down

as draco closed the door and left I quickly picked up my clothes from the floor and got changed. I shuffled over so his bed and sat down.

I looked around his dark room noticing every small detail. the different shades of colors in his room, his large dresser that was such a dark wood color, almost like tar. I wondered what kind of tree produced that type color of wood.

I looked again and noticed that his room was extremely large, almost too large. it was about double the size of astoria and my dorm. and he has a huge bathroom on top of that.

I guess this is the kind of luxury lifestyle to get treated with when you are a malfoy.

I sat in his bed fidgeting with my hands only to keep myself busy. I was so fucking bored. I looked over at his clock and only fifteen minutes had passed.

fuck this.

in hell I'm going to wait another forty five minutes just to suck off draco. why would I even do that in the first place. he's messing with my fucking head.

he's just a fuckboy with daddy issues who wants to win me like I'm some trophy and then throw me away once he's satisfied.

me trying to toy with him only gets me with him being in control of me, and he always wins in the end. this shit is too toxic. I hate him, yet I want him to touch me. in places he has touched me. places only he has touched me.

I quickly left his room, checking if anyone was around and made my way to the common room.

I threw myself on one of the green velvet couches and relaxed in it. this was the same couch that me and blaise made out on. he was a really good kisser. still kind of pissed that draco had to ruin it. but I still wonder if what draco said was true... that blaise was only getting me high and drunk because he wanted to get in my pants. maybe he was just saying that so he could get in mine. sadly, he succeeded with that. not complaining though, it felt good.  thinking about him made my underwear soak, I felt a jolt of

"did you just come out of dracos room?" I heard a girl say from behind me.

I turned around and I saw pansy parkinson glaring down at me. pansy parkinson has always made fun of me. in the past she has clinged to draco since we were in first year.

the only reason why I haven't seen her around draco this past week is because the end of the school year last year, he blew up at her, said he hated her and that she was a slut who deserved nothing.

I felt bad for her but it was kind of amusing watching pansy cry as draco yelled at her. I thought she would've gotten the memo that draco wants nothing to do with her yet she's asking me about him.

I felt panic flood over me as she glared harder. fuck what do I say? if she finds out it will be the end of me. I looked up at her with a blank face, trying to cover up my panic.

"malfoy was tutoring me. for potions." she raised an eyebrow. "and you of all people know how stubborn he is, he wouldn't go to the library to help me so i was forced to do it in his room."

"but why would he be tutoring you?" she spat.

"snape told him to." I lied. I saw pansy's face soften and the corners of her lips turned upwards, being pleased with my answer.

"oh, alright. well have a nice day y/n." she spoke and quickly left the common room.

"oh yeah, you too." that was so weird. no making fun of me or anything. sure she asked me rudely, and it was none of her business, but she was different since last time she spoke to me. or maybe because I was different.