savored my touch.

"I love you more." He whispered back with a smile and he brought his lips back to mine. Pure bliss is how I would describe the feeling anytime his lips touched mine. There was fire, electricity, passion, and love. So much love. So much to the point where my heart felt like it was going to explode. I will never feel this way for another, never, he is my person, my soulmate.

"Don't ever leave me." I mumbled in between kisses and his eyes shot open and he pulled away looking worried, "What's wrong?" I questioned, confused by his reaction.

He looked at me intensely for a moment before responding, "Nothing," he shook his head, "Just know I never will okay? I'll never leave." I nodded and he crashed his mouth to mine with more passion and I returned it.

After a few.. activities. We were sitting on the edge of the bed as I pulled my shirt on.

"There's something I need to talk to you about." He spoke and I felt reluctance in his words like what he was about to say was something he contemplated for awhile bringing up.

I looked at him curiously, "What is it?"

"You can't get mad," he shifted on the bed so he was facing me more and he held his hand up in defense.

I furrowed my brows at him, "Okay.. I won't."

"It's about Lida," He looked to me nervously, "I don't think she's who she says she is."

"Elaborate." I narrowed my eyes.

"She said she works at the prison right? Well I had Rex check and it turns out she doesn't, she never has." He spoke eagerly like he was describing a conspiracy.

It's strange that Lida would lie. She has no reason to lie to me. "Why do you think she was there then?" I asked, knowing he would already have a theory.

"I think she was following you." He stated confidently.

I shook my head, "Why would she be following me Anakin that makes no sense."

"I don't know." He sighed looking down to the floor.

We sat there in silence, both of us lost in our own thoughts. I did agree that it was strange that she would lie. But at the same time I don't think she was following me, she had to have some other reason for being there. Maybe it was something she was embarrassed about. Like a criminal family member?

"I could talk to her." I finally spoke.

He looked up at me, "No, I will." He stood up quickly and headed for the door and I used the force to keep it closed. When he couldn't get it opened he turned and looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"No, you're just going to make her feel like she's being interrogated." I folded my arms over my chest, "Shes my friend, I will do it, I'm sure it's not as bad as what theories you might have going on in that overly dramatic brain of yours."

His mouthed dropped slightly and he narrowed his eyes, "I am not overly dramatic." He responded defensively.

I rolled my eyes, "Sure you're not." I walked over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders, "I know you're just trying to be protective, but please let me do it."

He sighed in defeat, "Fine, I just don't trust her."

"I know but try to remember that if it wasn't for her I could be in a cell right now." I tried to get him to see the good in her and not jump to negative conclusions.

"Okay." He mumbled while looking off to the side.

~*~•~*~

I walked through the Jedi halls looking for Lida and after about ten minutes of searching I found her in the mess hall with a few other co-workers. "Hey Lida, can I speak to you privately for a moment?" I asked her as I reached her table.

"Of course (y/n)." She smiled and told her friends she would be right back. We walked off to the side and I leaned against a wall with my arms crossed trying to figure out how to approach her without seeming like I was attacking her, "Is everything okay?" She broke our silence and I snapped my head up to look at her.

"Yeah I just wanted to thank you again for what you did for me, with the prison footage." I spoke low.

"Anything for you (y/n)." She smiled brightly.

"I wanted to ask, how long have you worked there?" I furrowed my brows at her and I saw her stiffen a little at my question.

"Um I'm not sure, maybe a year." She responded shyly.

"What days are you there? I was thinking I could bring you by a lunch or a dinner maybe?" I was hoping by me asking questions she'd eventually crack.

She chuckled nervously, "No there's no need for that." She rubbed the back of her neck.

"No really I insist, it's the least I could do." I pressed and I could see her growing more nervous by the second.

"Really (y/n) I'm fine, I should get back to my table." She tried walking away and I stopped her by grabbing her arm, her eyes looked to her arm then snapped back up to meet mine.

"Lida I know you're lying to me." I spoke with a disappointed tone, "Why? You know you can trust me with anything."

She sighed and looked defeated, "You can't tell anyone." She had tears in her eyes.

"I won't tell a soul." Besides Anakin.

"I-I'm having an affair." She dropped her head in shame.

My eyes widened, "What? With who?"

"One of the clones working as a security guard there. I was waiting at the station with all the security holograms, that's why I was there. I was going to see him." A tear fell from her eye, "I'm so sorry I lied to you but I didn't want you to know how much of a horrible person I was." Her voice cracked and I pulled her into a hug. This made sense, I knew I could trust her.

"I don't think you're a horrible person Lida." I assured her, "But I do think that if you're having an affair you should talk to your husband."

She pulled away and met my gaze, "I know, I've been meaning to end it for some time but it's so hard."

