𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ━ 𝐭𝐰𝐝...

By weirdzilla

ᴅᴇᴄɪᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ (ɴ.) - ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ the walking dead by telltale |... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!!
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈.
[ 001 ]
[ 002 ]
[ 003 ]
[ 004 ]
[ 005 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 008 ]
[ 009 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
[ 020 ]
[ 021 ]
[ 022 ]
[ 023 ]
[ 024 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈.
[ 025 ]
[ 026 ]
[ 027 ]
[ 028 ]
[ 029 ]
[ 030 ]
[ 031 ]
[ 032 ]
[ 033 ]
[ 034 ]
[ 035 ]
[ 036 ]
[ 037 ]
[ 038 ]
[ 039 ]
[ 040 ]
[ 041 ]
[ 042 ]
[ 043 ]
[ 044 ]
[ 045 ]
[ 046 ]
[ 047 ]
[ 048 ]
[ 050 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈.
[ 051 ]
[ 052 ]
[ 053 ]
[ 054 ]

[ 049 ]

226 11 3
By weirdzilla

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

[ no going back; part six ]

━━━━━━━━━━

Clem slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was in the backseat of the truck. Kenny was driving while Jane was sitting in the passenger seat, holding AJ. She moved her head and saw that she was using Kassidy's legs as a pillow and Ollie's legs for her own. So she was basically sprawled across the two. "She's awake!" Kass exclaimed as Clem slowly sat up.

At that moment, Clem's shoulder felt really sore. She placed her hand over the wound on her shoulder.

"Hey you," Jane said as she looked at Clem over her shoulder.

"Clem! Oh, thank God," Kenny said as Kassidy placed her left arm around Clem's torso and gently hugged her.

"You passed out from the shock," Ollie informed.

"Am I gonna be okay?" Clem asked them.

"You should be. How do you feel?" Jane asked.

"She just got shot. How do you think she feels?" Kassidy snapped.

"Okay, sorry! Just asking..." Jane murmured.

Clem just sighed and looked at her shoulder. "It hurts," she grumbled.

Ollie frowned at Clem, "Couldn't find the bullet. Must've gone clean through. It'll burn a while, but you'll be fine. I should know, yeah?" he grinned, trying to lighten the mood.

"Those sons of bitches. I mean, I expected it from the Russian, but Mike? I could tell they were workin' on somethin'," Kenny grumbled in annoyance.

"I didn't think they'd go that far," Jane muttered.

"Yeah, well who would steal our food and shoot a kid? We never should've thrown in with trash like that in the first place," Kenny scoffed.

"Where are they?" Clem asked them.

"Kassidy shot that shitbird Arvo. As for Mike and Bonnie, I hope they freeze their asses off out here! Luckily, they didn't take this truck, but we do need more gas," Kenny answered.

"Now that Clem's awake we should talk about where we're going," Jane said to Kenny.

"We're headed north," Kenny responded, flatly.

"What, to find Wellington?" Jane asked, annoyed.

"You sure talk a lotta shit, but you got a better plan?" Kenny asked her.

"We head south, back to Howe's," Jane replied.

"Carver's camp? The fuck kind of plan is that?" Kenny exclaimed, angrily.

"I'm not going back to that hell hole, even if you forced me. Plus, imagine the amount of walkers are there!" Kassidy snapped at her.

Ollie nodded in agreement.

"The walkers should be gone by now," Jane argued.

"Wellington's out there. We have to keep looking, Jane," Ollie said and Jane turned to look at him in shock.

"Ollie, you can't be falling for this," she scoffed in bewilderment.

"I agree with him," Clem said, causing Jane to look at her in shock as well.

"Who the fuck wouldn't?" Kassidy snapped. But that time, Jane didn't look as shocked.

"They made up their minds, Jane," Kenny finalized.

"Kids, please. This is suicide," Jane pleaded with them.

"Why don't you let them think for themselves for once?" Kenny snapped, angrily.

"Why don't you?"

"ME?!"

