y/n fujioka ||haruhi fujioka'...

By Gavi_is_Queen

Please don't copy, repost, or/and steal my work! ------------------------- "Ah, you're both twins. Not identi... More

||Introduction||
||1, Prologue||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||
||68||
||69||
||70||
||71, Epilogue||
||OHSHC as Vines||
||Famous Last Words||
||Announcement||

||27||

5.1K 126 14
By Gavi_is_Queen

{27; Honey's Three Bitter Days!}

"Now you've done it!" Tamaki whisper-shouted in alarm, standing in front of a small circular table that has Honey's stuffed bunny resting on it. The only problem is that Usa-Chan was absorbed in tea.

The Host Club was relaxing in the clubroom since they didn't have any customers at the time. Concurrently, Honey was taking a nap on a red couch that had a light blue cover surrounding it except for a little gap in the front.

"It's done, all right." Hikaru confirmed, not showing a feeling of interest.

"But it wasn't our fault." Kaoru justified, nonchalantly.

"What?!" The blond haired male stumbled over his words as he gritted his teeth. "You idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it, right?"

"Only because Y/n and Haruhi were running away." Hikaru reasoned, him and his brother beside either Fujioka sibling with their arms wrapped around them.

"We were trying to catch them cause we wanted to have some fun and dress them up in cosplay." Kaoru clarified, truthfully.

"So what--we cosplay all the time!" Tamaki retorted, turning himself away from the table and towards the Hitachiin twins.

"We weren't going with the usual Host Club costumes." Hikaru briefed with a closed eyed grin.

"We want to see Y/n and Haruhi in an animal cosplay. Haruhi gets the bunny cosplay disguised as a girl and Y/n gets the cat cosplay." Kaoru explained with a closed eyed grin.

"Disguised as a girl?" Haruhi sweat dropped.

'She is a girl.' Y/n thought and slightly rolled her eyes. 'And no way in hell am I going to wear a cat cosplay. No one needs to be smart to realize that these twins can be perverts.'

"You'd like to see it too, wouldn't you?" The twins smiled as they questioned Tamaki.

A small blush appeared on Tamaki's face as he thought about Haruhi in a bunny cosplay. His face shifted completely red as he had his back facing the four members. "I'd definitely want to see that--what am I thinking?! There's no time for stuff like that right now!" He battled with himself while his hands gripped onto his blond hair as the twins hugged and smuggled the two sisters.

Tamaki pointed a criticizing finger at Hikaru and Kaoru. "I know what you're up to. You're trying to distract me from the mess you've made! Get away from Haruhi and Y/n, you punks!"

"No way!"

"Let us go!" Haruhi and Y/n struggled to escape out of the twins' hold.

"Excuse me. We don't have any guests at the moment so I don't mind if you make a racket but please." Kyoya began as he sat at a small table with Mori and stopped typing into his laptop to gaze at the loud group of four. "Be careful. You don't want to wake Honey-Senpai."

As Kyoya spoke, Tamaki was holding onto the twins' collar and continued to scold them, but once Kyoya said the final sentence to his warning, the twins and Tamaki froze and their skin paled.

They all looked over to where Honey was, fortunately still sleeping on the couch with the tip of his thumb between his lips, his body being covered with a pink, bunny printed blanket.

"He's a third year who still takes afternoon naps? Well, we're gonna have to tell him about the bunny at some point." Haruhi enlightened the others.

"And when he wakes up will be the right time to tell him. Or we can wake him up now and apologize." Y/n vocalized as she started to approach the sleeping third year.

"No, wait! Don't get any closer to Honey-Senpai!" Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru whisper-yelled while they hid behind a couch.

"Come back. It's safe over here!" Tamaki whisper-shouted as he motioned his hand for the sisters to approach him.

Y/n and Haruhi shared a look of confusion, but nevertheless they walked over to where the three hosts were hiding.

"What're you talking about?" Haruhi questioned.

Tamaki stared at the two sisters with slight panic behind his violet eyes. "Honey-Senpai wakes up in a very bad mood after napping."

