desire; draco malfoy

By arabel1a

NOTE: draco x reader fanfic, doesn't follow storyline, i don't own these characters they belong to J.K. Rowli... More

the train
the thestrals
velvet couch
hangover
mirror mirror
-d.m.
just a game
chess
checkmate
its a date
you are mine
first choice
i win
down
accident
i'm yours
swallow
nothing
b.z.
lies
truth
break

goodnight

14.6K 206 205
By arabel1a

I looked up at his demanding eyes as I swallowed his come. his pleased face looked down on me and let go of my neck, a loud gasp escaped my mouth as I breathed in the icy air.

"such a good girl, aren't you." he mumbled as he brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

i looked down at the floor as i heard the clanging of belts again and saw theo and adrian standing infront of me, their pants on with their bare chests gleaming with sweat.

"can you walk darling?" nott smirked down at me. i gulped and swung my legs over to the side of the bed, resting my toes onto the cold wood floor, i pushed off with my hands and my bare feet collided with the wood before giving up on me and turning into jelly.

before my body could collide with the floor nott quickly wrapped his arms around my bare body and picked me up as if I was a feather, plopping me down onto the bed. "stupid of you to think you could." he smiled back down once more.

I heard adrian let out a small grunt which made both theo and I to stare at him. he stared back at theo and tapped his wrist three times with his index finger. I look back at him confused and he just smirks at me.

"well would you look at the time," theo chuckles, "looks like we need to go love but we'll talk later." I nodded in response and they immediately put on the rest of their clothes and headed for the door.

"just head out whenever you can walk again." adrian winked before closing the door shut, leaving me alone yet again.

did they just smash and dash me?

I threw myself onto the bed and buried my face into the cold mattress. what the fuck.

I lied there, motionless, keeping my breathing controlled. what did i just do. draco is going to lose his shit. i told him i was his, and then i did this.

but that doesn't matter right? it's not like we're dating. we hate each other. just enemies who fuck? yeah. let's go with that.

but he's still going to be so mad- whatever, i need to stop thinking about this.

my mind swirled with thoughts of draco and what would happen. why did i even care what draco thought of me or did about this?

FUCK. i NEED to stop thinking about him. this isn't healthy. i was so deep in thought i couldn't even here the door creak open.

"uh..." blaise mumbled at the corner of the room. I pulled the sheets over my bare body scurried under and trying to hide my embarrassment. the room filled with the aroma of weed and firewhiskey at his arrival, the faint smell lingering in the air.

"blaise what the fuck!"

"am I interrupting something?" he asked with a shocked look plastered over his face. I huffed in response and motioned for him to get me my clothes scattered over the floor.

"this is my dorm you know." he replied. I rolled my eyes at him as he let out a small chuckle.

"you won't be comfortable in that dress I'll just give you one of my jumpers." he walked over to his dresser and pulled out an extremely large sweatshirt and some sweatpants.

"thanks." I answered as he threw them onto theo's bed. I quickly put them on and hopped out of bed before wincing and sitting back down.

"don't even." I grumble over at blaise before he can let out even an ounce of amusement. I look ridiculous right now.

"I didn't say anything." he laughed.

"I knew by the way you were looking." I snarled back. blaise immediately threw his hands up a vote his head, taking steps back away from me.

"ay- woah- woah, didn't realize we were gatekeeping looks now." he responded flatly.

"oh piss off."

"but do you want to tell me why I found you in my dorm- uh- naked?" I looked back at him and raised my brow.

"isn't it obvious?" I groaned.

"elaborate." he responded cheerily. I scoffed at his words.

"fine I had sex with nott and pucey." I mumbled. "well... I guess I only had sex with nott, but I sucked off pucey." his mouth hung wide open.

"BOTH? I THOUGHT YOU ONLY GOT RAILED BY THEODORE."

"I did only get railed by theo."

"WELL YOU GAVE ADRIAN TOP." he yelled.

"OH MY GOD CALM YOUR TITS."

"MY TITS ARE CALM." he grumbled. "wait-" I laughed hysterically at him as his cheeks turned pink. "shut up."

"i didn't say anything." I mimicked him.

"oh fuck you." he responded coldly.

"you wish." he turned his head to me in a speed of lightning.

"WHAT?"

"HUH?" I responded.

"SAY THAT AGAIN?"

"WHAT DID I SAY?" I asked in confusion.

