Garrett's Other Side

By sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.) 🍒
16.) 🍒
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.) 🍒
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.) 🍒
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.) 🍒
39.)
40.)
41.) 🍒
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) 🍒
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
50.) 🍒
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

21.) 🍒

2.4K 41 16
By sxmply_basxc

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY BE HARSH FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES OR SEXUALLY SENSITIVE AUDIENCES ⚠️

Rachelle's P.O.V:

He picked me up and sat me on the couch pad next to him. I blinked in confusion not understanding what he was going to do.

"You like teasing" he asked, his tone sounding devious.

I sat quiet, not sure of what to say.

"I can fix that" he said pulling me from the couch.

He walked me into the bedroom, pushing me against the wall once we were inside completely. He closed the door, even though no one else was there.

His hands stationed themselves at my hips. He periodically pushed them harshly against the wall when I pulled forward too far.

My hands wandered to his hair while his lips attacked my neck viciously. I tugged at his hair, moaning as he bit my neck, his teeth scraping against my soft skin.

He grabbed my hands from his hair and pinned them above my head. "Don't touch me" he demanded fiercely.

I kept my hands above my head as his lips traveled farther down. He untucked my shirt, tossing it as soon as he got it off of my body.

I put my hands down to my side since they were getting heavy.

"Keep them here" he said placing them back above my head.

"But they're tired" I lightly whined.

"Do as I say Princess" he said sounding incredibly hot.

I wasn't sure where this demanding and controlling side of him came from, but... I think I like it. Is that bad?

His mouth immediately took my chest in, sucking roughly. When he moved to attack another area I tried to look and see what kind of marks he'd left.

No luck. It was too dark and he was completely engulfed in my body. He was on a mission. A mission to drive me crazy.

"Garrett" I moaned.

I felt him smile on my boob. His hands snaked under my skirt removing my underwear.

He slid down with the panties looking up at me, looking like he was asking permission.

He lifted my skirt, diving into me. My hands instantly dropped. Thankfully I was quick to catch them before they touched Garrett.

I tucked them close to my stomach. It felt almost like I was comforting myself. All I wanted to do was lay down and touch Garrett, but I couldn't.

As his tongue worked its magic I tried to concentrate on merely standing up. I arched my back off of the wall, pushing into him for more interaction.

He removed himself from me and stood up straight. Towering over me, he looked down and asked, "remember your safe word?"

I nodded.

"I want to try something with you" he said breathlessly.

"O-ok" I stuttered in worry.

He hadn't told me, but I know there's more to him than what he's showing me. Girls don't leave you just because you're a little controlling in the bedroom.

What was he hiding?

He walked me to the edge of the bed and sat me down. His hand tilted my chin up to look at him.

"Promise you'll use your safe word if you don't like this" he asked.

"Yes."

"No, no. Say you promise" he said seriously.

"I promise" I nearly whispered.

"Good" was all he said before getting on his knees.

He removed the black stockings I had on, replacing them with his hands. He rubbed my legs, then my thighs, stopping just before my heat.

"I'm going to eat you out" he started, making my heart stop.

Damn, he was hot.

"While I'm doing that, you have to stay quiet, ok?"

I looked at him blankly. What the hell did he just say?!

"What" I asked.

"If you make a noise you get punished" he stated not blinking an eyelid.

"Punished" I asked not believing what I was hearing.

"Punished" he repeated.

"What kind of punishment" I asked curiously.

He pushed my legs to the side ignoring me. His kisses started just above my knee. As his lips came higher and higher, I stopped him.

"Garrett? What's my punishment" I asked worried.

"Get loud and you'll see" was his answer.

What have I gotten myself into? I didn't know lightly touching his dick would set this off. I don't know whether I should be worried or not. I know he said he stops as soon as the safe word is said, but I'm still worried.

What if his ex's were right to leave him?

"No! Don't think like that" I told myself.

He pressed my legs farther back, giving him more room to destroy me. He kissed up the left side of my inner thigh to the right side of my other inner thigh, completely skipping the most important area.

I wanted to say something but I wasn't sure if speaking would set off my punishment, and I'm not taking any chances.

I inhaled sharply when he bit so close to my heat, wanting him there.

"Do you like this babygirl" he asked teasingly.

"Mhhm" was all I could get out.

"Was that a moan Princess" he asked sitting up in front of me.

My eyes shot open. "No! I was answering you" I said trying to explain.

"You know how I feel about you using your words Rachelle."

Oh, no. He used my name. What does that mean?

"Get up" he said standing up.

I stood up not wanting to ruin any chance I had of getting out of this "punishment".

"Turn around."

I did as he said, turning around to stare at the head board he had. I felt his hands travel up my skirt, his hands lightly smoothing over my bottom.

"Bend over" he said pushing my back forward.

Luckily my hands caught me. I rested my upper half gently down on my hands. My chest pushed against the bed while my bum stuck in the air.

