La Cama

Door Lunay746

Yo lo que te quiero es ver Pa' bellaquear contigo Dejar tus sábanas mojadas Practicar to'as las pose' conti... Meer

🅒🅐🅢🅣
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 1
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 2
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 3⚠️ ⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 4
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 5
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 6
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 7
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 8
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 9
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 10 ⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 11
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 12⚠️⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 13
N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ y͜͡e͜͡a͜͡r͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡g͜͡i͜͡n͜͡n͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡s͜͡
NICKI MINAJ BARBIES!!
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 14
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 15
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 16
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 17
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 18
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 19
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 21
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 22
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 23
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 24
Chapter 25

₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 20

207 29 115
Door Lunay746

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➋⓿

🄱🅁🄸🄴🄻🄻🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

I woke up and did my morning routine. I realized my brother's song got released yesterday and made a short video for promo then posted. Lunay's part was really catchy and I couldn't help but lip-sync to his part.

I went downstairs and saw the guys in the kitchen. I went over to them and they were making breakfast.

"Morning" Griffin said and I won't lie, I had this stupidly huge smile on my face after he spoke.

"Good morning, what are you boys making?"

"Breakfast, what else" Bryce answered.

"Dummy I know you're making breakfast but what exactly?"

"Waffles" Josh said.

"Bryce, learn something from the kid and stop embarrassing me"

"Before you two start, breakfast is ready" Jaden said and put his hand over my shoulder then lead me to the dinning room.

"Honestly, I doubted your capabilities. Finding seven boys in the kitchen cooking was already weird enough for me but damn, I must say y'all are great chefs" I said and took a seat.

"Thanks" Griffin said and sat beside me. Everyone sat down and we dished up then started eating.

The guys were acting normal around me and I really appreciated that. I'm sure Jaden and Bryce told them. We all ate and indulged in some small talk.

"So how long will you be staying in LA?" Quinton asked.

"I think 2 weeks"

"Great" He said.

"Your song with Chris Brown was seriously fire" Kio said.

"Thanks so much, glad you liked it"

"We should do a never have I ever YouTube video in the hot tub after this" Griffin suggested and they all agreed.

"Are you gonna join us Brielle?" Anthony asked.

"I'm not really a YouTube person so I think I'll let this one pass"

"Come on Brie, just this once" Jaden said.

"Fine but just this once" I gave in and they all cheered, making me laugh.

"Umm you have a little something on your mouth" Griffin said and  I licked my lips hoping it got out then he chuckled.

"Lemme help you" He said and with his bare hand, he removed the honey that was at the side of my bottom lip.

"Thanks" I uttered and heard awwws from the rest.

"Ship?" Bryce asked.

"Definitely ship" The rest replied except Griffin and I.

"Guys behave, I was only helping her" Griffin said.

"But again you two would make a cute couple" Kio said and I blushed.

"I'm not into relationships, they're simply not my thing"

It took every living being in my body to say those words because for some reason there's this attraction I have towards Griffin. I know it's wrong but oh well I'm sure it will go away once I have him in bed once.

Damn Brielle what the hell are you thinking, you just met the guy and barely know him yet here you are fantasizing about him.

We finished eating, I helped Anthony and Kio with the dishes then we went to our rooms and changed. After changing into a purple bikini, I got a towel and wrapped it around my body then went downstairs.

"You're ready?" Jaden asked.

"Yeah" I said and we went to the backyard.

The rest of the boys were already there, before Jaden got in. I asked him to take a picture of me and he did then sent it.

I posted and put my phone away. Josh turned on the camera and they started.

"Helloooo, so today we're gonna be playing—" Bryce started but got interrupted by Josh.

"NEVER HAVE I EVER!!!" Josh yelled and Bryce playfully smacked the back of his head.

"I was supposed to say that" He said.

"Too little too late" Josh said and laughed, even I myself couldn't help the mini laughter that escaped my lips.

"We have a special guest joining us and she's one of your favorite Singer, Rapperssssss. Curious to know huh? Oh well, we won't keep you waiting" Bryce said then did this lil stupid count down.

I walked up to the boys and got in, they were screaming and stuff, once it's edited I'll magically appear in the tub after the countdown in between Anthony and Kio.

"We're joined by Brielle!!" Griffin said.

"Yup my best friend" Jaden said.

"No, my best friend" Bryce said.

"Woah woah woah, hold your horses fellas. I'm sure you don't want Mia to kick both your asses by claiming me" I said and we all laughed then started.

"Never have I ever snooped through someone’s stuff" Bryce started and we all put one finger down. "Damn, we all guilty" He joked.