"Look, even if there is someplace up here, it could take us weeks to find it. We could get back to Howe's in a day," Jane said.

"Tell you what, we can turn around just as soon as you pry this wheel from my cold, dead fingers. How's that sound?" Kenny quipped.

Ollie snorted in amusement. "Prepare to wait a long ass time, Jane," he grinned.

"Whatever. I give up," Jane grumbled, putting her foot up on the dash

"Get your feet off the dash," Kenny scolded her as he pushed her foot off of the dash.

"Let's play a game, kids. I spy with my little eye, an asshole," Jane said as she gave a knowing look toward Kenny. "Your turn," she said to the kids with a slight sneer.

Kassidy smirked, "Okay. I spy, with my little eye... A bitch who's not making things better!"

"Kass, calm down," Ollie said, rubbing her back.

"Grow up," Kenny growled.

"Go to hell," Jane snapped.

"I'll pull this fuckin' car over."

"Go ahead."

"You wanna die out here?"

"Better than waitin' to die next to you."

"Can you all just stop?! You're acting like children!" Clem exclaimed.

"ME?! I couldn't see the damn road!" Kenny snapped.

"Bet you're having trouble seeing a lot of things these days," Jane sneered and the kids eyes widened.

"You shut your fuckin' mouth," Kenny snarled. "I am done playin' games with you, Jane."

"Fuck you. You don't know a damn thing about me," Jane scoffed.

"Oh, I know exactly what you are. Nothin'. Nobody cares about you, and you don't care about nobody but yourself. That makes you nothin'," Kenny sneered.

"What is it with you? It's your family, right?" Jane asked.

"Jane, that's overstepping it," Ollie warned her.

"Don't."

"It is, isn't it?"

"I'm warning you, little shit!"

"You're just another Type-A asshole tryin' to save a bunch of dead people."

"Don't you fuckin' talk about them!"

"Please, watch the road!" Clem warned.

Kenny huffed, "I am! Jane, if you start mouthing off about my family, I will fucking bury you! You hear me?!"

"I am so sick of this wounded warrior crap! Just pull over! I can't take this," Jane snapped, annoyed and frustrated.

"What, runnin' away again? What a fuckin' shocker!" Kenny scoffed in amusement. "In the end, still only care about yourself, right? "

"And where were you when Sarita died, Kenny? Huh? Where were you?" Jane asked, making Kenny's eyes widen.

"I was there. I couldn't...damn you! I loved that woman!" Kenny snarled in rage.

"Who could love you?! Look at you. You can't raise this kid, it's scared to death of you!" Jane snapped.

"Jane, Kenny loved Sarita," Ollie snapped at the woman.

"Of course he did. He loves having anyone around that does what he says. That's why he loves this kid so much; it can't talk back yet. And why he loves Kassidy, she can't seem to talk back to him either!" Jane spat.

"Go get shot you stupid whore!" Kassidy snarled.

"You know the thing about people like you, Kenny? You're just a bomb waitin' to go off. Everyone talks about you behind your back because they're afraid of you," Jane said.

"That ain't true."

"Mike. Bonnie. Sarita," Jane continued.

"You fuckin' liar, that ain't true!"

"Can you shut up!?" Ollie snapped.

"Everyone around you knows that sooner or later they're gonna end up dead. Sarita knew it, I know it, Ollie knows it, and so do Clementine and Kassidy!" Jane snapped.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY!!!"

"FUCK YOU!!"

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

"GO TO HELL YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"Watch the fucking road!" Ollie snapped.

Suddenly, Kenny looked out toward the road, slamming on the brakes and jerking the wheel. The truck stopped and Clem was jolted forward. She placed a hand on her shoulder and slightly rubbed it.

"You okay?" Kenny asked Jane.

"I'm fine," Jane replied, flatly.

"How's AJ?"

"He's fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Kids, you all right?" Kenny asked them as he looked back.

"Yeah..." they answered.

"Kenny, I'm–" Jane started, but Kenny raised a hand.

"Wait, hold on," he said as he looked out and saq a bunch of vehicles clumped together, blocking the road.

