Abused Percy Jackson

By Doggielover89

TRIGGER WARNING! This story may not be well written, but it does describe abuse. Please be safe when reading... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Nico
Chapter 3: Percy.
Chapter 4: Nico
Chapter 5: Percy
Chapter 6: Nico
Chapter 7: Percy
Chapter 8: Nico
Percy
I WAS TAGGED!!
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
IMPORTANT
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I was tagged....again :D
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
not an update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Quick Question
Random life update no ome asked for
Please Read
Chapter 29 (I think)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Sorry
I promise I'm alive
Im back (kinda)
Chapter 64
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 63

1.7K 40 46
By Doggielover89

Hello there! I did not write this chapter, the amazing monkey5137 did!

Leo's POV:

I hop onto my bike, Percy taking a seat behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. The two of us slipped out helmets on before I kicked up the stand, simultaneously starting the engine. We take off roaring down the street, and yes, we are obeying the speed limit.

We arrive at school about ten minutes early, causing Percy to grumble out something about me being an idiot and waking him up too early. I huff and kick the stand back down, putting both of our helmets on the handlebars while I slip the keys into my pocket. I smile brightly at Percy before the two of us head through the front doors of He-sorry, err, school.

We walk to our lockers, putting in the supplies we don't need while taking out the supplies for our first couple of classes. Percy walks next to me as we both head to our first class of the day, Math. Our teacher is Mr. Hutchins, an old man with a bald head, pale, wrinkled skin, and a tiny composition.

Walking into Math class, Percy takes a seat in the back of the room with his head down, resting comfortably on his crossed arms. Grinning, I slowly creep up to him, raising my hands. Out of nowhere, he shoots up so that he's standing, snapping his head in my direction.

I am not ashamed to admit that I may or may not have let out a very girlish shriek and fell down onto my ass. Percy smirks at me, showing off his lopsided grin with a smug expression on his face before he bursts out laughing. He bends over, clutching at his sides as his eyes water slightly with forming tears. I pout up at him for a minute before I slowly begin laughing too.

By the time the rest of the class entered the room, Percy had joined me on the ground, and not because I yanked him down with me or anything like that... Hehehe... I hear someone clearing their throat and my head snaps up to see our teacher standing in the front of the room with a disapproving look on his face. Elbowing Percy in the ribs, I smirk sweetly at him, dragging Percy up with me as I stand.

Percy takes his seat, which just so happens to be in the far, back right corner of the classroom, conveniently placed by a window, with me sitting to his left. I frown when his hood gets pulled over his head and he goes right back to resting his head on his arms. Nudging him gently, I begin to scold him, even though I can't really say anything since I often do the same... but whatever.

"Percy, you shouldn't be sleeping in class." Percy looks up and glares at me.

"And? I don't care. Besides," he huffed, "I don't understand this math, not like I can read it very well in the first place, and the teacher hates me for 'Not trying hard enough.' I figure it's best to just ignore the teacher and bullshit my way through my homework. Or look up the answers." I sighed but left him alone and went back to what the teacher was saying, carefully taking notes because Math is one of the only subjects I enjoy. Probably because it is very helpful and a much needed subject when building.

After class ends Percy and I walk back to our lockers to deposit our Math supplies. We chat for about ten minutes before we part ways and I head to my History class.

I enter the classroom and take a seat in the back of the room just as the bell rings. A couple more students trickle in, the teacher following afterwards, shutting the door firmly behind her. Ms. Belle, a young woman with stereotypical blonde hair and blue eyes, walks to the front of the room, leaning back against her desk as she begins roll call. And, unsurprisingly, I'm last to be called. "Here!" She nods in satisfaction and tells us to turn to page 79 in our textbooks.

Opening my book, I rest my chin on my palm and direct my attention downwards to make it look like I actually care about what's being taught. She lectures on and on about some sort of war or something or another while my mind drifts between topics. I started thinking about the teacher's voice, and then I ended up thinking about food, before my mind settled with focusing on Percy. "Stupid ADHD," I grumble to myself as the bell sounds out a shrill ring that always seems to be directed at me.

Slamming my book shut, perhaps a little too loudly with the way my teacher is glaring at me, I shove it into my backpack and bolt out of the room.

Sighing, I meander my way down the halls, taking my time since we have ten minutes between each period. Mrs. Sanders, an older woman with graying hair, old, gnarly, wrinkled hands, and pale skin, has the pleasure of owning the most annoying voice droning on and on about the specifics for the new essay we have to write. Basically speaking, we have to write a five paragraph essay on a fond childhood memory we have and then explain why it is important. Poor, poor Percy. I know he has English with her fifth period, which is his least favorite class, and his dyslexia definitely doesn't help him either.

