𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

By authorspencil

I know it says 'MCYT', but it does include some other content creators that aren't mcyts ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐗𝐌𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟒)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟓)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟔)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟖)
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟏)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟐)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟑)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡
𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐨
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐄𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐲𝐞
𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐔
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟕)

21.9K 728 1K
By authorspencil

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/Them

——————————

Wilbur and Eret had been eliminated from the round with the same heavy goodbye as the people that left before them. They each waved their final hand before they were both kicked from the call by Austin, leaving (Y/n) with the two remaining contestants, Technoblade and Nihachu.

It had later been revealed after the two of them left that they had both picked love, which (Y/n) had to carry through to the final round as they were made to face the two people they had to choose between.

First there was Nihachu.

(Y/n) had to sit in the call facing Niki while Technoblade was deafened and muted so he couldn't listen in on their conversation or interrupt it in any way. His face cam was left on as he lightly spun around in his chair while Niki cleared her throat to begin talking.

The timer was visible in the top corner of the screen, two minutes was on the clock. Nihachu had to explain to (Y/n) why they should pick her instead of Technoblade for this. It was nerve-racking, for sure, but she'd get through this.

"So, (Y/n)..." Nihachu exhaled deeply, looking up to flash (Y/n) a sweet smile as she began to let her words out. "It all comes down to this, huh?" She chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, i guess so." They answered quickly through their nervous laughter.

"You know, you and me have a little bit of history together, right? We've known each other for quite a while, but we haven't really gotten to know each other that much." Nihachu began slowly.

"Right..."

"And, you know," she began tugging at the sleeves of her sweater, nervously stumbling on her own words. "While the two of us may not be as close as say, you and Wilbur, this could always lead to bigger things... For the two of us."

(Y/n)'s lips gently curved into a small smile, their cheeks beginning to glow a soft pink colour to respond. "I guess it could..."

"What I'm trying to say, (Y/n), is that the future is a blank page for us. There are tonnes of possibilities for the two of us that we could easily fulfil together. And I'm sure that we could have millions of great adventures together. Us two."

"That actually sounds..." (Y/n) paused for a few seconds to think about the opportunity that Nihachu had put forward. They rested their posture slightly and their lips fell down into a wondrous smile as the idea began to glow a little bit brighter. "...Amazing." They finally exclaimed. "That sounds brilliant..." They sighed happily to themself.

"And I know there must be a few reasons you chose to keep me in, right?" She asked curiously. "Or was it just the fact that you didn't want certain people in the running?"

"No, no, there were reasons." They claimed sweetly. "Niki, you are just... The kindest soul I have ever met in my entire life. And, of course, there were answers that the others had previously responded with that got them kicked out of the running, but you were able to keep yourself in the competition."

"(Y/n), let me tell you... I've sat through a bunch of other Love or Hosts, but I have to admit - And trust me, this isn't just me trying to butter you up or anything," she added swiftly after that line. "But you did stand out to me."

"I did?"

"You did... It was just your take on the world and other people. And I know, I could just be saying that, but honestly. From the bottom of my heart, I mean it. I would never lie to you, (Y/n)." Nihachu said sternly. "Obviously, I wouldn't lie in general. But you, especially not."

"Aw, Niki..." (Y/n) hummed softly at them with their eyebrows tilted up so that their expression matched a kind complexion they wore. They were flustered by Niki's words and they were already being swayed.

"And this is no offence to Austin, of course, but I've never been more excited for a Love or Host after finding out that this one was with you." She murmured. "I've made tonnes of sacrifices in the past but I've never sacrificed my schedule this must just to get myself in the game."

"Was I really worth it to you?"

"Yes, absolutely! (Y/n), you and I are great friends, and this could always develop into something more." Niki's own cheeks went red, her own smile radiating her clear excitement. "The two of us could be great, (Y/n). Greater than any other duo, any other couple, to walk the earth." She placed her hand on the desk. "And... If you choose me, it shows me that you believe it too."

(Y/n) sat staring at the back of their palm before lifting their head up back at Nihachu, their brain was feeling a bit muddled.

"I'd have nothing against you if you didn't choose me, (Y/n)." Niki noted down softly, their view caught the indecisive look in (Y/n)'s eyes. "I don't want to make it seem like i'm pressuring you or anything. You're always inclined to your own decision."

"That's nice of you to say, Niki." (Y/n) hummed.

"I just want to put this out there. Take with you, to the end of this stream and to the date you'll hold with the winner, your best friend." Nihachu began her line of advice to them. "And i'm not necessarily saying that that's me. I'm saying choose who you trust. Pick who you'd want to spend hours on end with. Don't make a random decision, because I know you're smarter than that."

(Y/n) and Niki both exchanged sweet glances before the timer above them at the top of the screen went off, indicating that Nihachu was out of time to speak.

She leisurely leaned back in her chair, giving (Y/n) a soft smirk as she reclined in her seat, her swivel chair moving slightly as the indicator came on to show that Nihachu was being muted and deafened for the second part of the round.

As expected, Austin made the speech to Technoblade about what he must do. He was given a fair idea on what the final round was like and was even given a few pointers, just like Nihachu was given.

