La Cama

By Lunay746

Yo lo que te quiero es ver Pa' bellaquear contigo Dejar tus sábanas mojadas Practicar to'as las pose' conti... More

🅒🅐🅢🅣
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 1
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 2
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 3⚠️ ⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 4
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 5
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 6
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 7
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 8
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 9
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 10 ⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 11
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 12⚠️⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 13
N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ y͜͡e͜͡a͜͡r͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡g͜͡i͜͡n͜͡n͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡s͜͡
NICKI MINAJ BARBIES!!
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 14
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 15
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 16
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 17
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 18
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 19
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 20
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 21
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 22
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 23
Chapter 25

₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 24

273 15 97
By Lunay746

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➋➌

🄱🅁🄸🄴🄻🄻🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

I woke up and the guys were still asleep. I tapped Jaden and he isn't a heavy sleeper so he didn't give me much pressure.

"Morning" He said in a sleepy tone.

"Good morning"

"You need help waking them up?"

"Bryce and Iann are heavy sleepers, they sleep like pigs"

"That's true" He said and we shared a brief laugh.

I woke up Joel, Yoandri and Justin. The remaining ones were these two pigs, Bryce and Iann. Jaden tried but they're too stubborn.

"I have an idea" I said and smirked. I looked at the hose and when the three followed my gaze, we all smirked.

"This is gonna be fun" Justin said.

Yoandri and I got the hose. I aimed mine at Bryce, Yoandri aimed his at Iann. Joel started the water and the next thing we heard were screams and us laughing.

"BRIELLE WHAT THE FUCK!" Bryce exclaimed and I was too in on my laughter I didn't even bother to reply but just laugh.

"Yoandri why'd you do that" Iann said as he wiped his face.

Joel, Yoandri, Justin and I were uncontrollably laughing, It didn't take long for Bryce and Iann to also laugh. Bryce grabbed the hose from my hand and the next thing was us being all wet.

We had fun hosing each other till we were completely wet and went to change.  I took a shower and wore Selena's clothes again, Justin lended me some more. I'm starting to think they're back together and he doesn't wanna tell us.

"Brie" I heard Bryce say as he entered the room.

"What?"

"Morning"

"What do you want?" I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"Okay fine. Will you do a tiktok with me?"

"Yes"

"I know you'll say no but please consid— wait what?"

"I said yes"

"Oh my gosh I love you I love you I love you" He said and swept me off my feet spun me around.

"Put me downnnn" I said and he quickly put me down"

"Sorry, I got over excited"

"It's okay" I said and chuckled.

Bryce and I shot a video and he posted it in my account.

@Bryelle3✅ • 7 minutes ago
Mad buddies😂 @brycehall

User1: I love their relationship 😍 one would think they're a couple but they're are just good friends.
[Liked by creator]

User6: So the dude feels comfortable twerking 🙄

User2: I love the way Bryce told Brie "Bitch move aside, I'mma show you how it's done" Lmao 😂😂😂

User4: The push was it for me Lmfao

Joshrichards: This was epic🤣
[Liked by creator]

User5: He can twerk better than me

User7:Their relationship is so hard to understand

Jadenhossler: Go to sleep-y'all we've got school tomorrow 😏
[Liked by creator]

User8:To be honest how many times did you watch this💀

Miamartinez: I'm just surprised he did it better than her🤣
Bryelle3 • creator
Don't betray me

User11: You guys dating?

Kiocyrr: This is superior to all videos I've watched today.
[Liked by creator]

User23: They make a cute couple.

..........

"Wow this video already has 5 million likes, this is insane"

"Tiktok is a nice app, you just doubted it most of the time"

"True"

"Let's go downstairs"

"Sure" I said and stood up then we went downstairs.

"What's the plan for today?" Iann asked.

"We can go to the beach" Joel said.

"Have fun"

"Aren't you coming?" Justin asked me.

"No, I'm going out with Drake and Lil Wayne"

"Collab?" Jaden asked.

"No, it's just a casual breakfast. We haven't talked for some time now, he said we should hang out"

"That's great, what time are you leaving?" Yoandri asked.

"As a matter of fact, right now"

"Btw the tiktok you and Bryce made was was epic" Joel said and they all laughed.

"He made me do it"

"And um don't forget the we're shooting the music video for my song tomorrow" Yoandri reminded me.

"Yeah don't worry, it's in my schedule"

"What music video?"

"He's releasing a new song, Cherry on top. He was looking for a model and I offered myself. Anyways I gotta go, bye"

"Bye" They all said.

"Car keys" I said and stuck out my hand then Justin tossed me one of his car keys. "Bye" I said and got out of the house. I pressed the unlock button and walked up to the car.

I got in and drove to the Sway house.

Skip car ride.

I arrived and got out of the the car, I walked up to the front door and entered. Griffin, Josh, Kio and Anthony were in the living room watching TV

"Hey" I said.

"Oh Brie, hi. Where were you? Jaden, Bryce, Yoandri and Joel aren't also home. We thought y'all got kidnapped and wanted to call 911 but then realized y'all must have gone out together, maybe to catch up or something" Josh said.

"We went to Justin's house yesterday. Sorry, I know we should have let y'all know"

"No need to apologize but next time do let us know when y'all decide to go out" Kio said.