"Huh?" Y/n and Haruhi tilted their head.

"This may be just a rumor, but the Haninozuka family once visited a U.S. military base to give combat training. Supposedly, Honey-Senpai slept through most of it because of his jet-lag." Tamaki explained as the twins coward behind him. "Then a soldier came in and carelessly tried to wake him up since he had been sleeping for so long. On that day, he wiped out two entire platoons of soldiers, and not just any soldiers--green berets! And I've heard we've had diplomatic issues with America ever since that day."

"How terrifying." The twins trembled.

Y/n and Haruhi shared a look with one another once more. 'Are they serious?' Y/n thought, slouching her shoulders a bit as she stared at Tamaki with unbelievable eyes.

"And we've got a bigger problem. Usa-Chan was hand-made for Honey-Senpai by his deceased grandmother." The blond haired male acquainted with sweat dripping down his face. "You've seen the way he carries it around, that little bunny is his most prized possession. I can't imagine how he's going to react when he wakes up and sees that his precious Usa-Chan is ruined!"

"He's gonna do to us what he did to those green berets!" Tamaki and the twins lost control and released their angst, their hands resting on their heads as they clutched onto their hair.

"You're exaggerating." Haruhi blankly uttered, sitting on the couch beside her sister.

"There's no way that story is true. Can't we just put the bunny is the washing machine?" Y/n quizzed and the three hosts stopped panicking.

"It is, and there's other evidence that Honey-Senpai has an evil side to him." Tamaki quietly began, alarm still evident in his voice as he ignored Y/n's suggestion. "Listen to this. His blood type is AB--how do you like that?!"

"Yeah, so what?" The two sisters questioned, glancing at Tamaki by the corner of their eye.

The president of the Host Club proceeded to sweat profusely. "But girls, that means he's the same blood type as Kyoya!"

His words made Y/n and Haruhi gasp. The five of them turned around slowly to look at Kyoya who was still typing on his laptop, staring at the screen.

"What's the matter?" Kyoya challenged. "Do you guys have a problem with my blood type?"

Y/n flinched as she sweat dropped, restlessly. 'N-no way. Honey-Senpai can't be the same blood type as Kyoya-Senpai.'

Suddenly, Honey stirred in his sleep, making Tamaki and the twins jolt up and for Y/n and Haruhi to panic on the inside as their brown eyes widened and they hid behind the couch along with the other three club members.

"This is bad." Tamaki examined, peeking his head out along with Y/n and Haruhi. "We have to do something quick before he wakes up. Hikaru, Kaoru." He snapped his fingers, catching the twins' attention.

"Sir!" The twins whispered as they slid up behind Tamaki and saluted.

"Go get your folks' Cessna. Fly to Osorezan and bring back a medium. We'll channel his grandmother and she can guide us through it. We can make a new Usa-Chan for Honey-Senpai!" Tamaki faintly announced and pulled out a small map that looked like a hand-drawn image. "Take this map of the Aomori Prefecture with you. And don't forget to bring back apple juice, apple jam, and Nebuta souvenir dolls!"

"But we don't have that much time." Hikaru exacted, holding up one of his hands.

"We're used to your crazy ideas, but you should come up with something more practical." Kaoru considered, making Tamaki grumble.

"Alright, how about this, we'll send Usa-Chan to the cleaners." Tamaki proposed. "Haruhi!"

'That's literally what I said earlier...' Y/n reflected her past recommendation, an unimpressed definition on her facial features.

Somehow, Tamaki got ahold of a pink bunny suit. "You're going to have to wear the bunny suit." He told Haruhi with a small grin and a faint blush.

The twins stood behind Tamaki and displayed a thumbs up with a satisfied grin. "Yeah, good idea, boss!"

Haruhi's eyebrows twitched. "Forget about it!" Tamaki grabbed Haruhi by the back of her uniform as she attempted to run away. "I'm not wearing that stupid bunny suit! It's not gonna work! He'll know it's me! Y/n, a little help would be nice!" She exclaimed, calling her sister for assistance.

