Garrett's Other Side

By sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.) 🍒
16.) 🍒
17.)
18.)
19.)
21.) 🍒
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.) 🍒
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.) 🍒
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.) 🍒
39.)
40.)
41.) 🍒
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) 🍒
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
50.) 🍒
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

20.)

1.5K 32 10
By sxmply_basxc

Rachelle's P.O.V:

The wind blew my skirt up as I waited for someone to answer the door. They both opened the door, Mo walking out.

"Welp" Mo said popping the p, "I'm leaving."

Garrett and I hugged him goodbye before walking back into the apartment.

"Finally" Garrett said walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. He kissed me like this was the last kiss he'd ever receive from me.

"You act like you haven't seen me in forever" I said jokingly, knowing we really hadn't.

"Babe... don't even with me" he said with a fake attitude making me laugh.

"I know, I know. You missed me" I said kissing him again.

"Indeed I did" he said hugging me tighter.

***

He cooked the chicken since I was too grossed out to do so while I made the mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, and macaroni and cheese.

He made dirty jokes while he helped with the macaroni. Such a child.

Once everything was done, he heated up two biscuits, drizzling butter on them when they were done.

We sat down and started to eat when I felt the sudden urge to explain myself.

"Garrett?"

He looked up from his plate with an adorable grin. "Yes?"

I couldn't ruin this. Not tonight. I thought I wanted to, but explaining why I don't want to say "I love you" would mean I'd have to explain everything. And I'm not ready for that.

Not yet.

"I um—" I stuttered trying to think of something else quickly. "I'm really glad we did this." Even though it's not what I was going to say, I meant that.

"Me too Princess" he said scooping a mouthful of mashed potatoes in his mouth.

I ate my food enjoying our time together. He was so cute, sitting so contently eating his food. He started to sway side to side, humming while he ate.

This was something we had in common.

I swayed along with him trying to recognize the tune he was humming.

"I don't do fake love, but I'll take some from you tonight" I started to sing.

He smiled and his mouth dropped open in excitement. "I know, I've got to go but I might just miss the flight. I can't stay forever" he sang.

We both started to belt out the lyrics to Bloody Valentine. "Let's play pretend, and treat this night like it'll happen again. You'll be my bloody valentine tonight!!!"

We started laughing after wearing our voices out with the screaming of MGK lyrics.

"I love us" he said trying to catch a breath.

"Me too" I said doing the same.

***

"So what movie did you pick out" he asked looking at me curiously.

"You'll see" I said leaving it a mystery.

I remembered seeing a Tik Tok of his. It implied 365 Days wasn't as good as Love, so I thought this would be funny.

If he really didn't want to watch it then that would be fine, but I want to see his reaction.

"Oh, goodness" he said before laughing.

"What" I asked already knowing what he was going to say.

"Nothing. I just... wasn't expecting this" he said motioning to the television.

"What's wrong with it" I asked.

"There's nothing really 'wrong' with it per-say, but I just didn't think you'd like this" he said sounding genuinely surprised I chose 365 Days.

"Well, I do" I said propping my head up high. "I think it's hot" I mumbled under my breath.

"You think it's hot" he asked glaring at me.

"I didn't say that" I said placing my hand on my chest like I was offended.

"I heard you" he said leaning towards me. "You kinky little f*cker" he said poking my side making me laugh.

"Stop. Sit down" I said trying to sit him down without laughing.

***

The movie played and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach whenever a sexy scene came on. Since it was dark it was even better.

Garrett had me move up several times while we cuddled to readjust himself. He said he was just hot, but I'm not dumb.

He was horny.

I heard his breathing pick up, and then I heard him grumble in frustration. I looked at him waiting for him to readjust himself, yet again, when he said "kiss me."

"What" I asked confused.

"I said kiss me" he said looking more domineering.

I leaned over to kiss him when he sat himself flat on his bottom patting his lap.

"Sit" he said.

I glanced at the tele and then back at him, confused.