Entering the classroom, I take a seat in the back of the room, as far away from the teacher's desk as I can possibly get. After the rest of the class enters, Mrs. Sanders tells us what to do and how to do it, writing all the instructions neatly on the board.

I sigh in relief when class is finally over because I swear that class always seems to take hours for it to end, even though I know that in reality classes are only about an hour long. Thankfully, all I had out was a piece of paper for my rough draft and a pencil, so I quickly put the pencil in my supply pouch and the paper in the tab labeled 'English' in my binder. Leaving the room quickly afterwards, I head towards my locker to replace my supplies and meet up with Percy.

Shoving my stuff inside my bag, I grab out my Science supplies and my lunch, which is inside a brown, paper bag, Percy joins me a second later, exchanging his own stuff before turning to me. "So, how were English and History?" I give him a sympathetic look before saying,

"Well, in History we just learned about a war or something or another."

Percy snorted. "And you're telling me to pay attention in class?"

I roll my eyes and ignore him. "In English you have to write an essay." His smile dropped from his face and he groaned in annoyance. The bell rings and I shout, "See you later!" before walking off to Science class.

Entering the classroom, I take a seat in the back of the room and automatically grab out my Science notebook, a pencil, and a highlighter for note taking. The teacher, a young man with wavy dark hair, emerald green eyes, and lightly tanned skin named Mr. Richards, begins talking about atoms and energy and other useless information after the rest of the class enters the room. I take notes diligently, making lots of shortcuts in the process as I try to keep up with his fast pace. When the bell rings, I quickly put my supplies away and sling my backpack over my shoulder.

Walking out the classroom door, I walk through the hallways to the back of the school so as to meet up with Percy. Spotting him leaning against a tall, large, Oak tree, a brown, paper bag on his lap, a smile adorns my face and I head his way.

Sitting down next to him, I set my bag next to me and dig through it to grab out my own lunch. "So, how were your classes?" Percy just huffed and rolled his eyes, causing me to snort in amusement. "Okay, let me ask you this instead. Did you even pay attention in your classes?"

Percy just smiled innocently at me, "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."

"Mhmm. Suuuuure. I assume that means you won't need help with your homework, right?" He froze and stared at me, narrowing his eyes slightly.

Eventually he huffs and backs down. "Fine, fine, okay? You win..." he muttered.

Smiling smugly, I take out my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a chocolate chip cookie, and an apple. Unwrapping the sandwich, I begin to scarf the food down as Percy takes out his own food; a simple salami and cream cheese sandwich, a small bag of blueberries, and a mini vanilla flavored cupcake.

Both of us finish rather quickly, although, admittedly, Percy still finishes much slower than I do. "So, what are you doing today? Besides your homework," I say, giving him a pointed look. He just shrugs in response, causing me to frown slightly. "Do you want to come to my house after school then?" Percy nods after a minute of contemplation. He grabs his phone out of his sweatshirt pocket, and presumably, sends a quick text to his parents to inform them of the change in plans.

I hear the faint ringing of the bell from inside the school and quickly grab our trash, throwing it away as I wave goodbye to Percy and jog inside the gym for P.E. Walking into the locker room, I head towards one of the far back corners, where my locker is located, and hurriedly change into loose, black, basketball shorts and an oversized gray T-shirt with the school's logo on it.
Walking into the main part of the gym, I take a seat in the bleachers for roll call. The teacher, a middle-aged man with a scruffy beard and a small pot belly, walks in. After roll call, he tells us to jog 10 laps around the gym for warm-up. Groaning quietly, I stand from the bleachers and make my way through the 10 laps, finishing just about last place out of the class.

"Okay class! Today we will be playing dodgeball. Students with a last name beginning with a letter A-M on one side, students with a last name beginning with a letter N-Z on the other side." I glared daggers at the coach, so not ready to get hit with a hundred dodgeballs. Standing behind everyone else, at the back of the room, up against the wall, is how I remain for the duration of the game.

I sigh in relief when the teacher finally dismisses us to go get changed and shower for those who want to. I take my time walking to the locker room since the teacher gives us fifteen minutes to get cleaned up after all the girls in his classes petitioned for more dress/shower time.
By the time I wander into the locker room most of my classmates have already left or are just finishing up. Changing quickly, I toss my P.E. uniform back into my locker and pick up my backpack, slinging it over my shoulder as I do. Walking out of the gym I head back into the main part of the school to chat with Percy.

Reaching my locker, I put away my Science supplies and grabbed out my things for Foreign Language class, I chose Greek, Marine Biology since it is one of Percy's interests and sounded interesting (and easy) at the time, along with my stuff for Mechanics class.

Percy silently walks up behind me, opens his locker, and returns his supplies for previous classes prior to extracting his needed supplies for his upcoming classes. I smirk brightly at him and ask,
"How was your fifth period class?"

