Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

117

944 11 1
By HisKoala2003

-November 14th 2002-

   At Monica and Chandler's apartment.As Ricky and Eliana are with Joey at our apartment Me,Rachel and Monica are sitting at the dinner table and Phoebe enters knocking on the door.

Phoebe:Hi.

Tabitha,Rachel,Monica:Hey.

Phoebe:Listen.You have to help me pick a dress cause I'm meeting Mike's parents tonight.

Rachel:"Gasps".

Tabitha:Wow the boyfriend's parents. That's a big step.

Phoebe:"Sarcastically".Really?.That hadn't occurred to me.

Monica:They just gonna love you just be yourself.

Phoebe:They live on the upper east side on Park Avenue.

Rachel:Oh yeah she can't be herself.

Phoebe:Okay, so...alright...Which dress?.

   Phoebe holds up two dresses and Me,Rachel and Monica look at them taking our time not wanting to hurt her.

Phoebe:You can say neither.

Rachel,Monica:Oh God neither.

Tabitha:I'm sorry but we're gonna take you shopping.It's gonna be fine.

Rachel:Yeah totally.You are in such good hands.And I'm so good with meeting parents.With the father you know you want to flirt a little bit but not in a gross way.Just kind of like: Oh mr.Pincer I can see where Wallis gets his good looks.

Monica:You went out with Wallis Pincer?.

Rachel:Uh he took the SAT's for me.

Monica:I knew you didn't get a 1400.

Rachel:Sh yeah well duh.I mean...

Phoebe:So now.What about with Mike's mom?.

Rachel:Oh with the mother just,just constantly tell her how amazing her son is. Take it from me moms love me.Ross's mom one time actually said I'm like the daughter that she never had.

Me and Monica look at Rachel in disbelief.

Monica,Tabitha:She said what?.

Phoebe:That's she's like the daughter she never had."Points at ears".Listen.

    Monica looks at Phoebe in a duh way...Later that day Me,Joey,Cassius,Phoebe,Mike,Chandler and Monica go to the door of Ross and Rachels apartment to hear them rapping.

Ross:She sweat,wet got it going like a turbo vette.

Rachel:So fellas.

Ross:Yeah.

Rachel:Fellas.

Ross:Yeah.

Rachel:Has your girlfriend got the butt?.

Ross:Hell yeah.

Rachel:So shake it.

Ross:Shake it.

Rachel:Shake it.

   The 7 of us enter the apartment to see them dancing and rapping in front of Emma.

Ross:Shake it!.

Rachel:Shake that nasty butt.

Ross:Baby got back.

  Ross turns around and sees us standing in the doorway.

Rachel:One more time from the top...I like big butts and I cannot lie you other br-

Rachel turns and sees us.

Ross:Rachel please.That is so inappropriate!.

   I burst out laughing and Ross and Rachel stare at me.

Tabitha:I'm guessing you starting singing or playing a song and she started laughing?.

Rachel:How'd you know?.

Joey:Eliana went thru the same stage.

Tabitha:Yeah.She loved the song I'm to sexy.

Joey:Yeah we sang it just to hear her laugh.

Tabitha:Mhm."Grins".Ricky only laughs when he hears Joey snoring."Chuckles".

*****************************************
-November 20th 2002-

   At Monica and Chandlers apartment.Me,Eliana,Ricky and Cassius are watching the Thanksgiving Day parade.

Monica:Hey Hon could you help me get the plates down?.

Chandler:Yeah.Hey here's an idea why don't we use our wedding china today?.

Monica:No I think we should save our china for something really special.Like if the Queen of England comes over.

Chandler:Honey she keeps canceling on us take the hint.

Monica:What if something gets broken they're so expensive.

Chandler:What is the point of having them if we never use them?.

Monica:Ok but if something gets broken and then the Queen comes over.

Chandler:I will explain it to her.

Monica:"Laughs".Oh yeah like I'm going to let you talk to the queen.

Cassius:Wow the parade is really good this year.Man those horses can crap.

(???:Next up is a marching band from Muskogee,OK.)

Chandler:Muskogee!.That's like four hours from Tulsa.Woo hoo!.

(???:And heres the float with the stars of the popular daytime soap Days of Our Lives .)

  Cassius's eyes become large and he stands up.

Cassius:Oh my God!.

Chandler:Aren't you one of the stars of the popular daytime soap Days of Our Lives?.

Cassius:Yeah!.I totally forgot I'm supposed to be there.I can't believe I forgot.I usually write stuff like this on my arm.

   Chandler grabs Cassius's left arm and pushes the sleeve up and Cassius looks.

Cassius:Oh.Stupid long sleeves.

Tabitha:What are you going to do?.