"Go around," Jane told him.

"One of 'em might have diesel," Kenny suggested.

"We shouldn't stop here," Jane shook her head.

"We need fuel."

"We're runnin' on fumes. Got no choice. When I holler it's okay, drive up closer." Kenny said as he got out of the truck. "Anything happens, I'll try to meet you there," he said as he gestured toward the sign that said: Rest Area.

"Kenny, let me come with you," Ollie said.

"Me too," Clem heard Kassidy say.

He just nodded, "Alright, just stay close. This blizzard is gonna get harder to see."

Kenny and Ollie closed their door and Kassidy opened hers before Clem stopped her by putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Let me go with."

Kassidy shook her head, "No, stay with Jane and the baby. Me, Ollie, and Dad will be fine."

"Come on, Kassidy," Oliver called.

Kassidy shut her door and went with the guys, disappearing into the sea of cars. Clem crawled into the driver's seat beside Jane.

"That fucking asshole," Jane muttered, angrily. "GOD. I can't do this anymore. I'm serious. I tried, but I just can't."

"Stop making him mad," Clem told her.

"Everything makes him mad. How are you not seeing that?" Jane asked.

"Damn it, Jane. Kassidy's right, you do cause problems!" Clem groaned in annoyance.

"She's just like him, you know."

Clem only ignored her, looking out into the sea of cars and not seeing them anywhere.

Jane looked around, "Clem, we could leave. Right now!"

"Are you serious?" Clem asked. "What about AJ?"

"Look, I know your close to him, but Kenny will never let AJ go! This is our chance! Don't you wanna know what it's like to live your own life?"

Suddenly, they heard multiple gunshots going off in Oliver, Kassidy and Kenny's direction when the walkers started to show up.

"It's snowing! Why are they still moving?!" Clem asked fearfully.

"It's must not be cold enough for them yet. SHIT!" Jane exclaimed. She reached toward the ignition and turned on the engine.

"Get us outta here!"

"But I don't know how to drive!" Clem protested.

"She that pedal on the floor?" she asked. "STEP ON IT!"

Clem slammed her foot on the pedal and the truck drove through the sea of cars. She hit a few walkers and one crashed into the windshield, trying to attack them. This caused the truck to spin out of control and crash into a ditch. As the walker tried to attack, Jane got out of the truck with AJ in her arms. Clem tried to leave, but her door was stuck.

"Clem, get out of there!" she yelled at the girl.

"The door's stuck!" Clem exclaimed, pulling out her gun and shooting the walker. As she climbed out, she saw Jane running from some walkers into the cold, white snow. Clem began to walk in that direction, not knowing what was ahead of her.

━━━━━━━━━━

After the walkers jumped Kass, Ollie, and Kenny, they got separated. So dhe left the highway in the direction of the rest area Kenny had told them to meet at.

As Kass walked, something bumped into her and she quickly aimed her gun.

"Kassidy!" the figure exclaimed and she had to look harder to see that it was Clementine.

"Clem, thank god! You alright?"

Clem nodded in response while rubbing her arms together.

"Where's Kenny and Ollie? Did you see them out there?" Kass asked.

"No, what happened back on the highway?"

"Walkers came out of nowhere and we got separated in the storm. Come on. Let's get to the rest area," Kass answered.

Eventually, they saw some picnic tables and a playground, and finally the building and the two of them headed toward it. Clem opened the door and let Kass inside first. "Dad? Ollie?" Kass exclaimed, turning to see them standing by a window in the corner. 

"Kenny! Oliver!" Clem exclaimed as they turned, relief washing over their faces.

"You kids all right?" Kenny asked as he ran over to them. 

Ollie engulfed kassidy into a hug, whispering, "God, I was terrified."

"Yeah," Clem replied as Kass nodded. 

"Where is he? Where's the kid?" Kenny questioned. 

"He's with her," Clem answered. 

Ollie widened his eyes and let her go, "The shit?"

"You left him with HER?!" Kenny and Kass exclaimed in fear. Then he ran to the door and opened it. "Jane?! JANE!!" he exclaimed as he looked out into the fog and snow.

