π΅π‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘“π‘™π‘¦ π·π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿ...

1ukkiyo Γ‘ltal

"...𝑦𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘› π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ 𝐼 π‘ π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘™π‘¦ 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œ... TΓΆbb

before you begin
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
ending :( authors note
----
β„Ž 𝑒 π‘Ž 𝑙 𝑖 𝑛 𝑔
ending : note : )

𝑠 𝑑 π‘Ž 𝑦

1.9K 72 11
1ukkiyo Γ‘ltal

Taehyung POV :

I sat there eating my ice-cream quietly, while Mei plopped down next to me. When she asked me out, it really made me realise how much I actually loved y/n.

It made no sense, how wildly in love I was with her.

I realised how wrong it was of me to ever get angry at her. She never deserved to hear me raise my voice at her, and she never deserved my ignorance, nor my hurtful words. It was time for me to apologise to the girl that the world had hurt so much.

"You really do like her, don't you?"

Mei had just asked me that question. It brought a smile to my face as I stared at the empty seat next to me.
"Yeah. More than you can imagine."

Just then, thunder had begun to storm loudly. It felt so odd, as if the universe were warning me about something. I got up quietly, and stared at the sky.
Pulling out my phone, I glared at it. I was just about to call y/n, to wait for me. I was coming to get her.

Just like that, my phone lit up with the only name I wanted to see.

Y/n 🦋

Without any hesitation, I answered it. When I heard her voice and the way I could feel her fear, my heart began to thump loudly in my chest.

"Taehyung? Are you there? I need you right now please!"

"Y/n what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Her next words struck me like a sword impaled human flesh.
"Han is in my house, and he's scaring me. He won't leave, and I don't know what to do. Taehyung, please help me."

It took everything in me not to collapse from all the hatred and fear I felt in myself. Why would I ever leave her alone? She warned me about Han, and I never listened to her. I needed to get there fast, so I began running as fast as I could, and stayed on the line with her so she felt a little safety.

"Y/n listen to me, it's gonna be okay. I'm coming over right now, so just hang in there okay?"

She didn't answer me, but instead let out a choked sob. I could feel her heavy breathing, while there were banging sounds on the door. I heard Han yelling at her to get out.

"Okay? I'm coming. I'll be right there. Y/n, I need you to say something .. please."

She finally answered me with her shaking voice. "I don't want to do this anymore."

Just then I heard a loud bang, and then the phone was taken away from her. Whoever had the phone, disconnected the line. That was it. I was full on panicking. It was taking way too long to get to her house, so I ran faster and faster, until my legs began to give up. But, I wouldn't give up on her.

It hurt like hell to keep going, but I had to anyways. Soon I was in range, and just before me, I saw an ambulance driving away from the direction Y/n's house was in. There were also two police cars stationed outside her house.

Brave. I had to be brave. But I just couldn't. Running inside her house, I saw Han being cuffed by two police officers. He looked a little beaten up, but not enough. I could see Nikki sobbing in the corner of the room by himself.

When I saw the blood on Han's hands, a fire raged inside me. Nothing held me back as I crashed my fist into his face. Han cried out in pain while another officer standing by, pulled me away from him.

The officer didn't let me out of his arms until I had calmed my breathing. "We'll take care of it from here son. You don't worry." He told me that, to buy time to get Han out of the house. Once they had left, I called my driver to come get Nikki, while I took a taxi to get to the hospital quickly.

The whole ride was just me and my mess of a brain. I didn't know what to do because each living breath felt like agonizing pain to me. While I had time, I called Jimin and explained everything to him. All he said to me was, "I'll be there."

I knew Jimin. In times that he panicked most, and felt pain the most, he would never show it. He would compress it all until the final moment, when he would just burst. When he barely said anything to me, I realized how scared he was.

I was right outside the hospital when I looked up at the roaring sky. But then I saw these two figures right near the ledge. I wasn't too sure, but the uniform looked exactly like ours. Upon taking a closer look, I saw that one was a girl with choppy short hair, while the other was a taller boy.

Wasting no time, I ran into the hospital and into the elevator to get to the top of the building as fast as I could. While I stared at the dial on the top of the elevator, I watched it go higher and higher, counting the floor levels as they went. My heart didn't believe it, but my brain knew who those two were. It was Jungkook and Y/n.

DING!

The sound of the elevator ringing brought goosebumps to my arms and legs. The doors slid open and I ran out through the dark hallway. Nearing the door to the outside, I saw a glimpse of the blood stained bandages trailing along the floor.

The halls echoed my heavy, banging footsteps on the cold floor. I hadn't even grasped the fact that I was sobbing until I heard my own whimpers bouncing off the walls to scream back at me.