Cassius:I guess I'm going to have to come up with a really good reason why I wasn't there.The producers are going to be so mad at me.They sat us all down yesterday and said Everyone has to be there at 6 am sharp.that means you Cas.Like,like I was some kind of idiot.

Chandler:"Sarcastically".Well you proved them wrong.

Cassius:"Nods".Yeah.

   Chandler nods and his eyes get big...Later on Me and Joey get back from picking Nonnie up at the airport and bringing her to his parents house.We see Ross and Rachel with a blonde haired woman outside of Monica and Chandler's.

Tabitha:Hey guys.

Rachel:Hey Tabitha,Joey,Eliana and uh baby Ricky this is my sister Amy.

Amy:Oh my god your on Days of our lives!.

Joey:Yeah.

Amy:You married him?.

Tabitha:"Grins".Yeah I did.And we have two kids.

   Rachel opens Chandler and Monica's apartment door.

Rachel:Hi.

All:Hi,hey.

Rachel:Hey you guys this is my sister Amy.  This is Chandler,Cassius,Phoebe and you know Mon.

All:Hi.

Amy:Oh my god.You're on Days of Our Lives too!.

Cassius:"Chuckles".Yeah.

Amy:Wow.They must put a lot of makeup on you.

Cassius looks rejected.

Cassius:H-Hap-Happy Thanksgiving.

   Cassius turns away and Chandler pats him on the back.

Ross:"To Monica".Hi.

Monica:"To Ross".Hi.

They hug and kiss on check.

Monica:"To Emma".Hey you."To Amy".So. Welcome.Is this your first time you're seeing Emma?.

Amy looks confused.

Amy:Yeah I-I think so.

   Amy sticks her hand out to shake hands with Phoebe.

Amy:It's nice to meet you Emma.

Phoebe:"Shakes her hand".Phoe-Be.

Amy:Oh.That's a funny noise.

   Monica and Amy turn away and walk into the living room towards the closet.

Cassius:Pheebs I still need some help here

Phoebe:Oh right ok um.Ok so its not just the lie you tell. but its the way you tell it. For example if you look down at the ground when you're talking people know you're lying.

Cassius:Oh.I don't know why this is so hard for me you know.I mean lying is basically just acting and I am a terrfic actor.

Phoebe:"Looks down".You are a terrific actor.

   Cassius realizes what she's doing as Amy is coming out of the bathroom.

Amy:Hey.Hey where's the baby?.

Rachel:Oh we just put her down for a nap.

   At that moment I watch as Ricky gets fussy and I rub his stomach which calms him.

Amy:Oh I was just thinking.You know what would be incredible?.If you guys died.

Ross:"Sarcastically happy".Thank you Amy.

Amy:No,no then I would get the baby.I mean you know it would be just like a movie.Like at first I wouldn't know what to do with her then I would rise to the occasion and and then I would get a makeover and then I'd get married.

Phoebe:Thats a great movie.

Phoebe claps as Cassius nods in agreement.

Amy:Now listen not that you guys could stop me or anything cause you know you'd be dead.I was thinking about changing her name.I'm just not really a big fan of Emily.

Ross:Emma.

Amy turns around to Phoebe.

Phoebe:Emma.Ross wants you.

Phoebe:Phoe-be.

Amy turns to Ross and Rachel.

Amy:Why does she keep making that noise?.

Rachel:Honey I don't know how to tell you this but um if something were to happen to Ross or to myself.

Ross and Rachel knock on wood.

Rachel:Um you wouldn't get the baby.

Amy:Well who would?.

Ross:Well we haven't offically asked them yet but we would want Monica and Chandler.

Chandler:I can't believe you'd want us to raise Emma.

Monica:Yeah oh my god I'm so moved.

Amy:I don't believe this hold on a second. You guys die and I don't get your baby?.

Rachel;See look Amy we're a lot closer to Monica and Chandler.We see them every day.And truthfully honey you don't seem very connected to the baby.

Amy:Connected?.I mean to what?.She's,she's a lump.

Chandler:You know.guys I got to say.This means so much to me.That you would trust me with your child.I mean we all know that Monica and I have been trying to have a baby of our own.You know I've had my doubts about my skills as a father but that you two...that you two."Tears up".

Amy:"Points to Chandler".This guy?. Seriously?.

   Ricky begins to cry and i hum a tune to him which makes him fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 109 4
Joey Tribbiani had a daughter with his former girlfriend when they were only fifteen. Olivia would sometimes stay with her father and hangs out with...
20.6K 367 12
Ross and Rachel have had their ups and downs, but when fate tries one last time to bring them together will they deny their chemistry? Or will they g...
282K 5.3K 15
What if Monica and Ross had a sister? What if Chandler had fallen in love with her instead?
2.5M 60.1K 82
❝ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illusion of spring Of the excitement of summ...