-d.m.

I was so confused. I hated draco. he hated me. we still hate each other. yet he just ate me out and I moaned his name...something doesn't add up. maybe I'm the bipolar bitch.

as I swung my feet over to hang down at the side of my bed, I tried to think about what had just happened. I hopped off my bed but soon collapsed, making a loud thump against the cold stone floor.

"what the fuck did I sayyyyyy y/n!" astoria groaned while pushing off her covers. "I'm trying to fucking slee-" she looked at me with wide eyes, looking down at me seeing only my black lace bra and my ripped up underwear on the floor.

"um- I- um- uh- I- I'm- im gonna go get lunch." astoria whispered and bolted for the door still in her pajamas, leaving me, practically naked. lunch is over. it's 2pm. HOLY CRAP ITS 2pm. I was with draco for a whole hour. he knew what he was doing. SHUT UP. why was I thinking about him? I hated him. fucking albino ferret.

I walked over to my ripped underwear still drenched in my wetness from earlier and chucked it in the trash, I'll have no use for it anyways. I pulled out a plain black thong and slipped it over my legs and admired my body in the mirror once more. my cheeks puffy and red and my skin layered with a thin layer of sweat, my skin glistening. I traced my body over the places where he touched me. remembering what he did to me. every single thing. although I hated him, he filled a desire that I had. maybe he was my desire. fuck no. this was a one time thing. it's in the past.

I went back to my dresser and picked out light washed baggy ripped jeans and a plain black short sleeve crop top, that hugged my chest perfectly. I walked inside of my bathroom and examined my face closely. my makeup was absolutely destroyed. and my hair...baby we are not going to talk about my hair. I pulled out some makeup wipes and cleaned my face until it was nice and bare. I reapplied some concealer, light mascara, and lipgloss, not really in the mood to go all out. I brushed my hair until it was smooth and straightened the parts that were out of place. I checked myself once more in the mirror before I decided to leave my dorm. It was close to 3 and that was usually when the post came. I left my dorm and glided through the empty common room heading towards the great hall. I spotted harry in the halls and quickened my pace to catch up with him.

"hi harry." I said while shuffling towards him.

"oh hey y/n what's up." he responded.

"nothing I just wanted to check how you are." I smiled at him.

"oh I'm doing brilliant thanks for asking." he laughed. we kept on walking until we reached the doors to the great hall. "I'm gonna go to ron and hermione now but it was nice talking with you."

"yeah it was nice, I'll see you around potter." as harry walked over to the gryffindor table I searched around for someone I knew. I saw astoria eating some cereal while opening up a red letter. I walked over to her and as I came closer and closer I noticed that it was a howler. no. fucking. way. tori got a howler.

"astoria? is that what I think that is!" I couldn't control my laughter.

"shut the fuck up y/n!" she hissed. "it's not that big of a deal anyway."

"what the hell did you do?" blaise asked from across the table.

"I brought all of the alcohol from my house to Hogwarts." she chuckled. the whole slytherin table erupted with cheers. astoria usually supplies the alcohol at slytherin parties. I gues this is how she gets most of it.

"ASTORIA GREENGRASS!" the howler screeched, "HOW DARE YOU STEAL OUR ALCOHOL! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! 36 BOTTLES YOU STOLE! WHAT FOR EXACTLY! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THAT WAS! 40 THOUSAND GALLEONS IF MY CALCULATIONS ARE CORRECT! I DONT CARE IF WE CAN BUY MORE ITS THE FACT THAT YOU ARE DRINKING THAT MUCH! WHEN YOU COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK YOU WILL BE TAKING A TEST SO WE CAN SEE IF OUR SWEET INNOCENT DAUGHTER IS TURNING INTO A ALCOHOLIC AND A DRUGGIE! unless you are staying at the malfoys again. draco dear if you are listening please tell your darling mother I said hi." and with that, the letter ripped itself up leaving the entire great hall with a buzz of laughter.

"wow tori I think your own mum likes drakey over here better than you." blaise jeered.

"too far zabini, too far." draco spat.

"what's the problem drakeyyyyyy?" tori imitated.

"shut up." he responded. as I sat down next to astoria I noticed a black box infront of me. green satin wrapped around it and tied into a bow.

"who's is that?" I asked facing tori.

"for you I think," she said while stuffing her face with cereal and reading her magazine, "I mean it has your initials on it so I'd presume so." I nodded towards her while I unwrapped the satin, placing it to the side of the box and slowly lifting up the lid. inside was a set of lace emerald green lingerie. I closed the box immediately, eyes widening. suddenly I saw tori on the ground choking and coughing uncontrollably.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!" tori jumped back up, facing my direction. blaise and draco faced my direction, confused. my cheeks flushed red. who could've sent me this. I lifted the lid the tiniest bit and noticed a white piece of papered folded up in the corner of the box. I reached my hand into the box and retrieved the note quickly before astoria could grab it.

"what is it?" blaise asked.

"SOMEONE BOUGHT Y/N LINGERIE." astoria exclaimed loud enough for JUPITER to hear. every single head turned to me. fuck this is so embarrassing. I rested me face in my hands as I tried to crouch down, hoping that I would be less noticeable. kill me now please. astoria grabbed the box from my seat and started showing everyone the lingerie. please please please someone drown me.

"he has taste." draco sniggered as he looked into the black box. seeing that everyone was preoccupied with looking at my lingerie I decided to unfold the letter that was in my box.

"since I ruined your old ones-d.m."

was all it said. holy crap. d.m, draco malfoy. DRACO MALFOY BOUGHT ME FUCKING LINGERIE. I looked up at him, crumpling the paper underneath me and stared at him blankly. his classic smirk was plastered across his face. before I could do anything I was tapped on the shoulder by astoria, looking at the crumpled paper and me back and fort,  her mouth gaped open.

"we need to talk."