I pushed through the weighted metal door and sprung out into the cold and sharp wind of the night. I didn't waste any time to see who was in front of me as I pushed my body further and further to just .. reach.

I heard the glum sound of Y/n whisper, "This is my departing. I don't care for this life anymore."

I saw Jungkook step out to grab her before she fell. But it was the wrong step. I was almost there. I just needed to reach. I saw my hand in front me as I swung to grab the both of them. This was it.

Would I be able to reach in time?

Would my arm even stretch that far?

Would I have the strength to save them?

So many questions burdened my mind in all of one second. But when the moment came, I felt blank.

THUD!

The sound of bodies hitting the floor rung in my ears, for a devilishly long time.

I did it. I managed to grab onto his back just in time. All while it felt like I had not an ounce of strength in me, I pulled it together to wrap my hands around his waist tighter and pull with everything in me.

I pulled them back to life.

We fell backwards onto the cold surface of the roof. It hurt like hell to have two bodies fall on top of me. Y/n had rolled off to the side, while Jungkook lay on top off me. He groaned loudly and lifted himself a bit off of my chest. That's when he stared into my eyes.

We were both thinking the same thing. We turned our heads to the side to see the girl we were both so desperately in love with, lying on the floor as she sobbed and sniffled. Y/n got up weakly and started walking towards the edge again.

Jungkook got off me with so much speed as I lifted myself too. I ran and grabbed her from behind. She was struggling against my hold while I pulled her back into my chest and trapped her arms to her sides. She kept pushing away from me as she cried and whimpered.

"Let me go Taehyung. Please, just let me do this!"

I held onto her tighter as I bent down. I spread my legs a little wider to hold my ground. "No! I won't let you go Y/n! Stay with me! I need you!"

She tried wiggling out of my arms, but to no luck. "You don't understand though. I need to do this. I'll never be free until I just leave."

I stayed silent for a moment. I let her struggle until she would eventually tire her already weak body out. The whole time I held onto her closely, afraid that even a moments weakness would cause her run away from me.

I saw Jungkook standing next to us. He was silently crying. He didn't bother to wipe away the tears or hide it. I think he finally understood how much pain he had caused.

I bent my back down further as I rested my head into the back of her shoulder. I began to cry too. Finally letting it all out, I cried and whimpered into her shoulder.

"Stay with me Y/n."

I told her with my shaking voice. She must have heard me loud and clear as she unexpectedly screamed into the sky. It pierced my ears the way she screamed. Y/n screamed in frustration because she didn't want to leave as much as she wanted to before. She couldn't bear to leave Taehyung like that.

Y/n whispered with her eyes shut tight, "Okay my love .. I'll stay."

I turned my head around slightly, while I still rested it on her shoulder. I saw Jungkook look at the both of us with so much pain.

I still remember the terrified expression on his face. His lips were plump and red, just like his eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed upwards, as I saw the many wrinkles on his face. Around his eyes, his mouth and on his forehead. A young boy like that, should never have felt so much suffering.

His hair was wet, from sweating so much. It dripped down onto his face and mixed with his tears. I still remember how he shuddered. How he brought his right hand up to his face and covered his mouth. When that wasn't enough to silent himself, he brought his left hand over his mouth too. In the next moment, he fell to his knees as he cried into his hand. All while he quivered in pain, and as he stared at the both of us.

Y/n whispered to me, "Let me look at you."

I only loosened my grip on her for a moment, so she could turn around. She looked at me and frowned, "I'm so tired."

I held the back of her head and gently pulled her into my chest. "I know you are. I'm here to fix it all. Let's all go home. Yeah?" She was holding onto my with whatever strength she had left when she nodded simply.

I looked at Jungkook who was still on the ground. He looked traumatized, and really it scared me to see him like that. His eyes were wide open. It was like he was convincing himself of something.

I stared at him with tears in my eyes, "Did you hear me Jungkook? We're all going home now. I'm gonna take you back. Okay?"

He was glaring at me with pure shock. It looked so scary. Scary enough to make me cry. I tried to look strong for the both of them. "Jungkook say yes. Say you're coming home with me."

He let his hands flop to his sides. I had never seen anyone as broken as he looked. It was enough to make my sob again. He sighed heavily, "I'm going home with you."

'I was trying to find a reason as to why I should still live, as to why I deserved to be saved.'

Thought Jungkook to himself.

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
56.2K 1.7K 6
This story is not mine i just saw that it wasn't on wattpad and some people do not have access to the story so here you go. CREDITS GO TO Danaiacake.
31.3K 1.6K 74
"Y/n... in the future.. Will you give yourself to me..? I will take care of you.." He promised, "When the time is right, I'll propose to you again." ...