Take Me (DISCONTINUED)

By banilobane

[WARNING! RATED R! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] A roller coaster ride of firsts, pains, lesson learned, what ifs, a... More

COPYRIGHT
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

430 8 2
By banilobane

Attention

I can feel myself getting dizzy watching Miles pacing back and forth in front of me.

Tonight is the family gala of the whole Dmitry Clan, hosted by the very own family of Miles and Seymour. And tonight, she decided to finally confess to Jae Rin.

Miles looks very elegant in her white halter dress and chic silver pumps. She looks divine with her hair styled in a neat bun and her makeup done immaculately.

I, on the other hand, wear a black tube dress that barely covers my chest and stops just below my butt. I'm kinda uncomfortable and the only thing that's keeping me in it is what Miles had said that Pierre would die seeing me like this. I don't know if it's a good thing though. I don't want to be the reason why Pierre would die, and definitely not this dress.

"What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he's already in love with somebody else? Do I look good in this dress? Should I go change? Gods! Hyung likes mature girls? Should I wear a more revealing dress? My makeup? Shall I apply more? Maybe something to make it a little fiercer and bolder? What do you think?" She almost bit her nails. I can already feel her anxiety and nervousness in this situation. I just stood up and held her by her shoulders.

"M, you look great and dashing in your dress. Just... just breathe in and keep calm. Say everything you need to say and accept everything elegantly like you truly are, okay? If he likes you, well congratulations! If he doesn't, then he's stupid for not seeing your worth." I tried to encourage her. She cringe at me and gave off a wry smile.

"Why do I feel like you're telling me, this won't go well?" she asked, her voice starting to panic. "You guys text each other, right? So, did he tell you how he feels for me? Is it that bad?" She fired question after another.

I rubbed her shoulders and smiled encouragingly at her. "Miles, you'll do fine. Just relax and be yourself. However this little confession of yours ends up, I'll always be here for you, okay?" finally, she smiled genuinely at me.

My phone inside a sequenced clutch purse vibrated and I took it to read a message from him.

Pierre: Just got here. Wanna see my baby. Where are you?

I can't help a smile stretching across my face. How can he tell he's not into the boyfriend thingy? He clearly makes a perfect boyfriend out of his snob and intimidating demeanor.

Me: I'm in Miles' room.

My phone immediately vibrated with his quick reply.

Pierre: Will you come in mine too? Later? Say after party? ;)

Oh, gosh, Ronnie! Did he just used an emoji on you?!

I bit my lip as I tap my reply. My cheeks flaring with so much excitement.

Me: Mr. Dmitry, are you flirting with me? :O

I laughed seeing my own text sending in. Oh gosh. I wonder how he looks right now. What's he wearing? Boy, I gotta keep my panties in place when he's around.

Pierre: Maybe. Is it working, Miss?

Me: Barely, Mister. I wonder what you'd do about that?

PS. So looking forward for tonight.

Pierre: Oh I have so many ideas, Miss. You're just going to love it.

I kept my phone and stood at the party's garden, overviewing at the vast coverage of the life of the city.

The Family Gala is held in one of the hundreds of hotel chains the Dmitry's owned. The party is held at the cozy yet flamboyant garden located besides a hundredth floor building. The hotel is located at the highest peak of town which overlooks at the entire city life below. The city lights during at night are like stars illuminating the dark sky sprinkled with gleaming orb of shiny dust from below.

Pierre: you look wonderful, baby.

My brows furrowed at his text. When I turn around, I saw a beautiful man, his used to be messy hair is combed in a neat yet in a much sexier way, and his feral lime eyes has a glint of mischief.

I felt like the whole world was in slow motion. Every fiber in my body focusing and becoming aware of his presence in front of me. My skin prickled when he smiled charmingly at me. I think my heart froze. Shit. He's so strikingly gorgeous with his all black suit and an inner equally murky shirt with its first three buttons open, revealing his scandalously sexy hard broad chest into clear sight. I bit my lip. Damn.

He opened his arms invitingly as he smiled lusciously at me. I stood immobile, still dumbfounded at how a guy like Seymour Pierre Dmitry could be legal here on earth? He's a threat to every ovary out there.

When I still didn't move, it was him who made one. With just a couple of long strides from his long firm legs, he was already in front of me—hovering me.

"Hi, baby." He smiled. His left hand cupped my cheek and dropped a peck on my lips, while his other hand glided down at the side of my torso down to my behind then gave it a good squeeze. I quietly moaned.

"Hi yourself." I smiled back at him. My cheeks flaring with so much anticipation. He didn't turn me down because for the next sec I felt his lips on me, giving a soft chaste kiss: a kind of kiss that is full of pure innocence and wholesomeness. This is the kind of kiss who wouldn't make you want for more but rather would just make you want to delight in every moment of it. I sighed contently as he kissed me once again but this time on the forehead. 

