b.z.

draco malfoy

i didn't think it was true when blaise first told me. i thought he was just playing with me. that he was just messing with me because he wanted y/n. but when we were at quiddich practice, i heard the other boys talking about it. he was telling the truth.

pucey and nott were fucking telling all of hogwarts that they fucked her. almost as if she was some trophy they won and they were putting on display for everyone to see.

the next time i see them, i swear i'll kill them. what they did to y/n; i'll never forget. the news made my stomach churn. but the fact that y/n let it happen hurt even more. she allowed it to happen. she wanted it. she desired it.

i really thought that maybe she would've been mine.

she told me she was.

she said it.

she lied to me.

she even fucking acted like she didn't know what i was talking about. pathetic.

i was an idiot to believe her.

whatever it doesn't even matter. she's dead to me.

she was merely a game, a distraction. a play thing. turns out she has won this match.

but i will win the game.

no more fooling around with her. no more tricks. when the time is right, i will make her obsessed with me. she will fall in love with me. and then, i will merely turn it off. i will break her.

thats a promise.

y/n

two hours had passed of me lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. engulfed in my thoughts i paciently waited for tori to wake up.

i slightly jumped at a loud thud coming from the direction of the opposite side of the room.

"fucking hell." astoria groaned. i peered over and saw her on the floor, lying down as if she hadn't had a proper goodnights sleep in years.

"the bloody bed shifted." she growled.

"tori.. you fell off-"

"THE FUCK I FELL OFF. THE BED LITERALLY MOVED." i stared at her blankly as she started mumbling on the floor, tossing and turning like a child. her hand scrummaged around the floor until she found a slipper, immediately chucking it at the wall.

"tori, are you okay?" i asked.

"i'm fine, i'm fine." she grumbled and stood up.

"are you sure?" i asked again.

"yes mom, i'm fine." she whined and shuffled into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

"OH MY GOD." astoria shrieked and stormed back into the room. "LAST NIGHT. THE PARTY. WHAT HAPPENED?"

"honestly, i don't know." i responded.

"okay well what do you remember? i remember walking in with you, we talked to the twins a little bit and then i walked over to luna. then i started searching around for you. luna and i looked for ages but then luna said that your probably fine and i should just relax. i took some of those shots the twins gave you before and then-" she trailed off.

"and then what?" i asked.

"i don't know. thats all i remember." she replied. "what about you?"

"well i remember walking in with you, talking with the twins- oh! i remember taking those shots they made. then i remember you DITCHING me for luna-"

"HEY I DID NOT DITCH YOU."

"OH YOU SO DID."

"DID NOT."

"DID TOO."

"DID NOT."

"DID TOO BUT BESIDES THE POINT."

"HEY-"

"ANYWAYS." i cut her off. "i remember going over to the alchohol table and drinking more."

"how stupid are you?" tori snarls and glances at me up and down.

"shut up. then i remember malfoy and i arguing."

"so you fucked his best friend?" she snorted.

"WHAT?" my mouth hung wide open as the air left my lungs. she raised a brow at me and motioned her hand at my clothes.

"your clothes.. they belong to blaise."

"no theres no way. how do you know that? are you sure?" she rolled her eyes at me and walked over to my bed.

"last year, me and blaise kinda..." i grabbed her shoulder and pulled her down to sit on my bed.

"YOU GUYS FUCKED?"

"yes, we fucked." she grimaced as her lips moved. almost as if she was repulsed by the memory. "we don't talk about it though, we were both really drunk and it was a one time thing. we're good mates now and we were then too. we didn't wanna ruin the friendship we had so we decided to just forget about it."

"okay..." i responded, "but what does that have to do with his clothes?" i asked. she rolled her eyes in response as the corners of my lips slightly curled up.

"you didn't let me finish my story." she huffed.

"well you were taking a bloody long time." i laughed.

"bugger off." she smiled. "back to what i was saying-"

"make sure it's quick." i smirked at her.

"IT WILL BE IF YOU LET ME FINISH MY BLOODY SENTENCES. JESUS CHRIST." i looked at her blankly trying not to lose my absolute shit. tori glanced over at my face and slapped my arm.

"ITS NOT FUNNY."

"it kinda is-"

"BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING. after we fucked i was getting dressed but he kind of ripped my clothes- and i grabbed one of his jumpers.." she looked down at the one i was wearing.

"okay so that's how you know it's his." i responded. why the fuck did it take her so bloody long to tell that story.

"oh and also that it says his initials on the sleeve." she pointed at the right sleeve of the jumper. i looked down and there it was, in small italics at the hem of the jumper "b.z."

"SO YOU DECIDED TO TELL THIS WHOLE ASS FUCKING STORY THAT WASTED MY BLOODY TIME WHEN YOU COULD'VE JUST SAID THAT." i glare up at her.

"WAIT THERES MORE TO THE STORY."

"I DONT CARE ABOUT THE STORY-"

"NO YOU NEED TO HEAR IT." i rolled my eyes and motioned for her to continue.

"once i grabbed it, he slapped my arm away and put it in his drawer. he told me it was his favorite jumper and that i couldn't touch it." my eyes widened at tori and she stared back awkwardly.

"so.."

"yeah." she responded.

"oh shit."

a/n: HOLY FUCKING SHIT. NO FUCKING WAY. 100 THOUSAND READS. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS IS FUCKING POSSIBLE. HOW DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE MY WRITING ITS ABSOLUTE SHIT. THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH.

anyways i have been so bad with updating this story i'm so sorry.

i've been working on a new story like i've said in my previous chapters and i'm planning on releasing the first chapter in a couple of days i'll do a countdown on instagram. you guys surprisingly like my writing so i'm deciding to stop being such a pussy and just publish it.

anyways thank you all for the love and support it's truly incredible and like i always say, i never expected this story to get as much love as it has already its truly amazing and i love all of you so much.

don't forget to follow my instagram for announcements, updates, and sneakpeeks.

insta: annecrsss

- prongs