"I know I'm so sorry but know that I am here for you." I did my best to comfort her and she gave me her award winning smile. Before she could respond there was a crash at the end of the hall and we looked over to see Anakin picking up a trash can that he knocked over which ended up hitting someone else and causing them to trip and drop their tray. Probably from not paying attention, I glared at him angrily, he was spying on me.

"Is he okay?" She asked and I sighed.

"He's fine, I should go to him. We can talk more about this later okay?"

"Okay." She nodded and I left to go fight with my annoying husband.

Lida's POV aka Unknown POV
I watched as she walked away and went towards Skywalker. I sighed with relief.

That was close.

It's a good thing Sidious taught me how to lie well. Plus my acting skills have always been superb. I needed to be more careful around them both I couldn't let them find out who I really am, it would ruin everything.

Anakin's POV
I picked up the trash can that I knocked over and helped the man that fell get up. I glanced back to where (y/n) was to see she was getting closer.. and she looked mad. Oh crap she knows I was spying.

"Anakin." She growled as she stood in front of me.

"Heyyy funny seeing you here." I faked surprised which only caused her to narrow her eyes at me in annoyance.

"Room. Now." She demanded while storming off towards the exit of the mess hall.

I'm in so much trouble.

As I was leaving the hall I glanced over to where Lida was still standing and she held a smirk on her lips.

We entered my room and she stood in the middle of it with her arms crossed glaring at me, "Once, I'm gonna ask you this once. Were you spying?"

"Yes." I admitted guiltily.

"Why? I told you when I left to stay here." She snapped and I felt a little tug in my chest, I didn't like when she was mad at me.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"What do you think she is a freaking Sith lord?!" She shouted but not high enough for other rooms to hear.

"Maybe! I don't know!" I shouted back throwing my hands in the air in frustration.

"We were in the cafeteria filled with people!" She sighed and rubbed her temples, "Shes having an affair with one of the clones. That's why she was at the prison. She lied because she was afraid to tell me about it."

An affair? I guess that seems plausible but something in my gut was telling me not to trust this woman. "(y/n) do you really believe that?"

"Yes! She's my friend Anakin and I trust her. And you should trust me." She looked almost sad as she spoke those last words. I did trust her I truly did, I just had to make sure I kept a very close eye on Lida. Maybe I am being overly dramatic like she says but I am taking no chances when it comes to her, she is too important to me.

"Okay." I used my hand to wrap around her and I pulled her to me into a hug, "I'll let it go. If you say to trust you then I will."

"Thank you." She mumbled into my chest and I started to feel a bit of guilt because I wasn't going to let it go. Not until I'm one hundred percent sure Lida is not a threat to her. I just had to do a little investigating, in secret.

(y/n)'s POV
There was a knock on the door and Anakin and I parted from our hug, "Guys it's me." I heard the familiar voice of Padme.

"Come in." Anakin told her and a few seconds later the door opened, revealing my best friend.

"Sorry to disturb but (y/n) I need to speak to you." She glanced at Anakin, "in private."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm gonna take a shower." He strutted over to the bathroom door and closed it behind him.

Once we heard the water start Padme finally spoke, "I need your help, I need you to be my personal Jedi bodyguard."

"Of course, for what though?"

"This has to stay between us." I nodded to show her I understood, " I have been in contact with the Hutts for some time now and we need to go and discuss a deal to free their slaves."

I scrunched my face in confusion, "The hutts ending slavery? That's not likely."

"I know but I'm close (y/n) I've been working on this since we rescued Anakin all those years ago from Tatooine." She spoke low probably in case Anakin was trying to eavesdrop, "They agreed to meet with me but as long as I come with just one person, they don't like to feel threatened. And we can't tell the senate about it just yet, they're not very understanding. So only me, Master Yoda, and now you know."

"Master Yoda?" I questioned.

"Yes it was his idea that I take you along with me, for safety."

I shook my head, "I don't know Padme that doesn't sound right. I find it hard to believe they would even consider freeing their slaves."

"Please (y/n)." She pleaded while grabbing my hands.

I sighed knowing I was about to give in to her as I always did, "I guess we're going to Tatooine."

(a/n let me know your thoughts♥️ next chapter will be up tomorrow!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 858 37
After ending up on the infamous Death Star without knowing why, your Emperor Vaders prisoner. Your shown mercy and the oppurtunity to prove yourself...
123K 2.8K 90
"A Jedi shall not know anger. Not hatred. Nor love." That's a saying that is told to the younglings at the Jedi Temple, an ideology that has been pla...
466K 11.5K 130
A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try you may be pleasantly surprised. There ar...
183K 4K 67
BOOK TWO IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES . I highly recommend you read the first book first. But I can't stop you so do what you want lol. The grammar i...