"You look exquisitely delectable and ravishing, baby." He complimented. His lips were next to my ear, and no matter how he softly whispers to me, every word he says still makes my veins in full heat with so much want for him. "But as much as I'd like to flaunt you around as mine, baby. I'd like... no, I want to be the only man to see you as mouthwateringly alluring as you are right now." I groaned when he licked my earlobe, sending thousands of electricity striking my body and the throbbing pain in my core and groin are becoming more and more unbearable. Shit. I want Pierre. Now.

I tried to suppress a moan and just pouted. "Don't you like what you see?" I played. I like it when he compliments me, makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful girl on earth.

 "Baby, you have no clue how many ideas I have in mind with you and that offending cloth you call a dress." I bit my lip. Shit. Dirty talking Pierre doesn't help at all.

"Humor me, Pierre." I purred in his ears. My inner goddess shakes her head menacingly at me.

You're playing with fire, Ronnie. Careful.

"Oh I will, my sweet playful Veronica. But as much as I want to divulge your perfection, I still have to greet some of my relatives first. Come." I inwardly frown. He must've seen my expression. He gave me one more kiss before whispering into my ears. "Later, baby. We'll do something to satiate this." He suddenly and subtly palmed me. I gasped. Naughty, Pierre, is really naughty.

I compromised with his promise. At least, there's something I'd look forward later this night, aside from Miles' result of confession. In speaking of...

"Have you seen, Jae Rin?" I asked Pierre as we walk through the crowds towards the entrance of the dance ball where pass after it is a table reserved for his family. 

"Why are you asking for him?" he deeply frowned at me. I stare rather stunned with his reaction. "Do you like him?" he asked again and this time, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh, gosh, Mister! Where did that came from?" I mused. His frown intensified.

"Why can't you answer me? Do you like Jae Rin, Veronica?" he asked demandingly at me. I gawked at him for a second or two before I burst out laughing. A couple of guests' attention where even caught.

"Of course, Pierre. I like Jae— Pierre!" I called out to him because he just turned his back at me then walked out. Seriously now, what's happening to him?

I followed him until he entered a dark mahogany double doors until I figured out it was a... library?

There are books everywhere! Oh! The floor-to-ceiling bookshelves are piled with binds and binds of different books. I can't help but ogle at what I am seeing. I love books. May be it is something that Miles would never understand but I actually love reading. There were also a long mahogany table at the left side of the room surrounded by intricately designed chairs, like they somewhat came from Victorian era. At the other side of the room is an auburn velvety couch with antique yet elegantly looking cushions and a skin of a... is that a polar bear? My eyes widen when I realized it is indeed true! WTF?!

I was snapped out of my reverie when I heard the soft thud of the door. I turned to Pierre and he was still sullenly watching me. I frowned at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. His expression didn't change.

"Why are you here?"

"Why not? You'd rather want me in some other place?" I admit I am feeling a little bit off with his aloofness. Seriously. Can anyone explain to me why he's suddenly being so snobbish?!

"You tell me. Maybe you want to be with..." his jaw clenched. "Jae Rin." He stared at the other direction as I watch his jaw muscles tightened. 

"Why would I be with Jae Rin?" I asked, starting to get confused what has Jae Rin has to do with his foul mood.

"I don't know. You like him right?" he crossed his arms then turned at the huge family portrait of them hanging at the cream painted wall. Funny how he looks exactly impassive as he was in the painting...

I stared at him again... until Miles' words replayed inside my head like a broken record. 

"Goddamn, my brother is fucking jealous!" I can still hear Miles laughing at the back of my mind?

I gaped at Pierre's back on me. Could it be? Are you really jealous, Pierre?

I can feel a warm hand touching my heart.

I walk towards Pierre and nudged his shoulder. No matter how he's way taller than me, I can still thank for Miles' recommended pumps, I can barely made contact with his shoulder.

He frowned then rolled his eyes on me. My jaw dropped. I playfully smack his arm and pinch him. He was still narrowing his eyes on me but I can sense a ghost of smile hiding behind those inferring façade. 

I laughed at him.

I can't believe this is happening. We feel so... normal. Like what we have right now is something... natural. We don't need to pretend to be someone we are not. I suddenly felt the urge of preserving this moment. I want this. I want us. I want him in my frigging normal and special days. 

I hugged Pierre until I felt his kiss on my hair.

My heart is beating so, so, so fast I'm afraid I might palpitate right on the spot. Can he hear my heartbeat? 

All of a sudden, I have this idea inside my head that I, Veronica Blaisdell... am now falling for Seymour Pierre Dmitry. And I'm coming off hard and fast. And it's scaring me. 

"Baby..." Pierre called adoringly. "Baby, look at me." He cupped my cheeks and tilted my chin so I could face him.

"I don't want you to like another man, Miss. I want your attention. All of it. I want it on me. Do you understand?" he said too soft and tender than usual and all I could do was nod my head since I was too mesmerized by his green eyes. He smiled triumphantly at me before kissing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...