He pouted at me, grumbling about stupid teachers and whatnot. "I barely got a couple sentences down for my rough draft! I already know what fond childhood memory to choose, I just don't know what to write!"

Smiling fondly at him I say, "Well, that's why I'm here."

Percy snickered at me. "My own personal homework slave."

I sigh and roll my eyes at him. When the bell rings, I wave goodbye to Percy and begin to head to Marine Biology. While the teacher only has two different classes, I was unfortunate enough to get the opposite class period of the one Percy has.

I groan internally when I realize that I am the last one to enter the classroom; meaning I have to sit in the front of the room by all the nerds. Taking a seat, I grab out a pen and a blank piece of binder paper for Cornell notes. The teacher, Mr. Bradshaw, a stout, weather-beaten mane with dull brown eyes and mousy brown hair, always prepares a slideshow about what we are learning for us to take notes on.

The teacher closes the door, turns off the lights, and begins the presentation.
Taking notes dutifully, mostly for Percy's sake since I know he can't follow along with his dyslexia, the class passed quickly.

Putting my notes away in the section of my binder labeled 'Marine Biology,' I stand from my seat and exit the room a minute or two after the bell rings. Heading to Mechanics class, I grab my toolbelt from my backpack and strap it securely around my waist.

Entering the classroom, I head over to my group's project, which is an electrically powered car engine. My group members, Nicki, a short, petite girl with chocolate skin, silver dyed hair cut in a Long Pixie haircut, and black eyes, and James, a tall and lanky kid with stark white skin, light blue eyes, and blonde hair, enter quickly, already dressed in aprons with their goggles slung around their necks.

The teacher, Mrs. Hugh, a tall, fair skinned, green eyed, blonde haired woman, takes roll and dismisses the class to work on their projects.

We're almost done by the time class ends, signaling the ten minute break before eighth period, our last class of the day. Taking off my apron, I fold it neatly and put it in my backpack, which is closely followed by my goggles and toolbelt.

Making a quick stop by my lockers, I deposit my backpack, instead choosing to only bring my smaller binder containing all my things for Greek class, my Greek textbook, and a small pouch containing writing utensils. Closing my locker, I wait for about a minute before Percy arrives and follows my example; easily taking out his own Greek binder while stuffing his backpack into his closet.

The two of us walk to class together, chatting amiably about the upcoming quiz for our Greek class. It should be pretty easy, as it is just a check for understanding type thing, and its purpose is to make sure we understood the most recent vocabulary lesson.

Shuffling into the classroom, luckily we are the first ones there, we are greeted by a smile from our, that is, Percy and I's, favorite teacher, Miss Sampson. Miss Sampson is a woman of average height, with caramel colored skin, black hair that ombres into a deep, dark purple and falls in natural waves, with amber colored eyes. Taking a seat in the middle of the classroom, at the edge by a window, I grab out a pencil and wait to receive my quiz.

After the rest of the class had entered, which couldn't consist of more than 25 people, Miss Sampson passed out our tests and told us to begin. Percy, like always in this class, finishes in a record time of 10 minutes, handing his paper into the teacher. I finish about 15 minutes after Percy and promptly take out my Greek textbook to get a head start on the project due in a couple of weeks. We have to write an essay about a chosen Olympian, and I chose Hephaestus.

I spend the rest of the class period gathering information for my essay. Surprisingly, Percy had already finished his last Friday, which is the day we received the assignment. Then again, he always seems to excel in Marine Biology and Greek class.

Once the bell rings, I gather up all my stuff and walk out the door with Percy right behind me. Walking through the halls to our lockers, we chat quietly about what homework we have, Percy, amazingly enough, has less homework than I do. Reaching my locker, I put everything I need for homework into my backpack, making said backpack bulge and strain with the extreme weight and amount I've stuffed into it.

Walking out of the school with Percy at my side, we head over to my motorcycle. The two of us put on our helmets and hop onto the bike. Percy wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder, causing me to smile happily. Peeling out of the parking lot, while obeying the speed limit of course, I begin the drive to my house.

Parking inside the open-garage the two of us hop off and say hello to my mom, who is working on a car, and head inside. After grabbing two water bottles and two bags of chips from the kitchen, I follow Percy upstairs to my room, where we begin to work on our homework.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.8K 22
what if percy wasn't able to save his mom? what if he finds out his mom has a older brother and starts to live with his uncle? read to find out more...
344 28 28
(Heads up. I wrote this story when i was younger and i went back and tried to re-edit it best i can. Its kinda cringe. Read at your own risk..) When...
605K 10.9K 48
Athena said Loyalty will kill him. Loyalty will kill. Maelstrom will destroy. Mystique will torture. He is Perseus, the worst of them all. ...
66K 1.4K 34
"And at least I don't mess with people's feelings!" He yells back. "It is not my fault that you cannot accept your feelings!" "But why did you kiss...