the train

as I changed into my uniform in the bathroom, I heard the voices of my friends. I quickly rushed and hopped out rushing up to cedric and cho.

"y/n!" cho said while running up to me embracing in a big hug. as her and my body collided I felt a jolt of warmth. I missed her. because most of the people in slytherin hated me, I never had friends. actually I never liked cho in the beginning. she was such a little know it all with her ravenclaw books and glasses and all that nerdy stuff. she was in all of my classes in my first year and she would never shut up. I became close to her once cedric introduced me to her as his girlfriend. cedrics been my friend since we were little. he's been like an older brother to me since I was a child. I'm happy that I've had them. of course once cedric became more popular he decided to drift away, but I was okay with that.

" wow y/n I can't believe that's actually you." cedric said while hugging me close.

" you look so grown up." he looked at me up and down quickly, licking his bottom lip. he refocused and gave a warm smile. he wrapped his arm around cho and left me to his cabin with his quidditch team inside.

I jumped as I heard the low raspy voice of the man I despise. the scent of the room filled with Dior Sauvage as he made the noise that I despise. I don't know how to describe it. It sounds as if an owls voice breaks while trying to hoot. draco. fucking. malfoy.

" are you an owl malfoy?" I sneered while walking away paying no attention to that ferret.

I felt a hand latch on to me, whipping me around. dracos eyes narrow, his grip growing tighter. his rings deepening into my wrist, burning. I try to free myself but his grip only gets tighter. he pulls me in, his face turning into a sly smirk.

" what did you just say to me." my face turns red. I look away trying not to face him. I can smell his piercing minty breath lingering in the air. with his free hand he grabs my face and turns it to him.

" I said, what did you just say to me." my face starts to sweat as he stares into my eyes. he can tell when I'm nervous. I sure as hell am.

"nothing." I resposded.

are you fucking kidding me. I still can't fucking defend myself after 5 years of this bullshit.

his smirk widens, pleased with my response.

"good girl." he chuckles still staring into my eyes, draping his arms around my tiny waist. he gave me butterflies.

what the fuck has gotten into me? draco malfoy? am I fucking serious right now?

as I dozed back into reality I tried to leave. he gripped onto my waist tighter and putting one hand onto my neck.

"did I say you could leave?" his face deepens into anger.

"let me go malfoy." I pleaded.

"you will go when I tell you to go." I grew mad. when I get mad, I don't like it. it gives draco pleasure. with my right hand free I struck him across the face. hard. as he let go of me, he touched his face noticing that my ring had scratched him, leaving a small dot of blood.

"you little bitch!"

fuck.

I ran for my fucking life through the train. he chased me catching up and jumped. I fell over onto the ground, with him on top of me. I groaned from agony. when I looked up, I saw draco looking down on me, smirking. he leaned into me, whispering in a deep cold tone.

" don't you dare, ever, do that again. or you will regret it." I tried to push him off, but he did not move. exiting the cabin infront of us, harry, ron, and hermione, looked down at us, all three wands pointed at draco.

"get off of her. now." harry demanded.

"ah come to see the show?" draco spat clearly enjoying the conversation. he let out a wide smirk as I grunted under him, trying to escape. draco looked back down at me, almost as if forgetting I was even there.

"you know, y/n now that your skinny and not bad terribly looking, since your a pureblood you could always share my bed." draco devilishly grinned while brushing his thumb on my bottom lip. I slapped his hand away furiously.

how dare he speak to me like that.

"UP. NOW." hermione spat raising her wand higher and closer towards draco. he looked up at hermione keeping eye contact as he rose from on top of me.

"filthy little mudblood." draco said while dusting off his suit. he glanced down at me and walked away, back to his goons.

Draco Malfoy POV:

As I walked away from y/n, I felt something. a desire. no one has ever spoken to me the way she has. and she's a slytherin for fucks sake. every slytherin girl swoons over me. they're too easy. but y/n...she's not. she despises me. I like that. we'll see how long she can last. I look back to her as she hugs the mudblood granger. fucking blood traitor. just because she's hot now does not mean I won't make her life a living hell.

Y/N POV:

" I've missed you." she whispered. I closed my eyes and as I looked up I saw harry and ron snarling in the direction of where malfoy headed off to.

"bloody ferret." Ron mumbled whilst rolling his eyes. we all laughed and entered the cabin. deciding to ignore what recently happened we talked to each other about what we've missed through this passed summer. as we talked, harry couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I pretend not to notice. I love the attention that boys were giving me though. I'm way different then who I used to be last year. I've changed, appearance wise. Ron just noticed staring at me dumbfounded.

"bloody hell y/n, you look amazing." he said with amazement. "did you get surgery or something?"

"RONALD!" hermione shouted. she slapped him over the head with her book, making Harry spit out his water choking as he bursts out laughing. we all laugh as Ron tumbled around on the floor groaning in agony.

"look!" I rush to the window. everyone's faces whip to see it. there it was. hogwarts.

home.