first choice

draco malfoy

I planted a soft kiss on her lips before I left the broom closet but before I turned the knob, I looked back and winked and then left her there. I walked through the corridors and thought about what had just happened. what I did.

"you are mine." ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. why the fuck would I ever say that. I don't even like her. she just looked so vulnerable. so scared.

I hate when I lose my temper like that. it reminds me of my father. of what he did. what he would do to my mother. I hated when I lost control. when I reminded myself of him. my mother was scared of him.

I didn't want y/n to be scared of me like that. I would rather die. she reminds me of my mother sometimes. strong, smart, beautiful, headstrong, can be a pain in the ass. I think my mom would like her very much if they ever met.

FUCK DRACO. STOP. y/n is just a game. nothing more. that 'compassion' thing for her was a one time thing only. nothing more. it doesn't change the way I feel about her. it doesn't change the way I am going to play with her. she's just a game. and only a game.

but why do I have to remind myself that all the time?

y/n

once draco left I quickly wiped my tears and left the broom closet. he kissed me. draco fucking malfoy kissed me. but not like he has before. not filled with lust or desire, but with compassion and love. maybe not love but something was there that wasn't there before. but I didn't have enough time to figure that out. that kiss was the least of my problems.

the moment was over. my vulnerability was gone. now there was rage. where the fuck was cho. I stormed into the great hall and saw her sitting down with her friends studying.

"CHANG." I shouted while pushing through the doors of the great hall. she quickly stood up and looked concerned while I paced towards her.

"y/n what's wro-" she was interrupted my hand striking her cheek. she looked back at me shocked. I used to be one of her closest friends. not anymore.

"how could you." I spat. her eyes widened with fear. "awww sweetie why do you look so scared? because you don't want all of hogwarts to know that you cheated on diggory?" I heard a bang at the gryffindor table and turned my attention to harry, standing up, eyes filled with guilt.

"y/n please don't do thi-"

"I'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER POTTER." I bellowed. "how long exactly have you been dating cedric? SINCE FOURTH YEAR." she looked down at the floor, with tears in her eyes.

"cedric trusted you. I TRUSTED YOU." she looked back up, her eyes meeting mine seeing nothing but pure disgust. I heard cedric stand up, walking over towards me.

"I'm sorry." cho whispered, trying not to break down.

"sorry's not good enough." my fists were clenched, my nails digging into my flesh, I felt small droplets of blood trickling down my nails. I felt large hands grasp my wrists, urging me to let go. I look up and I see cedric looking down at me with worry.

"y/n, it's okay. leave it be." he said. I look back at cho, with tears in her eyes.

"no it's not." and with that, cedric wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we left the great hall. he brought me to an empty corridor and faced me.

"why did you do that?" he asked. I looked at him, blankly.

"I did what you couldn't do." with those words his eyes drew to the floor. I felt a flood of guilt wash over me as he stood there, helpless. "it's not a bad thing ced, it's just that you have a too good of a heart to hurt her. you cared about her. so much." I pulled in for a hug and he held me back, his arms firm, hanging around my shoulders.

"you're my first choice." I look up at him smiling down at me. he is really tall wow. he's grown like 4 inches since last year. his face draws closer and closer, his face now leveled with mine. I felt his soft lips on mine, kissing me passionately. I stood there frozen. of course I wanted this to happen, but it was wrong. not after what had just happened with cho.

"cedric stop. you're only kissing me because of cho." I breathed into his mouth as he continued to kiss me with force. he made his way down to my collar bone, his lips grazing my neck.

"no I'm not. I'm kissing you because I want you." his breathes sent shiveres throughout my whole body as I just stood there, unable to move.

he started walking into me, closer and closer as I stepped back until my back collided with the stone wall. he slithered his hands around my hips as he continued to kiss my neck with so much force that he held me in place so I wouldn't fall over.

"cedric please, this is wrong." i whispered. I put my hands on his chest,trying to push him off but he didn't budge. he looked at me and smiled. he latched his arms around my wrists and brought them over my head.

"but y/n, it's very very right."

my face felt hot under him as he continued kissing my neck. I couldn't move. as much as I wanted to, I just couldn't. "cedric plea-"

"shh shh shhhh," he brought one of his fingers to my lips, "it's alright. you don't have to be afraid. I don't want cho. I want you." I looked back at him and nodded. unable to answer any way. this felt wrong. so wrong. I truly cared about cedric and I did sort of like him. but this. this, I didn't like this.

"here let's go back to my dorm." he said with a smirk. before I could answer he grasped my wrist and started leading me through the corridor.

"IN HELL SHE IS." I heard someone shout. before I could turn my head I heard one loud thump and then I saw cedrics body laying on the floor, blood oozing out of his nose. blood. everywhere.

I look up and see draco glaring at cedric, groaning on the floor in pain. I look down at his fists, dripping down with blood, cuts and gashes on his knuckles. cedric quickly stands up, his head tilted back with his hand squeezing his nostrils.

"you're dead malfoy." he spits. I feel dracos cold hand wrap around my waist as he leads me in the opposite direction of cedric. "she's not going anywhere with you."

"in hell she's not."

a/n: how are we number one in spicy. thats so insane. I can't believe this story has grown so much in so little time. I'm so grateful to have you all.

I will be taking a small break because of christmas. I'll probably publish the next chapter in a couple of days.

don't forget to follow me on insta for updates and sneak peeks—> annecrsss

-prongs