Y/n instantly grabbed Haruhi's outstretched arms and began to pull her away from Tamaki, but he just yanked her back--it was like a tug of war battle between Y/n and Tamaki, but instead of using a rope they used Haruhi.

"No he won't. He won't be able to tell the difference if he's just waking up from a nap!" He argued with toughened eyes.

"Well then why don't you wear it, Senpai?!" Haruhi shot back.

"It won't be as cute if I wear it!" He retaliated. "C'mon this is the least you can do. Since we can't get another bunny you're gonna have to step in. Besides, if the twins hadn't been chasing you and Y/n none of this would've happened! Y/n, let go of Haruhi!"

"Sorry, but no. You can't just force her into a bunny suit!" Y/n disputed as she kept pulling Haruhi away from the blond haired male, but--without a doubt--Tamaki reciprocated the actions.

The hosts didn't even realize that Honey was waking up until Tamaki turned his head to see the said male sitting up on the couch, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"He's awake! We'll have to use a substitute! We've got no choice!" Tamaki exclaimed and quickly got a stuffed, brown bear and placed it in front of Honey.

When the golden-blond haired male was done rubbing his eyes, he looked down at the stuffed teddy bear, emotionlessly. Tamaki, the twins, Y/n, and Haruhi were hiding behind a red couch, nervously waiting for Honey's reaction.

Honey grabbed the teddy bear and thrusted it against the floor, making Tamaki shriek and cry as his hands clutched onto his blond locks.

"No! Not my teddy-bear!"

"He's gonna come after us next!" Hikaru shouted in fear as tears streamed down his and his brother's face.

"Ahh! He just spotted his bunny rabbit!" Kaoru yelled.

The hosts watched the scene unfold. Honey was making his way towards Usa-Chan while dragging his pink, bunny printed blanket behind him.

He stopped in front of the table and picked up the stuffed bunny that's drenched in tea. He turned his face to the twins and Tamaki, his eyes being casted over by a shadow that was being produced by his bangs.

"Who's responsible for this? Who got Usa-Chan dirty?"

Tamaki and the twins screeched in dread and their face paled into a sickly white color. "Someone help! Mori-Senpai! Don't let him hurt us!" The three of them yelled in cowardice.

Mori was now standing up and was a couple of feet away from Honey. "He wanted tea, so Usa-Chan decided to have a drink."

Everyone stayed silent, waiting for Honey's reply. Y/n was slightly hiding behind Haruhi, feeling quite intimidated herself.

Honey glanced at them and displayed a small smile, the shadow over his eyes disappearing. "I see. So that's why his face is all dirty, isn't it?" He held the stuffed bunny up to Mori. "Hey. Do you think he wants some cake, too?"

Tamaki and the twins were now on the floor, letting out relieved whimpers.

- - - -

An hour has past and guests now filled music room three. Y/n sat with her two customers and had a conversation with them.

"So how is your day so far, ladies?" She smiled, kindly.

"It's good, Y/n! How about your day?" One of them asked, demonstrating a smile of her own.

"Mine is going well, a bit interesting though. Thank you for asking." Y/n looked down at the girls' teacups and noticed that the cups were almost empty.

"Oh! Let me fill those up for you two." She grabbed the teapot and carefully poured more tea into each of their cups.

"Thank you, Y/n! That's so kind of you!" The other girl smiled.

"You're welcome-"

"Ow!"

Y/n got interrupted by Honey letting out a painful yelp. Everyone turned their attention to the Lolita boy who just took a bite of cake.

"Excuse me, ladies." Y/n pardoned herself politely and got up from her chair, placing the teapot back down onto the table before she approached Honey and Haruhi.

"Honey-Senpai, is it..." Haruhi trailed off, looking down at the said male who was seated on a chair.

Y/n continued to wonder what was going on until she saw Honey's hand on his sore and swollen cheek. 'Oh no... With all the sugar he eats it has to be a cavity.' She concluded with somewhat widened eyes.