Kass looked to the left and out toward that window to see someone walking toward the building. "Wait," Kass started, walking closer to the door. 

Kenny walked back in and saw that the figure was Jane. "Oh, thank God!" he exclaimed as Jane walked back in. "Jane! You okay?" he asked her just as Kass noticed that she didn't have AJ with her.

"Where's the kid?" Kenny asked her. "Jane? Where is he?" But Jane didn't answer him. 

"Where is he?!" Clem asked her. 

Jane stared at Kass and Clem then muttered, tearfully. "He's..." she stopped as she turned her head away. 

"No..."

"What are you saying?" Kenny asked her, devastated. "No. NO!" he exclaimed in disbelief as he ran out of the building once again. 

"No, not again...not again..." Ollie muttered, tearfully, as he wrapped his arms around himself.

━━━━━━━━━━

i know clem said that, but i figured it'd be better with ollie saying it, as aj was the only thing left of his original group and "family"

━━━━━━━━━━

Jane stood up a little straighter then turned to them as Kenny left. "Kids. Look at me. No matter what happens, just stay out of it. Okay?" she questioned, looking between them as she knelt down.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Kassidy snapped.

"How could you let this happen?!" Clementine asked her angrily, while tears fell down her face. 

"He's the only one left!" Ollie tearfully exclaimed.

"You have to trust me. You're all gonna see what he really is," Jane said, the four of them looking out the door to see Kenny stomping back toward the building, a look of pure anger on his face.

Jane stood up and moved away from them as they looked up at Kenny.

"Kenny, calm down. Don't do anything stupid," Clem said as she stood in front of Jane. 

"Let him!" Kass snarled.

"Get out of my way," Kenny growled as he shoved her aside and began to attack Jane.

"How could you kill a FUCKING CHILD?!" He snarled as he went to punch Jane, but she ducked and moved to the side. 

"She killed him?! What the fuck!?" Ollie exclaimed in shock.

"I didn't kill him! It was an accident, Kenny!" Jane replied as she pulled out her knife.

"BULLSHIT!" Kenny snarled.

"I won't back down from you, Kenny," Jane warned him.

"Kenny, let her talk!" Clem told him.

"SHUT UP, CLEM!" Kass snapped as Clem fearfully looked back at them.

"I'm done talkin', Clem," Kenny replied as he glared at Jane. 

"She-she deserves..." Ollie practically cried.

"Kids, stay back," Jane ordered as she sheathed her knife in the strap wrapped around her leg. "Don't you come near me, you son of a bitch," she warned in a low tone.

Kenny charged at her and slammed her up against the large glass window. 

"Kenny!" Clem exclaimed as Jane shoved Kenny's hat and eyepatch off of him. 

"Stop! Please!" Kass begged as Clem kicked the back of Kenny's knee. 

Jane punched Kenny across the face, knocking him down and climbing on top of him, repeatedly punching him in the face.

Kass pulled out her gun, "Get off of him!"

"Jane!" Oliver exclaimed as he helped Kassidy pull Jane off of Kenny. 

Jane fell on her back as Kenny shot up and ran at her, but she pulled out her knife and slashed at Kenny's stomach. 

"Oh my God! Dad!" Kass exclaimed fearfully as Kenny stumbled back, placing his hand over the wound. 

"Stop fighting!" Ollie snapped in fear.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKIN' FAULT!" Jane snarled as she got up and ran out of the door.

Clem followed them as Kenny backed away from Jane, who she slowly walked toward him. "Piece a' shit...." he growled as Clem ran and got in between them, turning to Jane and trying to push her away.

"Go. Run," Clem begged.

"Not happening," Jane finalized.

"Please," Clem continued, pleading.

"Move," Jane ordered as she shoved Clem away from her.

"You're going to kill eachother! Think, for once!" Ollie cried out.

"Don't fucking touch them!" Kassidy snarled as she kept her gun pointed.