I waited patiently for something to happen. I flinched when his hands touched me, but he just lifted up my skirt, gently rubbing my bottom.

"Relax baby. This will only hurt as much as you want it to." That didn't make me feel any better.

I held my breath... waiting. Just as I was about to exhale a firm hand roughly smacked my bottom.

"Ahh" I breathed out.

I was aggressively pulled up by my hips and spun around to sit down again.

He started his kisses up my thigh again like nothing had happened. I didn't know what to do or what to say, but I was quickly distracted with his lips.

After many minutes of torture he attached his lips to my heat. I bit down on my lip harshly trying to keep quiet.

Biting my lip wasn't working, so I replaced it with my finger. I lightly whimpered, but cupped my hands over my mouth before he could catch it.

His tongue swirled around my nerves perfectly. I leaned back on my arms, throwing my head back and opening my mouth.

"A-ahh."

He immediately removed his lips, standing up. I figured there was no point in trying to fight this one. I clearly moaned and we both knew it.

I turned around, bending over once again for him. His hand smacked my bottom, but this time he rubbed it afterwards.

Just as I thought he was done, his hand flattened against my ass again.

"Second mistake, doubled punishment" was all he said before seating me down again.

My bum was starting to sting, but I didn't really care. This was fun...

He kissed, and licked, and toyed with me until I moaned again.

After he spanked me again, he lifted me up and turned me around saying, "you like this don't you?"

I didn't know how to respond, but he kissed me so I didn't really have to answer. Thank goodness. I have no idea what to say. Do I like this...?

Instead of sitting me back down he took his shirt off. He unclasped my bra, tossing it near his shirt. He roughly kissed me, pushing me onto the bed.

"I love this skirt, but I need it off" he said unzipping it.

He slid it off my body, discarding his pants as well. He came back to my lips, biting them hard. This was much more harsh than the last time, but this was keeping me alert.

I was astonishingly tired from his agonizing foreplay earlier. My body craved him so much, but he was dragging this out because I "teased" him.

"I need you" I said hopelessly.

"Shhh" he hushed me with his index finger before kissing me.

His hand made its way down to my heat, sliding itself in between my folds. His fingers focused on my clit making me moan into Garrett's mouth.

"You like that" he asked again.

Before I could answer, his fingers inserted into me.

"Mmm. Ahh, Garrett!"

I couldn't handle this torture anymore. He'd been fondling me for at least an hour if you include on the couch.

"Garrett, please" I whimpered loudly.

"Beg for it Angel" he said quickening his pace.

Remembering what Garrett called himself, I said the one name I swore I'd never say.

"Daddy, please!"

His fingers stopped and he looked down at me. I couldn't really see what he looked like, but I saw enough.

He looked incredibly surprised. Baffled even.

"Say it again" he said in a dark tone.

"Please... I need you Daddy" I said slow and breathless.

He removed his fingers, placing them in his mouth. A smirk appeared when his hand moved away from his face.

He kissed me deeply before he said, "f*ck, that was hot."

I ignored his comment. I couldn't focus on anything else besides a release. I needed one.

He kissed me again before he stood up, quickly removing his boxers and grabbing a condom from his bed-side table. He slid the condom on while I watched.

I couldn't believe what was happening, but I was pretty sure this was real life. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be here.

If you would've told me yesterday that I was going to say anything like that, or that Garrett was going to spank me... I would've never believed you, but here we are.

He pushed my legs apart placing himself at my entrance. He nearly slammed into me making me whence.

"I'm sorry baby, I forgot" he said slowing down and kissing my lips.

I felt a fire in the pit of my stomach. Or a knot. Maybe a knot that was on fire. I don't know, but I know I can't handle this much longer.

"Faster— ahh" I moaned out.

He did just that. He sped up driving me absolutely wild. I couldn't regulate my moans anymore and my back arched uncontrollably.

I felt him twitch inside of me when he moaned.

"F*ck Rachelle! You're so tight. F*ck" he moaned.

He rocked in and out of me at an insanely perfect pace. I felt myself getting closer and closer to that high.

"I'm about to—"

Before I could even finish my sentence I climaxed, letting out a meaningful moan.

"Ahh, Garrett" I moaned as he continued to rock, letting himself go.

"F*ck Princess" he practically yelled as he came.

He slowly pulled out, rolling on his back. We laid together, both of us panting.

// A.N: I'm sorry for the whacky update times, but sometimes it bees like that. I hope you liked the chapter!! Don't forget to vote :) much love <3 //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239 1 34
"Tell me how bad you want it," he spoke softly. "How bad you want me to ruin you." He caressed my waist, running his hands up to my chest. I moaned i...
84K 3.7K 69
Hide who you are so they can't see your vulnerable side. Hide your beauty so you know how they act when you have flaws. "I hate it!" I hate this s...
20.1K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...
31.5K 734 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...