i win

as draco dragged me through corridors and corridors we reached to the slytherin common room. I softly let my tears fall down quietly hoping no one would hear me whimper. he entered still not saying a word to me and brought me to his dorm.

"hey malfoy what are you-" I heard adrian pucey asking but was quick shut up by malfoys glare. pucey looked over at me and noticed my tears and trembling lips. he gave me a look of concern but continued talking to the other quidditch players before draco caught him looking at me.

he led me inside and closed the door. his room had a large king bed inside, with green blankets and silky white sheets. his room was filled with black and green accents that fit nicely with the shine from the black lake.

I felt his cold grip escape my wrist and he walked over to his dresser. leaning on it, his head in his hands as he wrested his elbows firmly on the dark wood. "I'm going to fucking kill him." he whispered.
"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM."

"draco it's okay. he was hurt from cho. he wasn't thinking straight." I mumbled while trying to keep my tears from falling down.

"ITS NOT OKAY. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT Y/N." he paced over towards me, his figure getting taller and taller each time. i crumbled under him as he yelled at me frantically. "if I didn't stop him he would have been doing stuff to you that I can't imagine him doing."

"I know." I whispered. I brought my head down to the floor as I felt my tears coating my eyes. he walked closer to me, his body pressed against mine. I felt his cold hand against my chin. he brought my face to his, revealing my puffy face.

"then why were you about to let him."

"I didn't want to know what would happen if I said no to him." I trembled underneath him. my tears fell down continuously and softly. falling down as if it was a waterfall. "I w-w-was scared. I'm s-s-sorry." I felt his arms around me, squeezing me close. i pulled him in tightly, not wanting him to let go. i knew we hated each other but something about this just felt right.

he gently picked me up and shuffled me to his bed. lowering me down slowly, he rested my head head on his pillow, his arms still around my small body. he fell to the side of me, my face leveled with his, our eyes locked on one another. I gave him a faint smile, in a way of thanks as he nodded and held me tighter.

he rested his head into the crook of my neck while I placed my head on his chest. soon, everything turned dark as he held me in his arms.

draco malfoy

she looked so still in my arms, so peaceful. I've already said multiple times that I didn't like her but this whatever this was, just felt right.

who knows what would've happened if I didn't stop cedric. I could fucking kill him. I truly thought him and y/n were friends. maybe a little more once I saw cedric, but still. friends or not, he should never have touched her, or even thought about her like like. the thought of it is repulsive.

I held her tight as I felt her chest against mine. her slow breaths giving me comfort, knowing she's safe and in my arms. I looked down at her and saw her long eyelashes and her plump lips. her soft gorgeous lips. her hair fell down nicely on her face, framing it as her soft breaths filled the room.

fuck, snap out of it draco.

I heard a loud bang on the door and I felt y/n's small body jolt in my arms. she looked up at me startled.

"it's okay." I whispered. her tired eyes looked up at me and gave a tired smile. she snuggled closer into me and pulled the blanket up higher. I chuckled to myself and shifted my attention towards the door.