"Yes dad" I joked and went upstairs to my room.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I'm sure Drake will be here anytime soon. I finished and wrapped a towel around my body and quickly got out of the bathroom. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit then dressed.

I went downstairs and found Drake seated with the guys. I don't know what they were talking about exactly but it looked like they were really enjoying the convo because they were laughing as well.

"Hey, Brie" Drake said when he noticed me.

"Hey, what are y'all talking about?"

"Now that you ask, I think it's a boys thing only so I'm not telling you anything" Drake said.

"Whattttt that's so unfair"

"You're a girl"

"Ugh fuck off. Anyways I hate to cut your lil boys talk but can we go, I'm ready" I said and he stood up then asked the guys IG users and followed them.

We said bye and got out of the house. We walked up to his Ferrari and he unlocked it, I got into the passenger seat and he got in the driver's seat. He started the engine and drove off.

"How're you doing?" He asked.

"I'm okay and you?"

"I'm good"

"Where's Dwayne?"

"We'll meet him when we get there"

"So where are you taking me?"

"There's this new amazing restaurant that just opened up. They serve to die for dishes I'm sure we'll all enjoy"

"By the way you're saying it, I think it's it's very good."

"And don't worry, they serve delicious Aguachile" He said and I smiled.

"You still remember the one thing I'm addicted to when I'm in LA"

"I can never forget it. Remember last time when you actually cried just because you wanted it and I said no" He said and we both laughed.

"Gosh I'll never forget that day. You seriously pissed me off by depriving me of my reason for living"

"I had to, the doctor said you shouldn't have that. You were sick at the time"

We kept chatting until we reached the restaurant. We got out and made our way in.

I must admit it's a really amazing place, the interior is simply devine. We made our way upstairs and found Lil Wayne.

"Brielle, hi" He said and we had a brief hug.

"Hey" I said as we parted and took our seats.

"It's been so long, nearly a year now and I haven't seen you" Lil Wayne said.

"Yeah, you're the who ghosted me"

"We all ghosted each other, let's order some food and talk about something else" Drake said and we agreed then ordered our food. It only took about 5 minutes and it got brought to our table.

"So I was thinking" I started.

"What?" Drake asked.

"The three of us collaborating, Christmas is around the corner and fans would be so happy"

"That's a great idea, but we don't have time" Lil Wayne said.

"Time is nothing, we can even do it right now. We all are talented singers and we can come up with something. Dwayne you have a famous record label that produces only hits, this won't be a challenge for you plus Drake. We all know you're super talented"

"I guess we should head to the studio" Lil Wayne said and he paid for the food. I tried to protest and even suggested we split the bill but he said no.

We exited the restaurant. Lil Wayne got into his car and said we'd meet him at the studio.

Drake and i got into his car and he drove to the studio. We arrived and went in then soon enough started brainstorming some lyrics.

"Something like" I said.

I don't need no, frauds
I don't need no, drama when you call

I sang and Drake hopped in

I don't need no, fake
Soon as I wake up keep an eye out for the snakes, yeah

I took the price, and lift that bitch up
I took the ice, let me lift my wrist up
I took the price, and lift that bitch up
I took the ice, let me lift my wrist up

I sang and we continued till we ran out of ideas mid way. Drake ordered some Aguachile for me and it finally arrived . I was crazily craving.

I started munching on it and oh well, more ideas burst up in my head.

Aye yo, throw your wrist-es up, all my bitches up
These niggas is pussier than what? All them dicks is up
All my real niggas down to ride, throw your GSXRs up
I ain't in the projects, but all my bricks is up, rrrr
You can't be Pablo if your work ain't sellin'
What the fuck is this bitch inhalin'?
I would've helped you out that pit you fell in
I am the generous Queen! Ask Ms. Ellen

I rapped and we found more lines then finally the song was finished. We spent the whole day at the studio and couldn't believe we finished writing it, making a beat. We'll record the song another day, we were all tired.

"I gotta go now, the boys must be wondering why I've taken so long"

"Alright I'll take you home" Drake said. We said bye to lil Wayne and he took me home.

Skip car ride

We arrived and got out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride" I said and yawned, I'm sleepy asf.

"No problem" he said and we hugged then separated.

"Bye" I said and went inside the house.

..........
Hey
I'm so sorry for the late update.
Wattpad no longer feels the way it used to months ago, Is it just me or what?  It's so dry suddenly.
Anyways, I'm sorry. I got distracted by Facebook and was online all day.

YAAAY we got a Drake, Lil Wayne and Brielle Collab. Brielle will be helping Yoandri out with his music video😏
SNACK ALERT!!!

Hmmmm😤

So this ruined my mood and for now, I'm out of Joel's lane. I no longer have a cheat lane, I'm full time on Lunay. Didn't really think Joel would—
Ugh I'mma just end here..btw if you see Lunay746 instead of Joelito746. That's me, I've just changed my user😔.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 368 28
[COMPLETED] duhcady's archives started: 11/?/21 posted: 11/3/22 changed: 9/4/23 completed: 4/1/24
56.9K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
336K 4.9K 49
Well..... READ IT LIMELIGHTS!!! Update: I was really young when I wrote this so the grammar is gonna be bad, Im working on it don't come at me!! Im...
33.1K 2K 39
Two personalities from different worlds. Can the troubled pasts that brought them to the same place bring them LOVE? Can love endure their troubled p...