goodnight

I looked up at his demanding eyes as I swallowed his come. his pleased face looked down on me and let go of my neck, a loud gasp escaped my mouth as I breathed in the icy air.

"such a good girl, aren't you." he mumbled as he brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

i looked down at the floor as i heard the clanging of belts again and saw theo and adrian standing infront of me, their pants on with their bare chests gleaming with sweat.

"can you walk darling?" nott smirked down at me. i gulped and swung my legs over to the side of the bed, resting my toes onto the cold wood floor, i pushed off with my hands and my bare feet collided with the wood before giving up on me and turning into jelly.

before my body could collide with the floor nott quickly wrapped his arms around my bare body and picked me up as if I was a feather, plopping me down onto the bed. "stupid of you to think you could." he smiled back down once more.

I heard adrian let out a small grunt which made both theo and I to stare at him. he stared back at theo and tapped his wrist three times with his index finger. I look back at him confused and he just smirks at me.

"well would you look at the time," theo chuckles, "looks like we need to go love but we'll talk later." I nodded in response and they immediately put on the rest of their clothes and headed for the door.

"just head out whenever you can walk again." adrian winked before closing the door shut, leaving me alone yet again.

did they just smash and dash me?

I threw myself onto the bed and buried my face into the cold mattress. what the fuck.

I lied there, motionless, keeping my breathing controlled. what did i just do. draco is going to lose his shit. i told him i was his, and then i did this.

but that doesn't matter right? it's not like we're dating. we hate each other. just enemies who fuck? yeah. let's go with that.

but he's still going to be so mad- whatever, i need to stop thinking about this.

my mind swirled with thoughts of draco and what would happen. why did i even care what draco thought of me or did about this?

FUCK. i NEED to stop thinking about him. this isn't healthy. i was so deep in thought i couldn't even here the door creak open.

"uh..." blaise mumbled at the corner of the room. I pulled the sheets over my bare body scurried under and trying to hide my embarrassment. the room filled with the aroma of weed and firewhiskey at his arrival, the faint smell lingering in the air.

"blaise what the fuck!"

"am I interrupting something?" he asked with a shocked look plastered over his face. I huffed in response and motioned for him to get me my clothes scattered over the floor.

"this is my dorm you know." he replied. I rolled my eyes at him as he let out a small chuckle.

"you won't be comfortable in that dress I'll just give you one of my jumpers." he walked over to his dresser and pulled out an extremely large sweatshirt and some sweatpants.

"thanks." I answered as he threw them onto theo's bed. I quickly put them on and hopped out of bed before wincing and sitting back down.

"don't even." I grumble over at blaise before he can let out even an ounce of amusement. I look ridiculous right now.

"I didn't say anything." he laughed.

"I knew by the way you were looking." I snarled back. blaise immediately threw his hands up a vote his head, taking steps back away from me.