"Never have I ever kissed more than one person in 24 hours" Josh said. Kio, Josh and I didn't put our fingers down.

"Brie put you mf finger down, you're also guilty" Bryce said and put my finger down.

"I'm not lying, I'm being for real here" I said and raised my finger.

"Never have I ever went skinny-dipping" Jaden said and this time I put my finger down. Only Jaden and Anthony didn't put theirs down.

"We only have two goody-goodies" I said and we all laughed.

"Never have I ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person." Anthony said. We all looked at each other then Bryce and I burst out in a huge laughter.

Right after, he put his finger down. Followed my Josh,Griffin and Quinton. Bryce and I were terribly laughing.

"Why are you two laughing?" Quinton asked.

"Because that's how we knew each other" I said and continued laughing.

"I sent a text to Emma, not knowing it was a wrong number. Apparently it was Brielle's number and the text was kinda inappropriate" Bryce said.

"We kept arguing threw text and after an hour or so, he sent a plain text that read 'Truce?' I myself got tired of insulting him and getting insulted back so we started a normal convo" I said and they all laughed.

"Never have I ever had sex on the first date." Griffin said. Everyone except Jaden, Kio and I put our fingers down.

"Okay, y'all are so shameless... Sex on the first date" I jokingly said and laughed.

"I was forced into it" Griffin said.

"There's no such thing, bruh you wanted it" Josh said and laughed.

"Never have I ever fantasized about somebody in this circle." Quinton said and we all didn't put our fingers down except Josh. Immediately, we all looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"There's only one girl here, so you're clearly meaning Brie" Bryce said and laughed.

"She's my celebrity crush, what's so wrong about that?" He said and I smiled.

"I'm your celebrity crush?"

"Umm yeah" He shyly said.

"Love in the air" Kio joked and we all shared a brief laugh.

"Never have I ever had sex in a public place" Jaden said. I couldn't lie and so I put my hand down. The rest didn't except Griffin.

"Damn Brie, how come I don't know about this?" Bryce said and smirked.

"Don't even think about it" I said and everyone laughed except Bryce. "Never have I ever hooked up with someone just to make someone else jealous." I said. Everyone except Bryce and Griffin didn't put their finger down.

"Oop" Josh said and we all laughed.

"Never have I ever had a one-night stand" Bryce said. We all put our our fingers down.

"I thought at least one of us was holy but nah" Quinton joked.

"Never have I ever flirted with a teacher/college professor." Josh said. Bryce, Griffin and Anthony put their fingers down.

"These three are terrible human beings" Quinton said.

"What?...I've lived a long life" Bryce shrugged, now making us laugh.

"Never have I ever kissed Jaden" no one put their finger down, I slowly put my down.

"YOU KISSED JADEN!" Bryce exclaimed.

"We were both drunk, now forget she even said that" Jaden said.

"That's it for the day, don't forget to subscribe for more, I wanna catch up to Josh. If you make this video have 75 thousand plus views in 24 hours, we'll have a live hot tub confessions with you in charge of the questions." Griffin said.

"Guys I just wanna say this because it's been eating me inside" Kio started.."Jaden weirdly spit in the tub with all of us in to" He continued and we all ran out while laughing and cussing.

"EWW GROSS, JADEN WTF!" Bryce yelled.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER" Quinton yelled.

Griffin ended the video and we all were just joking around with each other. After some time we all went inside and straight up to our rooms to change.

.............................................................
Hey
Hope y'all are doing well🙋
Kayleigh_Imagines I'm waiting for you to update 😩
When did la cama reach 2K READS and 1K VOTES😱 thank you so much like seriously. I never expected this book to do so well given the fact that I had no idea in the first place, I just published the cast🤣. Thanks so much for the love and support 😘😘
To celebrate, I'mma do a double update tomorrow and you're gonna decide what happens. So dropped down who's pov and what you want to happen in the chapters🤗

Adios, I'mma update tomorrow

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.3K 2.9K 30
🏆 ONC AFRICA 2021 WINNER (SPOTLIGHT STORY) "Would you sabotage someone's career to protect your own?" Teniola Oyeyinka travels from New York to Nige...
2.5K 340 18
Set in 2023 on a parallel universe, fifteen patients in a drug experiment research facility have no choice but to fight against a mutated version of...
31.5K 381 16
Victorious one shots First chapter I ever wrote when I was 11 so it kind of sucks Mostly Bade Highest rankings #10 in Catvalentine || 06/18/2020...
336K 4.9K 49
Well..... READ IT LIMELIGHTS!!! Update: I was really young when I wrote this so the grammar is gonna be bad, Im working on it don't come at me!! Im...