"nothing." he mumbled. I softly smiled and fiddled with the strings of his sweatshirt. he looked down at me and cleared his throat before turning away and walking to his dresser.

"just leave whenever you can I'm going to take a shower." he quickly said still not facing me and scrummaging through his shelves. he pulled out a pair of sweatpants and marched into the bathroom, slamming the door shut, causing me to slightly jump. i relaxed into the bed and squeezed my eyes shut. what the hell am I doing.

I walked to the exit, wincing with each step, and pushing the heavy wooden door to leave. a whoosh of cold air greeted me which made my body tremble. why is it always so cold here. all of the other common rooms are nice and cozy, but of course, not the slytherins.

ours is in the dungeons under a lake, we are freezing our asses off over here while the other houses are eating biscuits in their nice cozy chairs, inside their cute little common rooms.

it really does piss me off sometimes.

i walked into the common room heading towards the girls dormitory before i heard the whistles of some of the slytherin quiddich team. adrian, theo, nor draco were present thank god.

they definetly know what i did by the clothes i am wearing. even though i didn't do anything with blaise, they just saw clothing that looked like a guys and assumed.

also because i was walking out of the boys dormitories, and my cheeks are flushed, and im limping. usually people call this the walk of shame, but i enjoy them. they're fun.

i sound like such an attention whore but still, i find them funny. mostly because you get to see everyone's reactions. i roll my eyes at their whistles and continues walking to my dorm.

i reach my dorm and before i can even touch the door, it swings open with a loud creak.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" astoria screeched. she roughly grabbed the loose fabric of my jumper and swung me inside as if I was a feather.

"LUNA AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE. NO TELLING US WHERE YOU WENT, NO HAND SIGNALS, NO NOTHING. YOU COULDVE DIED YOU COULDVE BEEN KIDNAPPED."

"tori this is hogwa-"

"BESIDES THE POINT. WE WILL TALK IN THE MORNING. AND YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU." how fucking drunk is she?

she roughly dragged me to my bed and pushed me down. "HELLO?" I looked up at her confused.

"ARE YOU NOT GOING TO WISH ME GOODNIGHT?" she screeched. "AFTER EVERYTHING IVE DONE FOR YOU." she throws her hands up dramatically.

"FINE UF THATS HOW IT IS." she stomps away and turns off the light. she marches over to her bed and plops down, pulling the covers over her she turns away and huffs loudly. I roll my eyes and pull my covers over me, the silk like fabric cold against my hands and feet but the comforter weighing it down like a stack of books.

"GOODNIGHT."

a/n: DUDE WHAT THE HELL WE HIT TWENTY THOUSAND READS. THIS IS FUCKING INSANE. I AM ACTUALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW. WHAT THE FUCK. THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY ALL OF THIS SUPPORT AND LOVE IS SO AMAZING AND UNIMAGINABLE WOW. I LITERALLY LOVE YOU GUYS STOP. THANK YOU.

anyways, I am so sorry for not publishing this chapter sooner, I've been taking some time to myself because it's been a really intense couple weeks for me and I just didn't have enough time to write. I'm so so so sorry I promise I'll be better with writing and I promise I'll be more serious about this haha because people actually read my story surprisingly. I have no idea why my writing is literally rubbish but I'm glad you guys enjoy it.

Ive been working on two other stories right now, i don't have a lot of chapters for them i just started writing them and i don't know if i should publish one because i'm obviously writing this one but i like writing those other ones because they're way different from this story i guess thats one of the reasons, also i like the story lines of them but let me know if you guys think i should publish them because i don't want to lose my focus of this story but i don't know so you guys can tell me in the comments.

follow my instagram for announcements and sneak peeks—> annecrsss

-prongs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 356 27
a dracoxreader slowburn story <3 includes smut so viewer discretion is advised! love you guys and hope you're all having a great day :)
1.1M 19.7K 49
"Good girl." WARNINGS: - lots of mature themes (smut) -violence -Toxicity Highest rankings: 1 on Dracomalfoy 1 on malfoy 1 on dracolovestory 1...
192K 3.3K 96
"I have grown to love secrecy. It seems to be the one thing that can make modern life mysterious or marvelous to us. The commonest thing is delightfu...
6.3K 133 20
warnings⚠️ -smut -y/n l/n -your the bad girl -hooks up with nearly every guy in the year -6th year(18 yrs) -swearing - Draco x reader ranks #84 nas...