I slowly placed one leg to the other side of his thigh, straddling his lap. He peered up at me saying "I'm so happy you wore that skirt."

I looked down at my multi-coloured, plaid skirt then back up at him. "Why is that" I asked innocently.

His hands set themselves on my lower thigh while I asked my question. After I finished speaking he moved them higher and higher making my head pound.

"You're so pretty." His sweet words contradicted his devious actions.

"You like me wearing... skirts because I'm pretty" I said pausing for a moment when his hands squeezed my upper thighs.

"Have I ever told you that I love girls who wear uniforms" he asked while he continued his slow and torturous massage on my thighs.

"Um... uh— no" I said trying to focus while his hand snaked around to grab my bum. What did uniforms have to do with my skirt?

"This skirt... and your fascination with this movie..." he slowly spoke while his eyes traveled to my breast.

"It has me f*cked up baby" he finished.

He pushed me down against himself making me feel him underneath me. His hands moved up to my hips then back down my thighs.

He took my hand and placed it between us. "You feel what you do to me" he asked inhaling slow, but deep.

With one hand on my thigh and the other on top of mine, he leaned up looking at my lips.

I had no idea what I was doing, but I lightly brushed my hand against him causing him to close his eyes and slightly tilt his head back.

"Mmm" he hummed clenching his teeth.

When he looked back at me his eyes were dark, lust-filled. Not that he was being sweet before, but his mood had completely switched. He looked angry.

"You're such a f*cking tease Angel" he said kissing me.

This kiss was harsh and needy. His lips intertwined with mine as his tongue crept into my mouth, entangling itself with my own. His arms lightly pushed up under my thighs making me sit up on my knees.

I was taller than him now so I had to bend my head down to keep our lips connected. His hands repeatedly gripped my ass, rubbing up and down my thighs along with his grabs.

He pulled back to speak. "Can I touch you Princess?"

I was breathless from our little make out session and his words. I knew what he meant.

This was going to get messy.

I nodded while my mind wandered to what he was going to do, but I was pulled from my thoughts quickly when he said, "words Rachelle. Words."

"Yes" I whispered.

"Yes, what" he asked with a smirk.

"Yes, you can touch me" I said looking directly into his dark eyes. With that, he smiled and put his hands back up my skirt.

He placed his hand on my covered heat looking back up at me. My breath trembled as he moved his hand back and forth.

My vision started to blur, making it 10 times harder to see Garrett in the dark room.

He slid my panties to the side, sliding his finger into my flower. I bit my lip and threw my head back in pleasure.

"Don't bite your lip. I want to hear you" he said drawing my attention back to him.

I let go of my lip but instantly closed my mouth, biting my tongue to keep quiet.

I hummed when he inserted another finger and kissed the top of my chest. I don't know why I felt the need to stay quiet, but once I noticed it was bugging Garrett it made it all the more fun.

"Open your mouth baby" he said halting his fingers.

"What do you mean" I asked still trying to catch my breath.

"I want to hear you. I know this feels good, but you won't let me hear how good I make you feel" he said starting up his fingers again.

I closed my mouth tight as he inserted another finger. He was right: this felt amazing, but for some reason I felt like disobeying him sounded fun.

"For f*cks sake, Rachelle" he said angrily, removing his fingers.

"Why'd you stop" I said going in for a kiss.

He pushed me away, licking his fingers. I sat there wondering what to do. I didn't think he'd stop. I just thought he'd get annoyed and maybe take me to the bedroom.

I was wrong.

// A.N: don't forget to vote if you like the chapter!! Much love <3 //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 3.7K 69
Hide who you are so they can't see your vulnerable side. Hide your beauty so you know how they act when you have flaws. "I hate it!" I hate this s...
3.3K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
19.6K 337 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
242 4 1
"ahhhh" i hissed when he entered me. Even in this dark room he manage to enter me. Wow. Then he started to thrust. It hurts so bad! I cried a little...