Jane charged at Kenny and the two of them crashed into a sign. "I'll fuckin' kill you!" he snarled at Jane as Kass helped Clem up. 

Jane grabbed Kenny by his face, slammed him on the ground and dug her fingers into his injured eye. He screamed out in pain as Jane quipped, "How's that fuckin' feel, huh?"

Kass thought she heard the cries of a baby through the screaming and ran, leaving them behind. She looked into a car on the side of the road and saw AJ, "What the fuck...?"

Her eyes widened, running over to them as Clem grabbed Jane again and pulled her off of Kenny.

Kenny grabbed her knife and stabbed her in the leg. This caused Jane to bump into Clem and trip on one of the play-sets. She fell into the snow.

"Clementine!" Ollie yelled, running to her side.

Kenny was on top of Jane, trying to stab her with her knife but Jane was resisting.

Clem took her gun from the floor, when a gunshot went off hit the ground, next to Kennh and Jane. Kenny got off her and stood straight up. They all looked to where the gunshot came from.

The fog started to clear up and they could see someone carrying something. Kass, holding AJ in her left arm and her gun in my right hand. Jane struggled to get up as Kass Imgot closer and gave her a death stare.

"I can explain, everythi-" Jane started, but Kass didn't let her finish, immediately shooting her in the head. 

"Kassidy!" she heard Oliver exclaim in fear.

Kenny and Clem stood still in shock as the storm cleared and they could hear AJ's cries. They all looked at her in fear and confusion.

"Is AJ okay?!" Kenny exclaimed in panic.

"You-you-..." Ollie stammered with widened eyes.

"He's fine."

"Let me see him!"

Kass gave him to Kenny and he pulled the baby up to his face as if he were hugging him. 

"I thought Jane might've killed him!" Clem exclaimed.

"I was thinking the same thing too! That's why I was so fired up! She never wanted this baby around. She made that clear!" Kenny agreed, bewildered.

"I guess, but, why would she?!"

"She was out of her mind! All she wanted was to fight! She cared for no one but herself!" Kassidy exclaimed. "Stupid bitch."

AJ started to make noises. 

"Shh, shh, shh. It's all right, buddy," Kenny cooed calmly, handing AJ to Ollie as he cried.

"Hi baby, hey, it's okay shush-shush-shush," Ollie hummed and gently rocked the newborn.

"Hey, listen. I didn't want that to happen, either. I thought she'd killed Alvie, kids. And at any point she could've stopped what was happening by saying he was fine. She wanted a fight. I'd never, ever hurt you. You guys understand? I was protecting you. You guys believe me, right?" Kenny tried as he looked between them. 

"Of course I believe you," Kassidy's response was immediate. 

"I...I believe you, too," Clem answered quietly.

"Me too... It's... It's alright Kenny. I know I haven't known you as long, but... I believe you," Ollie murmured.

"Okay. Thanks," Kenny sighed in relief, kneeling down and hugs Kass for a moment before bringing Clem in. "Come on...let's put some miles between us and this place," he said as he glared over at the Rest Area.

Kassidy glanced back at Jane's body, remembering her advice and so she peeled the jacket off of her corpse, putting it onto her.

She turned back to the four of them, Ollie still holding AJ, walking away and heading north.

━━━━━━━━━━

did y'all dumbasses really think i'd have my girls shoot kenny? probably not, but I really just wanted to say that lmao. this is it folks, we're getting close to the fucked up ending! get ready and buckle the fuck up, cuz here we go! (ily if you get that reference)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 352 17
𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇. Everything is taken from my tumblr account @maybemitch.
281K 8K 81
[Completed!] Whenever you saw Clementine pull the trigger, you've both felt... lost, unsure of what to do or where to go. You both made it out of Sav...
13.2K 228 37
The dead have started walking, and you and your sister, Clementine, are alone. Your parents are gone. They went to Savannah. You met someone named Le...
47.8K 1.3K 81
-Completed- Y/N was a normal kid, in a normal home until he met Clementine and Lee. A Clementine X Male Reader Story. All Characters Rights are Owne...