(Y/n) patiently waited for themself to undeafen as Austin had deafened them to talk to Technoblade, warning him of what was going to come. And when the time finally arose, the two of them faced each other on the screen and the timer began to count down slowly.

(Y/n) saw that they had become undeafened and that (Y/n) was no longer muted so that they could talk to Techno.

When the timer started to count down from the two minutes that he was given, Technoblade inhaled sharply to prepare himself for the next moment that was going to pass them by.

"Okay, I'm going to keep it simple here, (Y/n)." He said simply.

(Y/n) looked a little surprised at the immediate response but didn't think much of it and just nodded their head. "...Okay..."

"I'm going to be very honest here... I was actually planning on declining the offer to be on this love or host."

"Oh..!" That sort of hit them by surprise.

"...But... Austin said something that sort of swayed me."

"And what was that?" They lifted her brow at Technoblade as he went to take another deep breath.

"He said that he had chosen eleven of (Y/n)'s best friends." He stated simply. "And I know that that may not seem like much to you, but it means so much to me. More than I had actually hoped."

"Wait, really?"

"Of course." He shrugged. "I know I bully you a lot for being trash and making me carry whenever we play Hypixel, because frankly: It happens a lot, but more often than not, I don't mean it."

(Y/n) didn't want to speak up in the fear that they'd interrupt an important message he wanted to put forward to them. It was very evident that they were getting increasingly more flattered by what he had to say.

"Obviously, there are some situations where I tend to get a little side-tracked and I may sound more serious than I actually am, but I try my best not to go to far because I'd never want to upset you." He huffed quietly. "It's really hard talking to people in general and actually socialising with them, let alone making close friends. So when Austin deemed me as one of your best friends, it clearly meant something."

"Well- Of course, Techno. You're one of my closest friends..." (Y/n) finished off quietly, trying their best to keep eye contact with Techno, but he seemed a little nervous at the time so his view was switching constantly.

"Exactly. And (Y/n), I have to say, what you're doing is very brave and it takes a lot of courage. Because I know that I, myself, would never be able to do this. My social anxiety would just say no- You know, even being here sort of scares me. But you, (Y/n). You being here as sort of pushed me through it. And I don't mean that in a negative way at all."

(Y/n) rested their elbow on the rest of their seat as they continued listening to him, every word travelling through their head so that they could process what he was saying. All of these sentences just felt so heavy to hear.

"I think it's very admirable of you to do this. Because having to reject one person, especially your best friend, is bad enough. Just imagine having to do that nine more times." He chortled deeply. "But, of course, you don't have to imagine that." He commented.

"You're being a lot more vocal than you were in the actual rounds." They lifted their palm up to note down after he had finished that sentence. They raised her balled-up palm back over their chin to rest on to hear what he had to say to that.

"Yeah, I know." He replied immediately. "You know why, (Y/n/n)? Because I honestly didn't think I would get this far. Sure, you may think of me as your best friend, but there are friends you have that are closer than me. And I don't know whether it's because you actually want me here or because you just wanted the others gone. Especially when you have contestants like GeorgeNotFound and Karl Jacobs, a person like me would never think that he has a chance to win you over."

A look of pity waved over (Y/n)'s iris as they had finally caught Technoblade's gaze when he had stopped swirling in his seat to gently rest back in his chair.

"All I know is that I never expected to find myself in the final of a love show. It's all so surreal. I just thought that with a competition of ten other people, I wouldn't have that great of a chance because I'm, well... Me." He laughed at himself silently. "I've faced a lot more people. Y'know, I've 1-v-30'ed people in the past. But this, to me, was even scarier than having to fight all of those nerds in a block game. Because while those rounds with require skill, these rounds require knowledge. Not just on your life, but what to say. And the prize here is you."

"That's..." They paused. "...Actually really sweet of you to say, Techno. I don't think I've ever caught you being this sincere."

"I thought that since I'm here in the final, I'm going to be honest and upfront. Just being here was a huge risk for me itself. Looking at the accept invitation over and over again was so thought-provoking. But finally saying yes was one of the best decisions that I could have made. And... Hopefully, we could take even bigger risks, but... Together."

(Y/n)'s face shone a rosy colour. He seemed so honestly and sure of his answer. The final few seconds of the time that he had left slowly ticked away in the silence before Austin undeafened Nihachu and finally spoke up.

(Y/n) was stuck in her own indecisive spiral and they were torn between the two people they had left behind.

Niki's speech felt so kind and sweet, she was open about the possibilities of the future and accepting of her past and who (Y/n) actually was. While Technoblade's felt sincere and heartfelt, like it was actually coming from his heart rather than his head. It was just as if Techno was talking to them as a friend that he trusted greatly.

Given a few minutes to finally come to their conclusion after Austin had made the penultimate announcement, (Y/n) took a deep breath and pulled up the direct message to Austin on who they wanted to keep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 948 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...
250 2 19
Karlnap Fanfic Enjoy :)
737K 22.8K 24
⤷ '𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦...' '𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴.' ⤶ 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝖡...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...