lies

TW: this chapter does contain mature things such as physical and mental abuse so please read at your own risk. i felt like i needed to put this here because what happens in this chapter (specifically the end) because it can be upsetting for some people.

___________________________________

"how long have you known?"

"i didn't really know. mostly assuming. but this confirms." she responds.

"why didn't you tell me?" honesty, how long has she known about this. how fucking blind could i be.

"well i didn't know if he actually did or just wanted to hook up with you."

"still. what do i do now?"

"well do you like him?" tori asks.

"of course i like him, he's a great friend."

that's not what i mean, dumb fuck." tori laughs. "i mean, do you like him more than a friend?"

"blaise? he's just a friend." that might be a lie. maybe i would like him as more than a friend but i've never really thought about blaise in that type of way. he's really nice to me, he's fucking hilarious. we get along quite well. he's not a total dick to me. he's also fucking hot.

there's nothing wrong with him at all. i like him a lot. i don't know what i see him as. i don't know if i'd be able to like him as more than a friend.

"jesus christ how did you even pull so many guys?" tori groans while flopping down on my bed.

"what the fuck are you talking about?" i laugh.

"how fucking blind can you be? you need glasses. you have draco, blaise, theo, adrian, AND harry. you have the fucking slytherin quiddich team AND the chosen one."

"number one, draco hates me."

"enemies to lovers."

"shut up. number two, nothing has happened with theo and adrian. they're just my good friends."

"well what about what happened in the hospital wing?"

"they were only doing that because of draco."

"okay well what about blaise?" she asks. "you guys did fuck."

"i don't wanna talk about that.. he's my friend and i need to talk to him about it because well.. you know-"

"you don't remember it." tori finishes my sentence.

"yeah."

"okay i get that. but you can't ignore it forever. you're gonna have to talk to him about it."

"i know, tori. you don't need to remind me." i roll my eyes at her.

"i'm just saying. well what about the chosen one. you have him too." OH SHIT. HARRY. I HAVE A DATE WITH HIM TODAY.

"OH SHIT TORI. MY DATE WITH HARRY."

"OH MY GOD." she shouts. "YOU NEED TO GET READY."

"QUICK WHAT TIME IS IT?" astoria crawls off the bed and falls over, her shoulder hitting the ground as her legs flail up in the air.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST." astoria groans.

"JESUS TORI-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N." she spat and gets up, brushing herself off and running towards her bed. she pulls out her trunk and grabs her wand off the bed.

"ACCIO CLOCK." astoria grabs the clock and her eyes widen.

"ITS 11:30." FUCK I HAVE TO MEET HIM AT TWELVE.