"Nah, it's nothing, 'kay?" Honey replied quietly, his eyes being hidden behind his golden-blond bangs.

The twins were now standing behind Honey, holding him down on his chair.

"Honey-Senpai, let us see your mouth really quick, please." Y/n communicated as she slowly leaned in, but stopped when he began to wail.

"Hold still." Hikaru spoke up.

"Honey-Senpai, please quit squirming." Kaoru urged.

"There's nothing wrong! Quit messing with me!" Honey blurted out as tears pricked his eyes, his hands hovering over his mouth. "Leave me alone!"

Without warning, Mori grabbed a hold of Honey and pushed him back on a couch that was located behind them. He held one of Honey's arms up, his other hand moving to Honey's cheeks so he can see his cousins mouth.

Mori's actions caused the girls in the room to swoon and erupt in high pitched squeals due to the position the two third-years were currently in.

"Yes! That's it! That's it! That's what was missing!" Renge began and put a microphone near her mouth. "It's moe!"

Tamaki moved closer to Mori and Honey as the dark haired third year inspected the inside of Honey's mouth. "So is it a cavity?" He questioned with slight concern in his tone.

"Yeah." Mori simply answered.

"It's all right. I'll be okay." Honey assured, but everyone could tell that he was in pain by just looking into his tearful eyes.

"Tamaki." Mori said and turned to face the blond haired second year.

Just by looking at Mori, Tamaki could tell what he was thinking. "Yes, you're right. I'll take care of this." He cleared his throat and turned around to look at all of the guests. "Until Honey-Senpai gets over his cavity, I'm afraid he can't have sweets."

Honey let out a horrified gasp and sat up on the couch since Mori was off of him.

Tamaki continued on with his announcement. "Therefore, we'll be supportive, and ask that you kindly refrain from eating snacks in the clubroom until this ordeal is over."

Honey let out another gasp as the tears in his eyes became more intense. "No, no, don't, Takashi. Please don't take my snacks away. You can't. Don't do it. What'll I do without them?!" He begged.

Mori picked up the piece of cake that Honey was in the middle of eating and began to walk away, causing Honey to rush after him.

"I can handle it! Please don't take away my cake!"

Mori stopped walking and turned his head to glance back at Honey. "No more cake."

That guideline pierced Honey like there was an assortment of lightning bolts, making him bawl and stumble back.

"And that's how it all began." Renge characterized into the microphone. "One little cavity and suddenly Honey-Senpai's life became a living hell."

Y/n showed Renge a deadpanned expression, lightly sweat dropping. "Now's not the time, Renge."

- - - -

The next day, Honey had a light pink cloth around his head. The knot at the top of his head resembled a pair of bunny ears.

He advanced down the hallway, his school bag being held under his upper arm as he walked by two girls.

"Poor Honey-Senpai looks so miserable. It's a shame the Host Club banned snacks." The one with black hair commented.

"It must be really difficult for him. I hope this doesn't seem insensitive. I know he's in pain but..." The brown haired girl trailed off.

"Aw! He's so cute!" The two girls adored with a small blush.

"Mitsukuni, bag." Mori ordered, suddenly appearing beside him.

"I can carry it." Honey ensured weakly, one of his hands on his swollen cheek.

"Yes, you can. Hand it over."

Honey turned around to look at Mori and reluctantly handed his school bag to his tall, dark haired cousin. Mori opened Honey's bag and flipped it over, making a mountain of candy fall and land on the floor.

"I was just looking. I wasn't gonna eat them." Honey acknowledged wistfully, staring down at the pile of candy that was in his bag.

"Really? If you're just looking, then try this." Mori held out a candy, half-off advertisement paper that showed small pictures of cakes, pastries, and candies. "I'll keep the real stuff." He settled as tears brimmed Honey's eyes.

"Aw man, that was rough." Hikaru and Kaoru noted, glancing at a defeated Honey who was on his hands and knees while Mori stood in front of him.

