break

draco malfoy

she was frightened of me. yet, i wanted that.

she looked up at me, full of question.

i didn't lie when i told her that no one would want her except for sex.

that's the only reason why anyone wants her.

including me.

but that's only one of the things. i'm keeping the promise i made to myself. this is the first part. i need her to trust me. to rely on me.

i need her to love me.

i need to be the one to break her. her actions have consequences. she must understand that.

if i try, she can believe me. she's so desperate for validation. pathetic. i just need to give her a taste of it. i want her to want more.

she's so small. so innocent. so naive.

all it takes is just feeding her lies and i can have her wrapped around my finger.

"come with me." i say while reaching for her hand. she quickly takes a step back from me.

"i- i cant. i have to go." she spoke softly and quickly walked away from me.

fuck.

y/n

step after step. just keep walking.

step after step.

i turned the corner and immediately fell to the ground, pressing my head against the wall. my throat caved in as i clung to my knees.

i looked straight across from me, staring blankly at the wall until my breathing slowed down. blood trickled down my face as i reached to touch my nose.

i used my sleeve to dab the blood off my lip as i heard footsteps.

i held my breath, waiting for the steps to reach me. black shoes stood in front of me.

"y/n, are you alright?" a voice asked. the figure crept down and cupped my face. cold rings pressed into my chin and they lifted my face.

blaise looked back at me. his eyes filled with concern. "merlin y/n, what happened?"

"nothing." i respond. his grip tightens around my face.

"you're fucking bleeding. don't tell me it's nothing. who did this to you?" he glares at me.

"i said it's nothing, blaise. no one hit me. i don't know why i'm bleeding." i tell him and get up off the ground.

"someone hurt you. maybe not physically, but they hurt you." he gets off the ground and looks down at me. his figure towers over me as i look up at him. "you're nose is bleeding because you're stressed and something triggered inside you. i used to get those when i was younger."

"this is the first time it's happened."

"really?" blaise asks. "that's surprising. you seem to always be crying so i assumed those nose bleeds were regular and you were oblivious about them."

"blaise what the fuck." he bursts out into laughter. his smile was contagious as i found my lips turned. i looked down as a small chuckle escaped my lips.

"i'm kidding. but not really." he passes me a tissue. "seriously though, don't put yourself in situations where you're going to get hurt and end up like this. especially with malfoy."

"what does malfoy have to do with any of this?" i glare up at him.

"do you think i'm a bloody idiot?" he glares back at me. "he's the only person who turns you into this."

"what are you talking about."

"he's not good for you, y/n. he likes seeing you like this. he likes breaking you."

"i don't give a fuck about malfoy."

"is that so?" he takes a step closer to me. "then what were you crying about just now. if not malfoy?" my eyes go wide as i clear my throat.

"that's really none of your concern." i respond.

"of course it's not." he scoffs. "listen y/n, draco doesn't give a fuck about you. to him, you're merely a game; a code he wants to crack."

"why are you telling me this?"

"because i'm warning you. don't let him get to you. don't let him win." he says to me.

"i don't need you to protect me." i say defiantly.

"really? because it doesn't look like that right now." he cocks his head.

"just worry about yourself blaise." i roll my eyes. "i'll do what i want."

"fine but i won't be there when you break. i cant bear to watch it." he shoves his hands in his pockets and walks away leaving me.

a/n: i'm so bad at updating i'm sorry. i'm out of school now and i can finally focus on this. i don't need to worry about school.

some of my school "friends" found my story so if y'all are reading this right now i hope you burn in hell you deserve nothing in life you always ruin everything for me 🤗🤗 this story has nothing to do with what kind of kinks i have so stop fucking telling all my friends i have a knife kink. this is why no one fucking likes you.

anyways besides from that, thank you for 160k reads thats so insane i love you guys. i'm really grateful for all of you.

- prongs