The twins, Y/n, and Haruhi were hiding behind a corner of the corridor as they watched the scene unfold.

"I can't help but feel sorry for him." Haruhi stated, making Y/n nod in agreement.

"Yeah. It's sad seeing him like this." Y/n expressed, softly.

The four first years began to walk down the hallway, away from Mori and Honey.

"You know, I had no idea that Mori-Senpai could be so brutal." Hikaru asserted, walking in front of Y/n and Haruhi alongside his brother.

"You wouldn't expect it." Kaoru added, his hands resting behind his head. "I thought his principles kept him from doing anything to upset Honey-Senpai."

"And to think that he could get the boss to go along with him." Hikaru shrugged his hands out.

The twins continued to walk ahead but Y/n and Haruhi stopped their movements, sharing a knowing glance with one another as they thought the exact same thing.

- - - -

A couple of hours have past and the Host Club was open for business. The hosts were relaxing in music room three as they entertained their guests.

"It's too bad, Tamaki. I wanted to give you some of the chocolates specially-made by our new pâtissier. My family just hired him from France, but I can't share them with you because you're not eating sweets."

"Do not fret my princess." He told her with a gentle, charming smile. "For the present I must abstain for poor Honey-Senpai's sake, but eventually we'll be able to share chocolate together again."

"The friendship you boys have is absolutely beautiful." The girl said in awe.

Tamaki softly grabbed her hands. "I believe things will work out for the better this way, my dear. I'm sure it's delicious but no chocolate could ever be able to withstand the heat wave of my love. So it would all melt and go to waste."

"Oh, Tamaki."

'It's honestly like watching a cheesy, TV drama or something...' Y/n thought as she stood in between the twins.

Tamaki got up from the couch he was sitting on and walked passed the twins and Y/n.

"Impressive, boss. That was quite an act." Hikaru chimed in, making the blond haired male stop walking.

"Missing sweets, aren't you?" Kaoru interrogated.

"Buzz off. The club's number one priority is our guests. All that matters is their happiness." Tamaki claimed with a small, closed eyed smile while his hands rested in his pockets.

"You had better watch yourselves out there." Kyoya began with a miniature grin as he wrote down some notes into his black notebook. "Don't give any sweets to Honey-Senpai no matter what tricks he resorts to." He looked at the four members, his eyes closed as his smile remained on his lips. "Oh, and incidentally those instructions come from Mori-Senpai. This isn't my doing."

"Um, is it just me or does Kyoya-Senpai seem a bit happy today?" Y/n questioned as she saw Kyoya walk away.

"Nope, it's not just you." Hikaru started. "He seems to be enjoying this."

Y/n hummed and looked around the clubroom, trying to spot her sister. 'I guess she's still not here.'

Before the club activities began, Y/n and Haruhi were in the library studying. The bell rang so they had to leave the media center--Y/n wanted to wait for Haruhi but she was told to go on ahead of her sister and that she will arrive at the clubroom soon.

After waiting for about five more minutes, the club door opened and in entered Haruhi.

Y/n walked up to her. "That sure did take a while."

"Sorry, but I saw something about to happen and couldn't help but stick around and eavesdrop." Haruhi replied with a small sigh.

Y/n stared at Haruhi with a raised eyebrow. "What did you see?"

Haruhi looked at both sides of them to make sure no one was listening into their conversation. "Well, I was walking outside to get to another building and saw a girl confessing her feelings to Mori-Senpai. To be honest, it was pretty awkward--Mori-Senpai wouldn't even respond to the girl."

Y/n's eyes slightly widened. "Wow... That really is awkward. I feel kinda bad for that girl."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
"See you then!"

Posted on: January 12th, 2021.
Edited on: August 21st, 2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.3K 58
Hailee Potter would be the last person one would think would run away from 'home'. Simply put, said people couldn't be more wrong. Of the year 1995...
150K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
51.9K 1.4K 9
《COMPLETED》 This is my very first wattpad story as well as my first time trying to write a story.
356K 31K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)